“The model for tomorrow, and this is the model I’ve been using with enormous enthusiasm since I started blogging back in 2001, is to try everything. Make mistakes. Surprise ourselves. Try anything else. Fail. Fail better. And succeed in ways we never would have imagined a year or a week ago.”—Neil Gaiman
- Jace: I was trying to remember all the deadly sins the other day. Greed, envy, gluttony, irony, pedantry-
- Clary: I'm pretty sure irony isn't a deadly sin.
- Jace: I'm pretty sure it is.
- Clary: Lust. Lust is a deadly sin.
- Jace: And spanking.
- Clary: I think that falls under lust.
- Jace: I think it should have its own category. Greed, envy, gluttony, irony, pedantry, lust and spanking.