On the Home Front: Oh you have Goals? That's cool, I guess.
- Mom: I made dinner...
- Me: You cooked?! As soon as I start strict eating YOU ACTUALLY COOK?! -___-
- Mom: You can have some... I made yellow rice and fresh (never frozen lol) Ribs
- Me: ( Looks at the food and the ribs dripping in BBQ Sauce) Um..... I guess I'll have a salad and maybe two ribs. ** I walk over to the sink with both ribs and begin rinsing them under the cold water**
- Dad: WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING?!!!
- Me: I have a goal dad and Perfectly good meat covered in sugar won't be the nail in my goals coffin!!
- Dad: That was a perfectly good rib... so....Perfect.
- Me: Well, I'm going to have to settle with the unperfect rib and the giant spinach salad I'm having.
- (Pats dad on back)
- + Tumblrs..Living at home is the worst. Just the other day I asked my mom not to make homemade chocolate chip cookies because I have no self control. Guess what, She made them like 30 of them. smh gotta get out of here....
Everyone is on tumblr talking about how they're going into their senior year or they're done with their freshman year.
For those of you that are saying things like that, I just got done with high school in June. I’m telling you now, you have got to do everything that you wanted to do, whether its your senior year or sophomore year, or whatever.
I didn’t make anything of myself until just this year, but I did a lot.
I joined a show choir, did a musical, went to California with my show choir, and got a superior rating, landed 4th place in a talent show, and it was worth while. If I didn’t pick myself up and do all of that, I would be disappointed in myself. All it takes is a little effort.
Yes, all of my accomplishments have to do with music, but whatever you love, pursue the hell out of it in high school and don’t let anyone tell you it’s not practical, because even if it’s not, when you come as far as you aim, people will still be proud of you.
Make the most of your time in high school because it is fucking short.
It is finally upon us… the year the world will end. Or will we be faced with an onslaught of zombies? Perhaps we all need to fear for our lives due to a nuclear attack. No! Wait! It’s the diet soda that is gonna get us!
FEAR! PANIC! PANDEMONIUM!
I say screw it all. Why worry about it? Can we actually change any of this? Are any of these scenarios actually legit?
I guess it’s kinda like heaven. We won’t know til we get there.
Quit worrying about what MIGHT happen, and start acting on what you WANT TO HAPPEN!
Then… guess what… you will actually achieve your goals.