Siga postagens com os marcadores #please, #ask e #help em alguns segundos.Inscreva-se
- Italy: Do you ever give up without trying?
- Germany: Is there someone you feel obligated to look after, even if you don’t want to?
- Japan: Your top 3 animes?
- America: A heroic deed you've done?
- England: How are your cooking skills?
- France: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Russia: Are people sometimes intimidated by you?
- China: Are you superstitious?
- Canada: Do you still have any stuffed animals? Have you got a favourite?
- Belgium: Do you ever feel plain in comparison to others around you?
- The Netherlands: Tell us about your spending habits?
- Austria: What is your favourite song?
- Hungary: What are your views on feminism?
- Lichtenstein: Someone you look up to?
- Poland: Are you shy around new people?
- Switzerland: Do you try to save money? What are you saving it for?
- Belarus: Do you have an infatuation with someone? (Real, fictional, alive or dead?)
- Estonia: Do you consider yourself to be intelligent?
- Latvia: How well do you hold your alcohol?
- Lithuania: Are you openhearted?
- Ukraine: Tell us about your siblings? (Or people you consider as siblings?)
- Denmark: Your weapon of choice?
- Finland: What is your favourite holiday? (e.g. Christmas, valentines, Easter...)
- Iceland: Do you have any pets?
- Norway: Do you believe in mythical creatures?
- Sweden: Do you embarrass easily?
- Egypt: What is your relationship with your family like?
- Greece: How many hours a day do you sleep?
- Monaco: How stylish do you consider yourself to be?
- Turkey: How may sugars?
- Cyprus: Do you consider yourself a peace-lover?
- TRNC: Do you style yourself after someone?
- Romano: Are you scared of getting to close to people?
- Spain: Are you easy to get along with?
- Hong Kong: Are you afraid of the dark?
- Taiwan: have you got a smart mouth?
- South Korea: What is your favourite video game?
- Cuba: What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- Sealand: Do you try to hard?
- Seborga: Give us your best chat-up line?
- Wy: Do you poses any artistic skills? - Show us your best/favourite piece of art?
- Grandpa Rome: How is your sex life?
- Australia: What is your favourite animal?
- Germania: Do you know how to fight?
- Holy Rome: Tell us about a childhood crush?
- Prussia: Are you scared of dying?
- Seychelles: Can you dance?
- Bulgaria: Do you have any bad habits?
- Cameroon: Are you sporty?
- Croatia: Do you tend to go unnoticed by people?
- Hutt River: Do you ever feel like you're ahead of other people?
- India: are you good at maths?
- Kugelmugel: Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite sex?
- Ladonia: Do you ever think you're better than other people?
- Macau: Do you wear glasses?
- Mongolia: Ever used a bow and arrow?
- Molossia: Are you though shit?
- New Zealand: What is your opinion on sheep?
- Nikko Nikko Republic: Tell us the story behind your name/blog/url?
- Oaska: Do you/have you dyed your hair?
- Picardy: Are you impatient?
- Romania: Your favourite folklore story?
- Thailand: Do you like spicy food?
- Tibet: Have you ever considered giving up your life for a more peaceful one? Would you?
- Vietnam: Are you photogenic?
- 2P Italy: A weird food combination you enjoy? (e.g. Chili and chocolate or strawberries and marmite.)
- 2P Germany: One of your kinks?
- 2P Japan: Do you have any tattoos? (If not) do you want any?
- 2P America: Are you a vegetarian?
- 2P England: One thing you love about yourself?
- 2P France: Do you believe in God?
- 2P Russia: Are you straightforward with people about your feelings?
- 2P China: Have you ever cheated on a partner?
- 2P Canada: Do you prefer to be in the limelight?
- 2P Prussia: One thing you hate about yourself?
- General Winter: Your favourite season?
- God: Do you forgive easily?
- Howard: Have you ever been trapped somewhere?
- Lisa: Tell us about someone extraordinary that you've met?
- Mr Newspaper(s): Do you enjoy gossiping?
- Noto-Sama: A life changing event?
- Shiatty-Chan: Your favourite costume?
- Yamato: Talk about your best friend?
- Aster, Berlitz and Blackie: Are you a dog or a cat person?
- Hanatamago: Are you sarcastic by nature?
- Kumajiro: Are you forgetful?
- Netherland Rabbit: Do you like sharing?
- Mr Puffin: Do you swear a lot?
- Perlutze: Are you happy with your weight?
- Pochi: Are you a leader of a follower?
