Follow posts tagged #preference, #one direction, and #niall horan in seconds.Sign up
#885: 'Warm enough?'
- Louis: "Warm enough?" he asks in the morning when he's sprawled out on you, a smile kinking up his lips. You make a strangled noise of protest underneath him when his body weighs you down to the sheets, keeping you as his captive. "Too warm," you manage to croak out, wriggling underneath him in order to find a way to escape his early morning affection for you, "Way too warm. Get -- off." He laughs loudly (a very loud laugh for the morning, and you almost wince) before pressing his lips right onto your forehead, making a very loud 'mwauh' noise.
- Niall: "Warm enough?" he asks in a whisper once your head has hit his pillow, your hair waving up slightly behind you in a halo of hair against the white fabric. You nod your head in a dazed, almost-there sleep, and let him curl the blankets around you until you're really warm and ready to doze off. He kisses your cheek and smooths back your hair before telling you softly, "I'll be back in a while, okay? Just need to go work on that song." You nod your head and feel his lips on your face again before you soak up the warmth and wait for his warm body.
- Liam: "Warm enough?" he asks when you gracefully slide down into the tub, letting the heat wash around your sore body and cause you to groan your response. He grins from next to the bathtub before he starts to get in himself, testing the water before sitting down across from you. His body brushes against yours and you jolt to an alerted position again, your eyes meeting him from across the way. "You're beautiful," he mumbles, sliding his hand up your thigh until your eyes are shut and you're shuddering at his warm hand in the warm water.
- Zayn: "Warm enough?" he asks gently a few minutes later once you've gotten out of the shower, clad in his sweatpants that you had to roll up so you didn't trip. He also lent you his sweater, and when he saw how big the sleeves were on you, he pulled you inbetween his legs as he sat on the bed and pushed them up for you, kissing each of your palms. You curl into him and wrap your arms around his middle, liking how most of the warmth was coming from him. Not from the shower, not from his clothes, but from his comfortable, cozy chest.
- Harry: "Warm enough?" he asks with a smirk on his face when he catches you in his 'Teenage Runaway' sweatshirt, curled underneath the covers with a book in your possession. He leans against the doorframe after a long day at work to find you like this, cuddled up in his favorite jumper, resting peacefully underneath the silken sheets. He stalks towards you with big strides and soon he's bounding onto the bed, his chuckle vibrating throughout all of you as he loops his arm around your neck and pulls you into him for a well deserved kiss.
#883: He asks if he can kiss you.
- Louis: Holding someone while they're crying probably isn't a good situation in which you're allowed to kiss them, so he just continues swiping at your face to rid of your tears until he notices how bright your lips are from the tears that scurried down the slope of your nose. "I can give you a kiss to make it better?" he whispers gently, smoothing some of your hair back, "Would that make you feel alright?" It's not exactly asking you if he can kiss you due to the conditions you're in, but it's close enough, and you nod your head at him. He leans in, eyes closed.
- Niall: You've been sick for quite a while and he's been respecting your requests not to kiss you in order for him to stay healthy. Though staying healthy seemed out of the picture now, because he was taking care of you anyways, around your tissue littered room and sneezing habits. One day, perched on the edge of your bed, he brushes the hair out of your eyes and asked softly, "Can I just kiss you? This is starting to get ridiculous. I think I already have a cough." You shoot him a glare and he grins, pressing his mouth onto yours. So maybe it's not the best kiss he's ever had, and it's definitely not the best tasting, but it's your kiss.
- Liam: Only a few short weeks after your recent break-up, he was dying to kiss you. Well, maybe not dying, and maybe that was an exaggeration, but he was getting sweaty around you and wringing his hands nervously close to his chest and he was dreaming of kissing you. "I know you just broke up with him," he mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck with his slightly shaking hand, "But I was wondering, if maybe it would be okay if I kissed you?" There's a small pause and he thinks he's messed up big this time, but you reach up on your tiptoes and give him a kiss, feeling him sigh and relax into you a few moments later, kissing back.
- Zayn: Swiping his thumb gently across your bottom lip, he leans in; he leans in so close that you can taste his minty toothpaste on your tongue and smell the scent of his musky cologne. "Can I kiss you now?" he asks softly, having to wait all night to get you on the front porch of your house. "Yeah," you breathe out, and he doesn't even give you any time to say anything else. He flutters his eyes shut and kisses you, softly and tentatively at first, before he pulls back and wraps his hand around the back of your neck. "Can I kiss you again?" You laugh and nod, pulling him to you. The next kiss lasts longer and it's deeper and his tongue is your safe haven.
