Sebastian frowned as he looked around the crowded street of London, trying to make it to another job before stumbling, seeing far too much than what was normal. Each person had several dozen shades of color on them, and somehow as he looked at them he knew what they meant.
Scared of spiders.
Scared of ducks.
Sebastian stared around before crawling into a nearby alleyway, trying not to collapse from the influx of information he saw and now knew. With shaking hands, he pulled out his phone and sent off a quick text.
‘Help. Something’s happened. Don’t know what. In the alley close to Baker Street and Dorset. xSM’
ok, so, breaking my silence over the finale now that I’ve processed it:
- HOLY SHIT MERDER AND JAPRIL AND JOLEX FEELS EVERYWHERE
- fucking glad I’m not a huge calzona shipper, to those of you who are, my heart goes out to you
- thank god cristina finally faced the kids issue with owen
- meredith and bailey’s relationship is actually the greatest thing ever. because mer’s in trouble and bailey’s just “hold on a minute, imma smash this medicine thing then come save your life (fuck my issues because you’re my bby)”
- also, I knew they would name the baby after someone but they named it after bailey and my soul is shredded apart by how absolutely perfect that is.
also, if Alex isn’t McBaby Bailey’s godfather, imma throw a bitch fit
- also webber is dead and no one knows and I don’t know how I feel about that