Follow posts tagged #randomnesses in seconds.Sign up
Five Things You Should Randomly Think About
1. Who owns the web address of your first and last name, dot com?
2. If humans evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
3. Where the hell did Dr. Seuss go to medical school?
4. What is the point of a free “gift with purchase?” Aren’t all gifts free? Isn’t that the inherent nature of a gift?
5. If warm milk is supposed to put you to sleep, and coffee is supposed to keep you awake, when you add milk to your coffee does it just zero out and simply act as a waste of calories?
HALEY-CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN....
Since my dearest friend, Haley, is one of the few who actually reads my journalblog, I thought I’d give her a little shout out. Yay for Haley coming into town for a whole week of scrumpdiddlyumptious fun! Things that will likely happen:
1. We will have drinksondrinksondrinks and start dance party bumpin’ and grindin’.
2. She will make fun of me for one reason or another. (Probably about this blogpost.)
3. She will borrow something of mine and attempt to pack it and take it home with her.
4. I will likely kick her in her sleep but she is too heavy of a sleeper to wake up.
5. We will shop.
6. We will have delicious bagels and a jamba juice.
7. We will run into someone from high school who we have not seen since.
8. We will watch X Factor and now, quite possibly, Catfish.
9. We will go to Hara Sushi.
10. She will be wearing something I had no idea was not in my closet all along.
11. Marcos at the BCC will say something like, “Hey, where you been??”
That is all. Welcome home, Haley!
The "I Need a Quick Change" List
1. Get a noticeable haircut
2. Go for a run on a new route
3. Get on a plane and fly away for the weekend
4. Rearrange the furniture in your room
5. Clean out your closet (sell on Shop-Hers.com!)
6. Set plans for the weekend with someone you haven’t seen in a while
7. Make new outfits out of your wardrobe
8. Build a bucket list and get started
9. Donate time to an animal shelter or local philanthropy
10. Tell someone you love why you love them