- Gilbird and Pierre: Is it really good luck to be shat on by a bird? Really?
- Tony: Do you believe in life on other planets?
- Toto: Tell us about the last time you went to the zoo?
- Charles VI: Have you got any nicknames? What are they?
- Charles VII: Have you ever betrayed someone?
- Elizabeth Christine: How do you feel about relationships with age gaps?
- Fredrick the Great: Tell us something great about you?
- Jeanne D'Arc: Are you patriotic?
- Joanne of Castile: If you were King/Queen of Spain for the day, what would you do?
- Kurt Waldheim: Have you ever won something?
- Leonardo Da Vinci: What was/is your favourite school subject?
- Maria Theresa: If you could have any title, what would it be? (e.g. Duchess of tumblr.)
- Michelangelo: Have you ever sculpted anything?
- Napoleon Bonaparte: Your views on war?
- Pocahontas: Can you paint with all the colours of the wind?
- Princess Sophie: How many people do you know with the same name as you?
- Queen Christina: Have you ever given something up for the greater good?
- Saint Aubert: What do you want your gravestone to say?
- Silvio Berlusconi: Have you ever abused power?
- Spartacus: Who is your favourite Gladiator?
- Sugita Genpaku: Are you interested in writing? Show us something you wrote?
- Togo Heihachiro: Would you ever consider joining the Navy?
- Veronica Lario: Do you believe in divorce?
- Waldysaw II Jagiello: If you could move to any country, where would you go?
- Wulfstan: Do you cosplay?
- Zheng He: Do you travel to lots of different countries? Which was your favourite?
- Quebec: Where you born in a different country to the one you live in?
- Kanazawa: Do you like the rain?
- Mito: Have you even broke the law?
- Sendai: Complete the sentence. Rules are...?
Please read! Xxx
Ok so at the moment I kinda feel like the new girl in this fandom as i only recently got tumblr however i have loved ant and dec for years!! and I feel like I’m kinda scrapping into a really close friendship group and I really want to be accepted in this group as I feel like you guys are all like me (crazy,awesome, funny, mental & obviously huge ant and deccers) so I would just like to maybe be accepted into this fandom and hopefully get talking to some of you!! Please could you do that for more it would mean soo much to me. Love u all loads from Hannah ❤
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS:
I’m not normally the type to ask much from anyone but I have seen Tumblr do some absolutely amazing things and I guess I figured I would try and use the insane capabilities of the Internet to help a situation I’m in. I have a fantastic opportunity to attend one of the UK’s leading film schools for a 2 year intense BA degree in Practical Filmmaking. Met Film School is based at Ealing Studios, where the phenomenal Downton Abbey, Star Wars 2, Notting Hill and Shaun Of The Dead were filmed. To attend this school would be the opportunity of a life time but unfortunately course fees are £22,000 a year and with my parents support and the bit of government funding that I can receive I still would need to fundraise the rest and any help that I can get would be beyond appreciated. This is a link to donate to the cause and absolutely anything would mean the world to me, if you want me to try and hula hoop whilst doing a handstand dressed up as a Crayola crayon in return for a £1 donation or anything then just say it because every penny counts. Even if you aren’t in a position yourself to make a small donation then please could you take a second to reblog this so that I can get the word around, thank you so much!
Here’s a gif of a piggy dancing to try and make you happier and increase your likelihood of donating slightly:
Can my followers PLEASE help me?
My friends and I desperately want to go to Warped this year, but my mom won’t take us. These bands mean the world to us, and we would do anything to be able to go. But, my mom said that if I can get 5,000 notes on this, she’ll take us. I’ve seen this work for the fluffy chicken, and even a hamster. So maybe it will work for this? PLEASE REBLOG THIS I WILL DO ANYTHING I JUST REALLY WANT TO GO TO WARPED.
RP starter (Tokiya's alone and looking at family photos) EMOTIONAL
Tokiya looked at his old pictures again. He turned to a new page,and looked at little him, only 2 months old. Back when his parents were still here. He smiled. He took one of the photo’s out. It was his mom holding him in her arms. A tear escaped from his eye. He turned the photo to the backside, where he saw something un expected. His mom had left him a message. “Dear Tokiya, I don’t know how old you are when you read this, but I hope your dreams came true of being an idol?…Or if you changed your mind, though I hardly doubt it. You’ve always been interested in music, and you have sung since you were 5 months old.. I love you my dear baby..
..love from mom..ps I’m sorry I might not be next to you when you read this…I’m sorry I died…”
Tokiya’s eyes was full of tears by now.