- Harry: Nervous twelve year old Harry shoves his hands into his pockets and rocks to and fro on his heels, a blush running up the perimeter of his neck and face. He looks down at the ground, just a tad shorter than you and obviously affected by your curious staring at him. "Would it be okay if, I, um. Would it be okay if... if I..." His voice cracks a little and it's not so deep yet, but without needing him to finish his question, you lean down and rest your hand on his shoulder and give him a quick peck on the lips. Your lips are parting and you're pulling back before he can kiss you back and make a fool out of himself, but he stutters and stumbles over his feet.
#884: Fetal position.
- Louis: You're curled up in on yourself, legs pulled up to your chest with your hands wrapped around your body like you're trying to protect yourself in your sleep. Eyes closed, lips parted just slightly, looking peaceful even though your body language says other wise. He slides up from behind you and places his hands over yours, gently unfurling them until they're tucked into his own. He kisses your shoulder and breathes, "You're fine," before wrapping himself around you until you gradually relaxed into him. You don't need to protect yourself when he's there protecting you.
- Niall: Trying to relax you, he runs his hand down your spine -- up and down in soothing motions, soft and languid rhythms -- and watches as your body slowly starts to unfurl before you reach for him. He latches his arms around you and holds you tightly, burying his nose in your hair so you can feel his breather washing all over your body, calming you ever-so-slightly. "You feeling better now?" he asks, and you nod your head, pressing yourself closer to him. It's a lot easier for you to breathe when you're not curled in on yourself and when you have him holding you still.
- Liam: Two a.m., after you've gone downstairs into the living room to clear your head, he's there to find you curled up on the couch with a blanket thrown over your curled up body, your eyes staring at the T.V. He leans down to your height and brushes the hair out of your eyes, still shirtless and tired from the restless night. "Come on," he whispers gently, tugging on your hand to pull you up, "Let's get you back into bed." He notices the fear glinted into your eyes and slings his arm protectively over your shoulders, hoping he can put the pieces back together; hoping he can fix it.
- Zayn: Pulling the covers back down and around you, he tucks the ends underneath your body and leans forward to kiss your forehead. You're still shaking -- the hot and cold sweats -- but it's a little better after he got you out of your fetal position and helped you into bed, where it was warm and safe and did a lot to help your head. "Just need to sleep it off," he mumbles to you, stroking his fingers through your hair while you sigh and nuzzle closer to him, "I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning." You will, probably, because he's there and he's taking care of you, always.
- Harry: Your size is dwarfed when you curl up to him in the fetal position, your head pressed into his chest with your arms around yourself. Even if you're not that short, rolling yourself into a ball while being next to him is the biggest size difference of all. He's taller, and bigger, and his hands are huge and they wrap around your tinier body and hug you to him so you know he's there, even when you're dreaming in your sleep. "Cutie," he hears himself mumbling, twisting your hair around one of his fingers while you slumber, "Such a cutie." Such a cute, tiny, protected cutie.
#817: He knows how you like it.
- Louis: "You like to dominate," he says easily, because he's been noticing how you kiss him and how you always want the last say in everything, "Which is sad, because, I don't let anyone dominate me." He kisses you swiftly, his tongue already brushing against yours for a fraction of a second. "Though after thinking about it, I realized how hot it would be to make you ride me." He moves his lips down to your ear, pulling hard enough that you gasp softly, "So I'm giving you one chance and one chance only. You can take the reigns and I'll do whatever you want me to do. Whatever you need me to do. Whatever makes you wet."
- Niall: "You want it sweet," he says, and a hint of laughter is behind his voice, "But I don't give sweet, babydoll, and I don't do things nicely when it comes to fucking girls." He breathes hotly in your ear, moving his mouth down to the pulse of your neck. You're pressed against him roughly, the friction against his jeans making it hard for you to breathe properly. "I don't go easy on girls, either. Either you want it sweet and walk away, or I can make you realize that you don't want any of that bullshit. You just want me. And I'm a good fuck." He kisses your collarbone noisily, grabbing onto your hips. "So make up your mind; do you like it rough?"
- Liam: "You want a bad boy, and I have a reputation for being a good guy, and I don't mind getting off that track." He skims your mouth with his tongue, biting down on your bottom lip when you start to speak. "So where do you want it, is the question. In the backseat of my car? What makes you think of a bad boy? What do you want me to do to you?" When you lose your breath and can't find the words to say, he shrugs. "Baby, I'm being bad for you, and I'll do anything you want me to do. I like it like that, too." He grins and kisses you hard, nearly drawing blood. "So tell me how you want it. I'll be as bad as you need me to be. As bad as you like it."
- Zayn: "You like it hard," he whispers in your ear, trailing his fingers down the front of your blouse, "because you're no angel. You're dark like me, and you have secrets, and you want to be so brutally and thoroughly fucked so you have something else to think about." He pauses for a moment, tucking his two fingers down the side of your pants. "I know how you like it, and how you want it, because that's exactly what I want, too. And I'm so ready to have you right here and now." So he doesn't go gentle on you and doesn't waste time with foreplay. Your clothes are gone in an instance and he drags you down with him, all the way into the pits of hell.
