Follow posts tagged #pinkyparadise in seconds.Sign up
oh also guys if youre interested its buy one get one free pair of contact lenses on pinkyparadise rn! c:
for those who asked where i get my lenses from.
I get my lenses from http://pinkyparadise.com . They shipped pretty fast, and I got my lenses in about 1 week and a half. That’s pretty fast for oversea shipping. Also, they have a wide variety of lenses to choose from, and they comes in prescription too. Their customer service is really good. They replied to all my questions within 24 hours.
if you decide to purchase lenses from pinkyparadise, use this coupon code:
- You will entitle a FREE cute animal lens case PLUS mystery gifts
- The coupon code can be stacked, If you purchase 3 pairs, you will get 3 lens case plus 3 mystery gifts.
- A minimum of 1 lens purchased to activate the code.
- The code has no expired dates :)
For Colored-Contact and Beauty-Product Lovers!
I’m a PinkyParadise affiliate now! PP is a wonderful, safe website, where you can buy FDA-approved: enlarging, color-changing, prescription and non-prescription contacts, as well as contact tools/supplies and other mostly-Japanese Cosmetics and Beauty Products. The site itself is ADORABLE, and the product prices are very fair and affordable. Their contacts and accessories are high-quality and super cute!
- If you click the bold link above or the PinkyParadise banner on my blog under the description (and then continue to checkout so the url still ends with “click=19019’) when you buy contacts or beauty products, I will get points/commission for your purchase! This would be greatly appreciated, since I only buy from PP and don’t have much money to spend, so thank you ;; <3
- But, more importantly, if you use my coupon code, “ellanutellacosplay” , with your purchase, you will get a free ‘cutie animal lens’ contact lens case and a free mystery prize!
Shoot me an ask if you have any questions, or if you need help finding/deciding on a certain product or pair of lenses!
<3 Enjoy your contacts and prizes, lovelies!