Follow posts tagged #pinklyeverafter in seconds.Sign up
Special gift for all my loyal followers
I would like to thank all of my loyal followers by giving all of you a discount at Pinkly Ever After’s etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/PinklyEverAfterShop
Use the code “Sakurapinku” for 15% off everything you order from Pinkly Ever After. At Checkout please click on “apply coupon code” All of their clothing and accessories are limited and high quality. Click read more to see some really cute photos of their one-of-a-kind products.
I will give you a promo of your choice if you reblog this. The more you reblog, the more promos you will get.
Their products are PERFECT for Fairy kei and Lolita fashion and they are all handsewed in Canada by Robin JooBin.
Here are some photos of their products:
Colorful Cookie Salopette comes in 3 colors. Three times the fun!
Transform into a magical girl with the Transforming Pendant
The Dolly Monster Pet Shoes are to die for. I want it all to myself~
There are a lot more high quality handmade items at their shop so click on the link below and use the code “Sakurapinku” for 15% off your purchases. This is a one time offer only so hurry up!
TAG, YOU'RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then go to 10 of your favourite blogs and tag them.
Omg I am one of your favorite blogs?? Thank you so much~
1. I love circle lenses and I will review 2 pairs of circle lenses from a shop very soon
2. I love British and Australian accents
3. I watch Korean drama
4. Shopping makes me feel better after a conflict
5. When people bother me I usually leave right away or pretend that I am okay
6. 95% of clothes I bought are from online shops
7. I visit asian shopping centers when I go out
8. I have purikura photos with every single person I hung out with even if its just once
9. I don’t have any friends at all at my school
10. My favorite Etsy shop is Pinkly Ever After. They sell affordable and high quality fairy kei clothing and accessories. Use the coupon code “sakurapinku” at checkout to receive 15% off. The promotion ends this Thursday!
「行くぜっ!怪盗少女 (Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo ) is also popular ^^
Wow I’m hooked to the screen! I love the yellow! I like the blurry, dream-like sequences in the middle. It’s so dreamy. And dynamic rhythmical dance. I like the tilting motion of their heads—so cute! I love this MV next to “endless…” so far. Only the green (and blue) is a bit disappointment…
listen to 「ココ☆ナツ」(Coco Natsu), it’s one of their more popular singles
Wow, I love it! I feel like I was struck by the lightning. The yellow girl is the cutest, by far! Only one Robin oneechan that’s a bit out of place. Other than that, it’s a perfect MV!
Thanks so much, I don’t feel like watching odottemita videos! I feel like watching their videos thousands of times.
P.S. The most watched video for me was Cutey Honey Opening song, second was perhaps Ronald McDonald Insanity.