- Harry: "I think you like being taken care of," he whispers in your ear, grasping the swell of your ass and squeezing it sharply, "And by taken care of, I mean you like it when someone ties you up and has their way with you." He looks into your eyes, no way at all intimidated by how you want it, and how you like it, and how hot it would be to see you above him, hovering over you with intention to make you come so hard. "Which is absolutely fine with me. I wouldn't mind having my way with you; in fact, that would let me do so much dirtier things." He pushes you farther back, hands tight on you, testing to see what makes you squirm. He likes it, too.
It’s your life. Your body. You like tattoos? Get some, I did. You like piercings? Who cares, get ‘em. You like band shirts and torn jeans? I think that’s wonderful. You like glitter and high heels? Fab. You’re a girl who likes girls? Right on. A boy who likes boys? Hell yes.
But you know what isn’t okay?
Trying to shame someone for what they like, whether it be clothing and music preferences or sexual preference.
#816: When he knows he just needs to hold you.
- Louis: Truthfully, you're a very bright and fun person, who likes to be a bit loud like him, and be positive in your life however the day may be going. The other part of the truth is that you have down days, too. You get quiet, kind of isolated in your bubble. He'll look over at you after you haven't spoken for a while and immediately frown, knowing what's up. "Where's a smile?" he asks, raking his fingers through your hair while pressing a dainty kiss to your cheek. When you don't reply or give him the smile he was looking for, he knows. He doesn't ask you to smile again, he just pulls you into his arms and squeezes you tight, like he's trying to squeeze the sadness out.
- Niall: Tears are an easy indication because you never really openly cry in front of him. When you do, though, it's the prettiest thing ever and he finds himself stumbling a little because your eyes are so pretty when they're glossed over like that. "You need a hug," he states gently, rubbing his fingers up and down your arms with an easy smile. You don't even try to push him away anymore or hide your tears. You let him engulf you in his arms and bury your nose into his t-shirt, smelling the faint scents of beer and his personal smell of comfort and home. Everyone needs a hug -- deserves them, too -- and it's nice to know that he knows what to do, even when you cry.
- Liam: You can't seem to always let people in, but he's been around you enough to know when it's time to just close his mouth and shut up and hold you. You get fidgety before the tears come on. You play with your fingers and bounce your foot up and down, never seeming to meet anyone's eyes, looking everyone but at the person speaking to you. "Relax," he says softly, placing his hand on your knee so you stop your movements, "Relax, baby." It's a breathless whisper and a sweet, soothing sound, making your breath hitch in the back of your throat. You feel his arms ripple around your back and you press yourself into him, face buried in his neck, relaxing into his chest.
- Zayn: The moment when you don't need kisses or sex or anything playful or fun. The moment your eyes grow serious and your bottom lip gets sucked into your mouth by your sharp teeth. That's when he knows it's not a game... that he needs to be serious and get down on his knees and pester you softly until you look him in the eyes. "Look at me," he says softly, tapping his index finger on your chin until you tip your head back slightly, "There's my pretty girl." And it's not even a time to ask what's wrong either. He just gathers you up in his arms gingerly and cradles you. Not speaking, not asking, not bugging you about life. Just holding you, because that's the moment.
- Harry: Silence is left in the air and that scares him. There should be something -- anything, really -- to say, even if it's just a few words. There's always something to say up in your head; something witty, or smart, or beautifully intelligent that he just forgets his name. But when you're silent, and when you stare at him with nothing to say, he knows it's time to drop everything he's doing and meet you halfway. "You alright?" he whispers softly, hands cupped around your face. And yeah, it's a stupid thing to ask, because you're not 'okay'. But he too has found nothing to say. When you're so quiet and looking so sad, he can't even think straight. He just pulls you into his arms.
#783: The first time he asks you out on a date.
- Louis: "So." He ponders with himself for a minute, looking anywhere but into your eyes as a slow flush crawls up the edge of his neck. "I was, uh, wondering." Another pause, this one followed by an awkward cough. He raises his eyes to you, blue with specks of green bewildered, for they do not know the outcome of this question. "If you would like to go out. With me?" The last part is a question because he isn't sure how he got so lucky to know that you were at least somewhat attracted to him, if not more. This is the side of Louis where he gets fidgety, nervous, scared of the possibility of being rejected by someone he really likes.
- Niall: In his defense, he think it did it really well. On your behalf, you think he moved a little too much, nervously shifting from one foot to the other, never meeting your eyes. "Niall." You giggle, reaching out to tentatively put your hand on his arm. The thing is, he thought he had a lot of confident -- good looking and smart and funny with a God damn good voice, but sometimes you saw him a little less than confident; fidgety, questioning his moves, not so confident in everything he did. "Sorry." He snaps out of it and stands straight again, keeping his feet in movement. He smiles a little, rubs the back of his neck. "Be my date tonight?"
