Tumblr, dünyanın dört bir yanından on milyonlarca yaratıcı insanın sevdiği şeyleri paylaşıp takip ettiği yerdir.Takip edecek daha fazla ilginç şey bul
5 Random Things About Me
1. My nicknames in high school were “Chu” (short for chuckle) or “HG” (Happy Goth). Don’t axe.
2. I am not afraid of diving from a plane at 13,000 feet, of being in pitch black darkness, ghosts, or speeding at high velocities, but if there is a cockroach in the room, I will scream like I am being murdered and run off until someone annihilates it. If you have ever seen a Florida Palmetto bug, you would scream like a little bish, too. You can saddle those babies and ride off into the sunset!
3. My parents started buying me books instead of taking me to the library because I was a crafty and naughty child. I was able to get out from under their watch, and after they had the entire staff (and police the last time) looking for me, they would always find me in the storage room on top of books either reading or attempting to slide down. My love for them has not waned, and I am still tempted to engage in same. lol!
4. I entered an art contest in Elementary School when I was 8 with the theme of peace and won. I drew a tranquil country setting with the words “Make Love not War.” I was not even aware what the term “making love” meant. I just thought it meant loving each other in the classic sense. I was always an old soul!
5. I spend the working day listening to attorneys and conjuring up reports, and the rest of the time writing poems conjured up by listening to my mind. It’s a relative word love fest, although I would like to think what I create is a bit more interesting. :)
Why feminism is dumb
I’m all for equal rights, feminism is not for equal rights but for a change of power from men to women.
Women here are actually more favoured then men in court. Even without a child involved you can get spousal support after a divorce IF you are a woman (if you are a man, even if your ex-wife was the bread maker fuck you no spousal support for you).
Women are also more likely to be judged in favour of for child custody.
Women are also most likely to be believed in court for allegations against sexual abuse. (even though it’s easier to wrongfully accuse someone than it is to prove your innocence even if you are innocent)
Women are also more favoured when it comes to traditional industries such as plumbing and constructions because the government gives grants to girls who wish to launch into those careers to meet desired quotas. A young girl with no experience therefore might be selected for a coveted job instead of a qualified man better suited for the job simply because she is a woman.
A woman can now do whatever she wants and no one will oppose her or tell her “it’s a man’s job, you shouldn’t be here” but if a man wants to be a ballerina or a hairdresser or a receptionist people will say “oh he must be gay” or “that’s a woman’s job”.
I stand with the guys, sorry ladies.
It seems so simple, just dont b/p. Done.
But it seems so impossible too.
Its not. i’ve done it before. And i will do it now, because i cant deal with any of the real problems with my head zombified. i’ve told the urges to fuck off before. i can do it. It is possible.
A Dry Spell
It’s been awhile since I’ve blogged. Something about being back in the states makes me less willing to blog—but why?
Even now as I finally sit down to write this blog about how I’m not writing anymore, it takes me awhile. I must be out of practice. Like all people enduring long dry spells (if you know what I mean), you wonder if you forgot how to do it all together. So today I realized something.
I am in constant need of stimulation. Now for all you nasties out there who just giggled a bit, I mean mental and emotional stimulation. I realized that today while I was brushing my teeth. I went for my tooth brush, squeezed out a pea-size portion of Crest, and went for my computer (cue tires screeching). Now if you didn’t see a problem with that, you probably suffer from the same Stimulation Dependency that I suffer from.
I realized that when things aren’t constantly moving, changing, or going nuts, I get in this weird panic state where I need to move, change, and go nuts. When I was abroad, everything was always so new and different, so I would always be excited and stimulated even when I sat by myself at a table writing to a non-existent internet audience in a cafe in Barcelona or at a bar in Paris or at my office in Quito. However, when I’m back here, I’m sitting in front of my small and cluttered white desk, undecorated walls, and next to bunk bed that I struggle to climb up and down every morning and night. It makes me feel like I lack the adventure, like I lack the curiosity, and the newness.
I’ve been realizing though as I’ve been trying to channel that new energy I had when I was abroad back to my old environment that I’ve been making small progressions. After meeting up with my old roommate Cory today, I felt a rekindled spark inside me ready to take on this badboy of a city.
I’ve been announcing it to a few people but I’ve decided that this month’s theme will be YES to NOvember! As long as I’m not morally opposed to something or if it’s just not feasible, the answer is yes! I’m also launching Vina’s Adventures which is a weekly outing in which I invite friends to partake in fun activities and discuss things I think are interesting. If you’re interested, let me know.
*sigh, back to studying for my quiz.
Blogs I’ve wanted to write about but haven’t had time:
-Love, Relationships, and Guns
-Inside Every Respectable Woman is a Slut
-People Suck, Deal with It.
Wishing you many adventures,