Watch a movie? or Read a book?
Hmm. Well for me this is kind of a hard one because I love both motion pictures and written words. So let’s take a moment to look at both pros of each shall we?
- You can get as much detail as a story will allow/
- You can create the way you want the story to be produced
- Reading definitely exercises your mind
- Can be cheaper than going to a movie
- Obtaining knowledge is never a doubt
- You could see what’s happening clearly
- Good looking actors/actresses
- It is a nice way to spend your time leisurely
- You can do it in the dark
- Movies are common amongst almost everybody(good conversation starter)
Though I only mentioned very few pro’s I thought these were sufficient enough. I simply just cannot choose between the two. You’re either in the mood for a book or in the mood for a movie. Thank goodness we have both !