- Liam: There had been times before when he lost on the chance to ask you out. He ran out of time or you had to leave or... or he didn't know what he could possibly say to impress you enough to say yes. But he works on it -- every night in the mirror, repeating words that he can say to you. Finally, one day, the courage is strong and he marches right up to you with a determined look on his face, though everything soon softens when he speaks to you. "You know I like you," he says bluntly, "and I hope you know that I'm really sorry that I haven't asked you before, but, I'd really like it if your beautiful self went to dinner with me."
- Zayn: It's laid back because he doesn't want to overdo it, but on the inside, his heart is kind of racing and his palms start to get sweaty. He stays close to you, his nose nearly nudging against yours, mint coming off of your tongue, making his head hazy. He keeps the requests intimate, keeping his eyes locked on yours as he smiles timidly. "Will you go out with me tonight?" His hand closes around yours and he tugs you a little bit closer, angling his head down so he has a good gaze on your face. "I'll pick you up and pay and everything." Lower and lower his voice goes and his heart pumps, adrenaline racing. "Say yes." He chuckles. "Say yes."
- Harry: Every time he repeats this story to his children and grandchildren, it always starts the same way; you walked away before he had the chance to ask you, so he ran, and he tripped over his feet, landing in a pile in front of your toes. "Hi again," both of you recall him breathing out as he stayed in his position, back flat against the ground, "Um." A blush of embarrassment rises to his face and he brushes himself off, leaning his hand onto the rail next to you for support, so his knees don't give out again. "You make me nervous." His voice gives out. "You make me run after you and trip over my feet and I just... please go out with me."
#784: You're insecure about your stretch marks.
- Louis: You're afraid to show yourself to him. You hide the marks on your thighs, squeezing your eyes shut, willing him not to notice. But his thumbs slip through your belt buckle and he pulls your shorts down and it makes you have to take away your fingers. He keeps his eyes locked on your face, knowing, breathing softly, reminding you that he's there. "You're beautiful," he murmurs, sliding his hand down the inside of your thigh as his lips come up in a small smile, "So beautiful. I love you so much, okay? Don't hide yourself from me. It's an honor to see something this beautiful. Don't hide, don't hide, don't hide." So you don't, and let go.
- Niall: There are a few stretch marks on your lower back and you wish there was a way to hide them. He doesn't want you to hide them though, and spends hours into the night tracing your bare back with his fingers, rubbing and kneading and soothing you into a state of sleep. "You're so pretty," he whispers, and frowns when you scoff at it. He rolls you onto your back, hovering over your stomach and locking his eyes with yours. "I'm serious, babe." He doesn't give you any time to reply, because he kisses you and slides his fingers up your shirt and over to the back of it, touching the marks gently. "So pretty," he whispers when his mouth is gone.
- Liam: You think you have stretch marks everywhere. You feel them, you see them, you're aware of them -- and you claw at them and hate yourself so much for them and cry and cry and cry because of them. "No tears, no tears," he hushes you, locking his arms so tightly around you that you may forget to breathe, "Why are you crying?" So you tell him, letting it all out and crying some more. Though a smile comes up on his beautiful features and his thumbs your tears away, kissing your wet lips softly. "You're smiling," you say with a sniffle and he nods. "Yeah, I'm smiling because you're so damn pretty and it baffles me how you don't see it every day."
- Zayn: Because of the stretch marks on your stomach, you're afraid to wear bikinis and any other type of revealing top. You think that he deserves a girlfriend who is model type beautiful; basically just like him. He doesn't like hearing that though, and every time you try to say something about your stretch marks, he kisses you, hard and deep, shutting you up effectively. "Hey," he reminds you in a low voice, hovering his lips over yours so you can taste mint and cigarettes, "Don't you dare try to tell me that I deserve someone better. You're the best. No one compares, okay? You're so beautiful and I'm so in love with you and I love every part of your body."
- Harry: They run up and down along your breasts and underneath, reminding you of the insecurities you still haven't quite let go of yet. "Relax," he whispers gently, and he cups you with his smooth hand, running his finger over your marks as you're shirtless, "Look at me; don't look at them." His eyes meet yours and he smiles encouragingly, leaning over and down to kiss your forehead. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my whole entire life. A few little stretch marks aren't going to change my opinion on you. So don't worry about them. Worry about you and me, because we're here together right now, and we're going to be okay."
#818: The speed in which he takes your clothes off.
