Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
All I wanted was a Pepsi & She wouldn't give it to me..
- In my time when i have dated specific girls/ladies I noticed that when I was going out with them they didn’t seem to have much free time, yet when we have moved on they seem to have all the time in the world with the next person they go out with. I guess I do smell that bad.
- Today is my Thursday. I will not start packing for DCTU until tomorrow and will not completely finish until Friday morning. I procrastinate like that.
- When we went to Najas Place this past weekend in Redondo Beach, we found out they are going to shut down most if not bars in that area, damn off the water, get rid of the boars and put a park in there. I’ll miss being drunk there this New Years Eve.
- There was a time when i worked here and the focus was getting product out the door. Now the focus is making sure everyone sits close together, fill out dry erase boards, and have stupid 10 minute meetings.
- I know it’s bad to wish/hoping people that die, but if a certain someone were to choke on their own spit, fall off a cliff, or skydive without a parachute, I’d be okay with that.
- I will not be making Friday’s shindig in DC because I get in late. That won’t stop me from doing bong hits.
- I need a new windshield and tires. This is totally stomping my buzz at the moment.
The littlest things.
A guy I liked all through college (undergrad) at Oregon lives in Boston now and is dating a Harvard girl. But he comes to mind a lot. We used to walk around at night and talk about philosophy and the stars and things like that. Sometimes we smoked pot. Sometimes we made up songs on the piano. When I lived by a bar we’d get long islands and steal food to feed my neighbor’s rabbit. But we never even kissed.
So I don’t speak to hardly anyone now from undergrad. Most of them are married and so far from my life I don’t know if I’d recognize them on the street. And I don’t talk to him much either, but this is the thing. When he hearts my Instagram photos it makes me feel special. Just the littlest thing. I hope he’s happy and well.
I am listening to old songs and realize that I never washed you off my thoughts at all. You etched your name inside my mind, I cannot erase you from my fragile memories. All that I can do, is never listen to the same songs again; but I know this is only a temporary solution - sooner or later I will listen to them again and you will scream silently, endlessly, inside my head. Unwanted.