Things I've accomplished in the first half of 2013:
- Got a job at a local venue as a concert photographer
- Got hired by AP Magazine as a contributing photographer
- Met Frankie Muniz
- Had my photos be posted by 10 bands.
- Knocked 4 bands off my concert bucket list.
- Got another Tattoo :p, just throwing that out there.
- Got a job with Crown The Empire for Warped Tour.
- Got a job with Panic! At The Disco at the end of Summer.
- About to launch my own website.
- Bought a new lens for my camera.
- Made a ton of new friends/fans of my work.
- Hit 1k likes on my photography page on facebook.
My news resolution was to get hired somewhere or get going somewhere with my photography. I’ve done WAY more than that. I feel so accomplished and happy that things are going in the right direction for me. After this year, i hope to be an official Tour Photographer for a band. Most likely will be Crown The Empire :D