- Louis: It's the speed due to the mood he's feeling. If he's sick and tired of your games, he'll teach you a lesson, and it'll be quick and make you wanting more, because that's how he feels when you tease him. If he's feeling sweet and slow, like the morning after he's still deliciously sore, he'll take his time with you, kissing every crevice and curve of your body until you're coming apart in his hands or his mouth. If he's feeling gentle, he'll take you as gentle as he can, murmuring that he loves you. He fucks and loves in a lot of different ways; you see other sides of him.
- Niall: It's drunkenly frantic. As in him taking off your pants first because you won't be needing those and because he's so drunk off of you that he needs you, all the time, craving the feel of alcohol drifting through his veins and brightening every sense when it comes to you and your body and how you taste and how you feel and how your moan ignites every addiction inside of him. He doesn't care if your shirt comes off later; for the meantime, he just wants the important things naked so he can have his way with you as fast as he can, withdrawing on his alcohol.
- Liam: It starts out slow -- because he wants this to be sweet and loving for you as much as he can -- but then he gets ahead of himself, fumbling over words and using his hands entirely too fast because he needs and craves you. His speed quickens when his heartbeat does, increasing the motions of everything else. You become naked in seconds... sometimes the bra strap accidentally breaking due to his greedy hands. He just likes his hands on you all the time, and he's not so innocent, and he can't wait to have you all to himself. He just wants you so badly it hurts.
- Zayn: It depends on how pissed off he is at you. You like to make him flustered and hot because it's all part of the game you two play. When you want him fast, you piss him off as much as you want, leaving subtle hints that you wouldn't mind being punished. When you want him slow and sweet, you don't do it as much, and you kiss him softer and play with his hair and make time to love every part of him. Both of you like it rough, because you're both dark and don't want to play the angels who are sweet. You just want all of him, all the time, as much as you can have him.
- Harry: It's slow. Everything about him is slow when he's in bed with you because he likes seeing you, savoring the sweetness on his tongue and seeing the beautiful sight before him. He likes ravishing every inch of your body with his eyes, slipping his fingers beneath your clothes and teasing what's there to see how you're going to be that night. His fingers are slow against you, pulling down panties past your ankles in such a slow manor so he can see which part to devour you first... and how slow he's going to do it, too, so you can feel every inch of him.
Harry: “You know, you’re cute when you study,” a low voice murmurs in your ear, a pair of dimples catching your eye as you shove Harry away. “Why are you here?” you glare at him, “You’re the last person who would come to a library.” “But I knew I’d find you here,” he smirks, and you know he’s right, as if all of his other attempts to charm you aren’t enough. “Go away,” you mutter, storming off to the tall shelves behind you to find the book you want. You feel his presence following you, but you choose to ignore it as you locate your book on the very top shelf, well out of your reach even as you stretch to your tallest height. A long arm reaches up behind you, the warmth of Harry’s body pressing against your back as he retrieves the book, your heart and stomach doing a weird fluttering as you feel his closeness and turn to be caught breathless by the green in his eyes and the fullness of his lips. “You want your book?” he murmurs, holding it again just out of your reach, “You’ve got to do something for me.” You nod wide eyed and speechless, willing in that moment to do anything for him.
Niall: “Can I help you?” You ask softly, abandoning the cart of books you still have to re-shelve to assist the desperately lost blond haired boy squinting up at the shelves in front of him. He’s so obviously out of place, the baggy tank top hanging on his lanky frame and the baseball cap pulled over his shaggy hair your first clues that he doesn’t come here often. Normally you ignore these types, save your assistance for the ones who are serious about coming to the library, but you can’t help but have a soft spot for this gentle blue eyed boy. “I need this book for a class but I can’t find it,” he replies, his eyes not leaving you as you quickly locate it from the shelf directly in front of him. You laugh as his cheeks turn pink and he mutters “I knew that.” “Just doing my job,” you smile, the grin growing on his lips keeping you from turning away, his hands reluctantly taking the book from yours. “Can your job also include getting coffee with me?” He asks.
Zayn: You run your finger over the row of leather spines lined up on the shelf in front of you, scanning down the line for the title you’re searching for. You could get lost like this, mesmerized by the seemingly endless amount of books in front of you, each one begging to be read and discovered. But you’re abruptly brought out of your daze when your hand bumps into a larger one reaching for the same book. Your cheeks flare with heat as you pull back, your eyes shyly darting to the dark haired, scruffy boy grinning back at you. “Go ahead,” he murmurs softly, nodding at you to take the book off of the shelf. You find yourself grinning at the sound of his voice, deep and smooth and perfectly matched to his mysterious but familiar exterior, the pull of his lips as he smirks at you over a book. It’s not the first time you’ve ever seen him here, admittedly sometimes he becomes just as big as a reason to come to the library as the books are.
