Follow posts tagged #rainbowcolouredshoes in seconds.Sign up
I was tagged by lexyrexy
Rule 1: post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them!
—————— My Questions ——————
1. Tell me about your most recent obsession?
OFF by Ghost Mortis. SUCH A GOOD GAME HOLY CRAP. Anyone who even remotely enjoys RPGs should play it. It will make you laugh and then dissolve in a puddle of your own tears.
2. Can you describe your best friend to me?
An enormous bag of dicks. Like, XL tall garbage bag style.
3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream???
Pistachio! I always have to be careful, though, because half the time the flavor tastes super artificial and I don’t dig that.
4. What would your ideal date be?
Um um um, geez, I never really thought about this. Probably a picnic adventure getting lost in the woods on a very pleasant day.
5. Who makes your heart doki doki?
NEW ART SUPPLIES. Black holes. Really cute small plants. Pine forests.
…oh this says ‘who’. Um. Spider-Man and Misha Collins.
6. Tell me who the greatest superhero is and make sure to back up your argument!
SPIDER-MAN. He’s beautiful, and has the best personality, and PUNS. Ugh. Spider-Man. <3
7. Would you label yourself as a cat, dog, or both kind of person?
I love both! I might love cats a little bit more (we have invaluable conversations) but definitely both.
8. What is your favorite book?
I could never pick a favorite, but if I have to pick a really excellent one that I think everyone else ever should read, I’d have to say Wool, by Hugh Howey. Absolutely phenomenal scifi series that has changed and scarred me.
9. Did you eat the bones?
I… am a vegetarian.
10. Do you think the internet is truly ruining literacy? (Whoa I asked a controversial question.)
Yes, I believe that the age of information is changing they way our brains think and multitask, but if people want to read, the internet only makes it easier for us to get books.
11. What is your favorite food and why?
Honestly, a nice cup of tea. Food is something I eat to be healthy and feel good, but I don’t take such pleasure in the eating itself.
————————— YOUR QUETIONS —————————
1. Describe yourself in five words.
2. What is your one essential sandwich ingredient?
3. What is your inner peace reliant on?
4. What is your favorite sense? Why? (hearing, sight, smell, etc)
5. What is something that always defines your workspace?
6. What aspect of yourself do you love?
7. Describe your favorite part of the day.
8. Describe a pivotal point in your life.
9. How often do you lie? When do you deem it acceptable to lie?
10. If you could chose one person to be immortal, who would it be?
11. Do you fear death? Why?