Quipping: The act of shipping quidditch teams with one another
- QC Pitt/Purdue
- Purdue/The rest of Big 10 Quidditch
- QC Pitt/Ives Pond
- QC Pitt/Kansas
- Purdue/Miami OH
Quidkids, if I’m missing some, ADD THEM.
And no, Matt, you can’t ship QC Pitt with EVERYONE
Quocabulary (Quidditch Vocabulary) le un
noun, verb, quoved, quov·ing.
1. a profoundly tender, passionate and pure affection for another person, particularly another Quidditch player or fan.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend, or Quidditch teammate.
3. Sometimes Quidditch team related sexual passion or desire. (See Quincest).
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart; Quidditch captain.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to lead the drill, quove?
6. All of the above, and more, whenever it feels suitable, whenever the love you feel is just not enough and you just need to say Quove to share how happy or important something is to you.
Image 1: A perfect example of two friends in Quove
Image 2: Potent nonromantic Quove at its finest
Image 3: … … <3
So this picture spam might be because I am really missing my friend Sandy who is spending a year studying abroad. She just happens to be the personification of Love and Quove and Sunshine in the World, and it sometimes just feels so odd to realize that I used to assume that where I found Nathan, I would find Sandy, and vice versa.
Basically. I Quove them and you should too.
QUIDOWCH: how one feels the day after playing Quidditch.
Submitted by kuakistar
The best quidditch convention that has yet to happen.
You can read more about it/register here.
At a fellow group dinner, talking about the abanoned castle in the Hudson.
“Vassar should buy it!”
“What would we do with it?”
“We could buy it for the quidditch team, right Shelby? It’d be a quastle.”
“Shelby, what do you guys eat at quinner? Do you eat queef?”
Really guys? I get that quocabulary is kind of dorky, buy you don’t have to be such asses. It wasn’t like, friendly teasing either because they were guys I don’t really talk to. Idk why I let it bother me, but it did. When my student fellow asked me if I was okay I just told him I was stressed about finals.