Liam: You weren’t aware of how close you were to drifting off to sleep until you hear a soft voice calling to you from nearby, your head jerking up from looking down at the page in your textbook to focusing on the boy standing over your table, his shy smile and warm brown eyes quickly coming into focus. You recognized him from when you came in to study earlier, his smile matching the one he gave you earlier, that moment feeling like it was days ago. “I’m sorry to bother you, but I couldn’t help but notice we’re the only ones left,” he speaks shyly, and you blush also at the realization that not everyone was taking advantage of the twenty-four hours the library is open during finals week. “So I thought maybe we could keep each other company? And from falling asleep?” You can’t help but grin and agree as he sets down a cup of coffee for you, his pile of books and papers soon crowding the table along with yours, pushed aside as the two of you spend the rest of your night.
Louis: “Shhh,” you hush Louis again, attempting to shoot him your best stern look, but you can’t help but grin as he childishly snickers. You knew it wasn’t a good idea to bring him along to the library with you, but he begged and you gave in, as always. “You’re gonna get us kicked out,” you scold him as you turn back to the books in front of you. Louis’ voice comes from behind you, again louder than it should be. “That would be a good thing,” he scoffs. “It’s the library babe, it’s boring.” “No it’s not,” you insist. “I could practically live here, you know.” Louis chuckles to himself as he leans back against the shelves next to you, his lips pulled into a teasing grin as he watches you scan the back of the book in your hand, your eyes wide as you take in the story before you add the book to the other five you have piled in your arms, struggling to hold them all. “Let me give you a hand,” Louis sighs, taking the books into his arms. You thank him with a kiss on the cheek before turning back for more. “You’re such a nerd,” Louis mumbles, covering up with a sweet smile when you scowl at him again.
*So Louis’ isn’t really AU but…I was out of ideas. I hope you liked it!*
Preference #183: Your favorite TV show
- Harry: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo; To be honest, you weren't that big of a fan of the show itself, but Harry's impersonations were hilarious. His thick English accent mixed with a horrible attempt at a southern twang made it even funnier.
- Liam: Pretty Little Liars; You were the one who introduced him to the show, but surprisingly, Liam got more into it than you did. Every week, no matter what he was doing, he would race to the TV and plop down, calling you over, "C'mon, Y/N, maybe we'll find out who A is!"
- Louis: Keeping Up with the Kardashians; "What the fuck does she think she's doing?!" "Well, that was rude!" "I've seen better asses than hers." These were all common phrases that Louis would say while the two of you watched it, while you tried not to laugh.
- Niall: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air; Saying that you were obsessed would be putting it lightly--it basically became a part of your daily routine, and as embarrassing as it sounded, both of you could rap the entire theme song without hesitation.
- Zayn: Supernatural; When he wasn't promoting Little Mix or 5 Seconds of Summer, Zayn loved to watch Supernatural with you. "Ugh, I need abs like that," he would usually comment, both of you admiring the fine pieces of man candy on the screen.
#206: He's feeling cuddly.
- Harry: He feels cuddly all the time, really. But it was this time in particular where he was just tired and he could feel himself starting to get a headache, the music from that nights concert still pounding in his ears. He walked into the living room where you were sat, his eyes droopy and his hands fumbling. He didn't say anything, you didn't say anything— he just fell into your lap and buried his curls into your tummy, the quiet noise of his snoring soon filling the air.
- Niall: He loved a good hug; the type of hugs where he'd wrap his arm all the way around you and your head would be nuzzled into the crook of his neck and he'd bury his nose in the sweet smell of your hair, the hair he loved to get his hands lost in. He was feeling cuddly this time around just because. There was no reason as to why he gave you those warm-filled hugs or the rough, yet passionate kisses, he just wanted to and felt the need to.
- Louis: It was the first time you staying over at his place. He took you on a tour of the place, made you burnt food, and the two of you finally settled down for a couple of movies. But he had been distracted the entire movie (by you, mostly) and he was getting exhausted and he could feel his eyes getting droopier. So, without thinking, he grabbed a hold of your hand and led you towards his bedroom, pulling you down with him onto the bed and letting his arms wrap naturally around your body, the warmth of your body and your heartbeat soon putting him to sleep.
- Liam: He was sick, so sick that he couldn't even handle getting out bed. His face was red and the sweater he was wearing wasn't helping much. The thing keeping him from falling asleep was that the other side— your side— of the bed was empty. He didn't want to strain his voice but he needed you there right next to him, just so he could pull you into his chest and feel some comfort in having someone to cuddle with. "Can you please come to bed, sweetheart? It's really cold, I'm already sick enough. Please come to bed with me."
- Zayn: He had been making grabby hands at you for the past hour. You were catching up on a few shows and he was tired and restless and he just wanted to curl up with you on the couch (or wherever, to be honest) and cuddle with you until you were tired yourself. He had finally gotten his way when you had finally glanced over at him and noticing the pout on his lips. "Can you watch the shows later, babe? I just...really want to cuddle with you right now, 'm tired."
