Siga publicações com o marcador #pll 3b em segundos.Registe-se
im your puppet
synoposis: As “A” continues to play games, the stakes are raised higher as each girl is forced into difficult positions. Aria starts to seriously contemplate her relationship with Ezra as his new family situation continues to eat away at her. Hanna is thrown into the middle of Caleb’s family drama when Jamie’s shady past comes back to haunt him. Emily is determined to prove Spencer wrong in hopes of helping her, but she might not be ready for what she finds. In the end, will the Liars be able to get out of their sticky situations or will “A” have them right where he/she wants them? Meanwhile, Spencer searches for answers about Mona’s time in Radley Sanitarium.
- Someone’s body will be found during this episode and it appears to be someone close to Emily as she is devasted when her mother informs her of the news.
- A will be terrorizing the Liars at the town Carnival.
- Alison and Big A will appear in this episode.
- Spencer discovers that Wren authorized a Radley Sanitarium vistor’s pass for CeCe, possibly for when Mona was in Radley.
- We might learn a new secret of Alison’s which might reveal that she is not the real puppet master and this has been someone else’s game from the start (Big A’s).
- Mona will share a scene with Hanna in this episode.
- There will be a flashback from 1x10 when Mona tried to run over Hanna.
- Jenna will be in this episode
- Spencer will find out that “Red Coat” visited Mona a lot when she was In Radley.
- Spencer and Wren will share a scene in this episode
- A pre-pilot flashback (most likely the one that reveals why Mona joined the A team) will also be featured in this episode.
THAT NEW PROMO! OMFG!
Can it please just be January already? I have completely lost my shit, I’m dead!
Alright, lets just take a moment to think about just how perfect Troian is and how she is freaking nailing crazy ass Spencer!
When Spencer and Toby have the cute moment
Then I saw Tobs in the -A hoodie
And are we all agreed that it is Spencer behind him?
But when my baby was crying in the rocking chair!
WHEN SHE TACKLED MONA! HOLY MOTHER OF WHAT?!?!
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
Seriously, can it be January now?!?! 3B will be outrageous!
What I wanna see in Pretty Little Liars Season 3B
- More Jason/Spencer interaction Get some more sibling feels out there!
- More Caleb chilling with Hanna’s friends. His and Spence’s scenes together were really fun! Maybe a double date with Spoby/Haleb…
- Some of the PLL boyfriends/girlfriends hanging out. They got crazy significant others to empathize with each other! Compare notes.
- A Caleb/Toby or Ezra/Toby bromance. Every good show/movie/book needs a decent Bromance! Supernatural (They actually were brothers, but not the point), Star Wars (Obi Wan/Anakin), Glee (Kurt/Finn), Knocked Up (Ben/Pete), Scrubs (JD/Turk), etc!
- For Lucas & Toby to be proven good/ be swayed back to the light!
Just now, for the first time, I looked at some the titles for the rest of PLL season 3…
“Misery Loves Company”: I already knew, it’s when a PLL finds out Toby’s on the A-Team, which is reassuring because if she’s really ok not telling Spence & the other 2, that means Toby has to have an explanation. A good one. Right? Right?!
After seeing that title & knowing what Marlene King & other writers have tweeted, I’m convinced the above holds true. That, or I’m just really in denial, but either way that’s cool…
Then I saw some more episode titles:
“Out of the Frying Pan, into the Inferno” - Doesn’t worry me about Spoby, at least.
“Dead to Me”: When a PLL finds out about Toby in 3x16, the episode name is a quote from him. “Dead to me” is a quote from Spencer. This doesn’t mean this is the episode she finds out in, does it? Cause that title isn’t very reassuring. We know she’ll be devastated & already has major trust issued, to find out the guy she loves is working with A should make her more depressed than angry at first, so I’m going into denial about this one, too.
“What Becomes of the Broken Hearted”: Aww FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There’s just no way for me to get outta this one except, DARE I SAY IT…. Hope. I can only HOPE this episode name is in reference to something totally NOT Spoby/A-Team related. Because if it is………..
AS IF ALL OF THIS ISN’T BAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep reading shit about this Andrew prick… Fucking Wetpaint.
All I know about this loser is he better keep his hands/eyes/flirting to himself or Toby’s gonna be like:
OR he’ll be like:
OR EVEN (AND MOST LIKELY):
So, to close my rant, Ahem…Hm.
LEAVE MY SPOBY THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any questions? Comments? Concerns?