[TITLE] DUH SWAGE BRODAHS
Once upon a time, Kyung, the soon to be Korean Eminem of apples and pears, was doin his thing n being studious in skool, when suddenly he ventured upon a mischievous boi named Woo Jiho.
Woo Jiho emanated thug lyfe and while pushing up the bridge of his glasses, Kyung exclaimed, “dats 2 legit 2 quit” and Jiho was like “shut up, betch”. They den became friendz 5ever, masterin the wayz of rap and pickin up dem ladiez.
Kyung’s parents was like “Kyung, u gotta leave n study abroad” and Jiho was like “I won’t forget about chu, neber, Kyung-” and Kyung was like “Shut up, ho”. And then Kyung went to many countries like NZ and hung out with dem hobbits like himself, having rap battles about fruit.
Kyung came back and Jiho, who also studied abroad in Nihon-desudesu, was like “Hey Kyung, u still ill thug n shiet?” and Kyung was like “U know it”. They then trained under a company called Stardumb with a mentor called Swag Jesus. After meeting 5 other losers, they created one big group of swagE called “Beulrakbi”. Kyung was like “Jiho, you’re my savior n my enemy, I dun know what the future holds but-” and Jiho was like “Shut up, betch, I’m Zico now, mang”
And together they grew up havin feels for each other and shiet, to the point where Kyung calls Jiho, “My Zico” and he doesn’t share with basic betches.
Original ask: [X]
EPonym - Impression (freeverse)
(might not wanna have it turned up all the way at first)
oh just alittle something I had chillin, had this verse chillin for a minute and i been in a funk lately so i decided to record it really quick.
if you dig it, reblog/like/follow/comment/support.
if not dont listen… Simple as that.
1AM plethora of random thoughts
- I have 7 days left in San Diego. Let’s live it up. Hmmm..I might drive back for SD pride weekend para mis amigos.
- My heart rate when I finished simulated rock climbing at a fast pace was 201bpm. I have a good heart, literally <3
- I am listening to Frank Ocean at this very moment. very mesmerizing. Channel Orange. Next up is Tiesto.
- I had a shot of tequila today, just for my mentee’s “farewell” shot but I’m gonna see her ass for the next four years.
- Tina Patel and Thu Nguyen are hella dope!
- Why the fuck am I still awake? Because teaching does not start til 1 pm :)
- Wearing clothes that were just removed from the laundry feels amazing.
- I love my physics students. They are pouring their heart and sweat in their final project. They are all brilliant.
- I found out that I have the same primary care physician as my friend here in San Diego. We found out through a random conversation today. Really random. And how likely is it to have a doctor’s appointment at the same day of the week.
- I have never EVER gotten parking tickets at UCSD and I want to keep that streak!
- I am moving to the Bay in less than 3 weeks. shiet.
- Getting all these UCSF Orientation and Housing e-mails just gave me a slap of reality check. My excitement for grad school has been exponentially growing.
- I ate pretty healthy today: oatmeal, string beans & chicken, wheat pasta and baked Salmon, not until I had a little bit of alcohol and cookies :x
- Wolfram Alpha is a pretty darn useful educational tool. I wish I discovered it earlier!
Dean wakes up in the middle of the night to the sound of Sam throwing up and coughing in the bathroom.
At first he thinks it’s probably nothing, after all, Sam assured him that he was fine. That he was fit and healthy to finish the last two trials and close the gates of hell forever. But when the sound ceases to finish, he jumps out of bed and comes through the door, rushing to Sam’s side.
The basin is filled with blood, and Sam’s shirt is stained with it too.
Dean checks for cuts, wounds, anything but there is nothing.
“Sam what happened to you?”, he swallows thickly.
“Dean… i didn’t want to tell you. You weren’t meant to find out this way…”
“find out what Sam? Tell me. tell me now or…”
“or what? You’ll kill me?” Sam tries to force out a laugh but his throat hurts and he starts coughing up blood again before Dean can get out a response.
That’s it Sam. I’m taking you to the damn hospital, you have some explaining to do. I will help you get through this. You’re going to be okay.
I has question?
So I’d like yer opinion on something.
There’s a question I’ve heard before about a man who has lived fast and died young, adventurous and rich, beautiful women, stuff like that. He lived on the edge.
Then there’s the man who has lived a long, safe life. He hasn’t done anything much exciting but he has a comfortable home, caring wife, children, grandchildren, etc. Old school family stuff.
So then, which one has lived a more fulfilling life?
I should stop downloading shows and films and not watch them straight away. (*=rewatch)
- LOST - s. 3-6 *
- Person Of Interest - s. 1
- Suits - s. 1
- Oz - s. 1-6 *
- Dr. Horrible *
- War Horse *
- A Dangerous Method
- Thor *
- Starter For 10
- For Lovers Only
- A Clockwork Orange
- The Rum Diary
- Thin Red Line
- You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger
- Not Forgotten
And these are only the films I have on my laptop. (Except for LOST)