#25: Father's Day
- Harry: “Mommy, when’s daddy gonna be up?” Your four-year-old daughter, Annabelle tugged on your arm another time with surprising strength. “You know, it’s already past 10:00. How ‘bout we go wake daddy up so we could give him your present.” You crouched to eye level as your daughter eagerly grinned, green eyes wide and bright. “C’mon, mommy!” Annabelle bounded up to your bedroom, present in her tiny hand as she leapt onto the bed. “Daddy, daddy, wake up!” She squealed, Harry groaning and rolling over onto his other side. “Daddy, c’mon! Don’t be a sleepybutt!” Annabelle crawled so that her face was inches from his, and her tiny hands started poking at his cheeks. “Hi, ‘Belle. Why are you awake so early?” Harry murmured, voice thick and raspy from sleep. “It’s already 10:00, daddy.” Your daughter informed him, then shoved her present in his face. “Daddy, happy father’s day!” Annabelle beamed, and Harry sat up to kiss his daughter. “Thank you, ‘Belle!” He grinned widely, opening the present carefully. “Oh… This is just beautiful!” Harry showed a painted picture frame to you, a picture of the 3 of you making silly faces inside. You joined his side and he wrapped an arm around you, kissing your neck gently. “Happy father’s day, Harry.” You grinned, Annabelle snuggling into Harry’s lap. “Yeah, happy father’s day, daddy!”…
- Liam: “That was delicious, Y/N.” Liam pressed a kiss to your nose, causing you to giggle slightly. Clearing your throat slightly, you pushed your chair back from the table, pulling out a bag that you had hidden for a week. “This is for you.” You smiled at your husband, holding the gift bag for him to accept. His eyebrows furrowed together, slightly confused. “Babe, it’s just a Sunday. What’s this for?” “Just open it.” You bit your lip nervously, taking a deep breath as he pulled out the tissue paper to reveal a shirt. “’World’s best Father’.” He read out loud slowly, looking towards you quickly. “Y/N, what is this?” Liam whispered, eyes full of excitement. “Liam… I’m pregnant. You’re going to be a dad.” You breathed out, watching for his reaction intently. Before you could blink, his arms were around you, squeezing you tightly as he stood up. “We’re having a baby!” He cheered, swinging you around, strong arms holding you close. “We’re going to be parents, Y/N!” You leaned his forehead against his as he set you down, pressing your lips to his happily. “God, I love you so much.” He whispered against your lips, tasting like strawberries and sweet sugar. “Happy father’s day, Liam. You’re going to be the best father in the world.” You murmured in response, and his eyes shone as he kissed you again…
- Louis: CRASH. You were jolted awake from your sleep by a series of loud crashes, combined with the hushed yelling of your children and shushing by the others. Curious, you and Louis slipped out of your bed and shuffled downstairs. “Lucy, you’re not supposed to be adding that yet!” Logan, your middle son, shouted to your 9-year-old daughter. “Shut up, Logan! Dad is going to be up soon and we don’t want our plan to be ruined because of you!” Amelia, who is 14 and the oldest child, scolded in a soft voice. “What plan?” Louis piped up from right behind you, all three kids whirling around in horror. “Um, hi Dad!” Amelia squeaked, shooting a glare at her siblings. “You know, did I ever show you that… erm, essay I wrote? Erm, follow me, it’s in my room.” Ameila tugged on her father’s hand, but he didn’t budge. “Guys, what’s going on? You destroyed the kitchen!” You crossed your arms over your chest. “It’s all Lucy’s fault!” Logan whined, and Lucy’s eyes widened. “No! I just wanted to make something nice for daddy!” Amelia sighed, letting go of Louis’ hand. “We just wanted to make breakfast for you since it was Father’s Day. Obviously those two aren’t very good at—“ “Hey! I’m plenty good at cooking, it’s all Logan’s fault!” Lucy screeched, and Logan opened his mouth to protest. “Hey! Hey now, don’t fight!” Louis raised his voice, causing all the kids to quiet down. “Look, I’m going to go back to bed for 30 minutes. And when I come back down, it’ll be like I never woke up, okay?” His blue eyes were lit up mischievously, and the kids nodded eagerly. “Love you daddy!” Lucy wrapped her arms around him, grinning. “I love you too, Luc. Now, I’ll see you guys in half an hour.” He grinned, kissing the other two kids on the forehead before going back up the stairs…
- Niall: “Okay, now when your dad gets home from Uncle Louis’ house, be sure to run up and give him a hug.” You instructed your four kids, and they all nodded eagerly. Lisette, who was eight and the oldest, squealed at the noise of the key in the lock. The moment that Niall had stepped into the house, he was bombarded by his four kids. Your husband let out a noise of surprise, and the kids clung to him lovingly. “Happy father’s day, daddy!” The familiar sound of his bright laughter immediately rung out, arms reaching out and picking up Daniel and James in each arm. “Thanks, guys!” He planted a kiss on James’ cheek as Lisette bounded to the kitchen and back, carefully carrying a cake in her small hands. “Daddy, this is for you!” Jace beamed proudly, and Niall set down the two other kids and crouched down. “All for me?” His blue eyes widened, and the kids giggled. “Yeah, daddy! We made it all by ourselves!” James’ chest puffed out slightly, and Lisette elbowed her youngest brother. “Liar, mommy helped us!” She hissed, and Niall grinned up at you. “Thanks, darling.” He stood up and whispered, kissing your lips sweetly. “Eww!” Daniel screeched, the other kids doing the same. Niall pulled away, the two of you laughing. “Happy father’s day, Ni.” You murmured, kissing his cheek before your kids started to whine about eating the cake…
- Zayn: You sat quietly on the couch, head tucked into the crook of Zayn’s neck, legs folded underneath you. A blanket draped over the two of you, eyes aimlessly directed to the television. But something was on your mind, and you couldn’t hold it in anymore. “Zayn, you know, today’s father’s day.” You whispered, placing your hand unconsciously against your stomach, not used to the feeling of nothing growing there. Zayn tensed against you, muting the TV and pulling you off him. “Zayn, our baby would’ve been born in just a month today.” Nothing could stop the tears that were stinging the back of your eyes as he took both of your hands in his. “I know, darling.” His voice was rough and low, eyes dull. “But there was nothing that we could’ve done differently, okay? It wasn’t your fault that our baby didn’t make it, remember that. It just wasn’t meant to be this time.” You bit your lip and nodded at his words, blinking away tears. “I love you, Zayn. You’re going to be an amazing father one day.” You choked out, harsh sobs taking over. Your husband pulled you close, stroking your hair tenderly. “I love you too, babe. So incredibly much, and one day, when it is meant to be, you’re going to be an incredible mother.”…
- A/N: Happy Father's day! This is dedicated to my incredible dad (not that he's ever going to read this), but thank you dad for inspiring me and supporting me no matter what :) i love youuu :) .xxx
#002: How he wakes you up
- Niall: "Princess, wakey wakey. Rise and shine." He'll whisper in your ear while tracing small circles on the lower part of your back. "I need some breakfast, babe." He tells you before kissing your cheek.
- Liam: He doesn't really like waking you up and instead he'll just wait for you; looking at you before you put your make up on and do your hair. On the off chance he does wake you, he'll just play with strands of your hair and peck your cheeks to wake you up.
- Louis: He'll constantly poke your cheeks until he gets some sort of reaction from you, whether it be a grunt or a kiss and cuddle, he's determined to wake you up. "Good morning, beautiful." He says while smiling at you but you just roll over and wait for the poking to start again.
- Zayn: Zayn's ever rarely awake before you are and when he is, he doesn't try to wake you but traces the outlines of you - fingers, arms, shoulders, hips before falling back asleep himself.
- Harry: There's not much he has to do to get you to wake up, he'll just nuzzle into your neck and place gentle kisses all over making your eyes quickly flutter open until you burst out laughing. His kisses go all the way up to your jaw line and to your lips where he stops, "So, I see you're awake now."
#141: Where he likes to kiss you
- Harry: He likes to kiss your neck. His favorite thing to do is bury his face in the curve of your shoulder and nestle his nose to your neck, inhaling your scent of lavender and vanilla while peppering you with kisses. His hands hold your face in place and he marvels over your silky skin and the sweet tang you leave on his lips.
- Zayn: He likes to kiss you at the base of your neck. He’ll wrap his strong arms around you from behind and press his lips to the small hollow between your shoulder blades. The light butterfly kisses make you shiver and lean into him, closing your eyes to his touch.
- Niall: He likes to kiss you on the lips. He’s one to savor the softness and feel of your mouth on his and if he had the chance—he’d kiss you all day and night. His calloused hands are rough on your bare skin and his tongue traces your teeth. You open your eyes to find his staring back at you, shadowy blue and mesmerizing in the dark.
- Louis: His likes to kiss your collarbones. His lips will travel down from your shoulder and he lavishes attention onto the delicate bones. His teeth leave a red love-bite, startlingly prominent against your pale skin, but his tongue moves to soothe over the irritated flesh.
- Liam: He likes to kiss your hands. In public, he’ll usually lift your entwined hands and press his lips to the back of yours and wink. He thinks you have beautiful fingers and explores them with his lips, kissing the sensitive inside of your palm and fingertips, sometimes gently scraping his teeth over the skin.