Information for Students Considering Becoming Pediatric Surgeons
If students have an abiding interest in medicine and they love kids, then they can be a pediatric surgeon in the making. By choosing this specialized career option; students will get to surgically treat children’s ailments, including child oncology, child trauma, and prenatal and neonatal surgery. To become a pediatric surgeon, students must commit themselves to fifteen years of education; eight of those years will have to be spent in school while the remaining seven in surgical residency training. In this article, we will look at various elements of a career in pediatric surgery…..Read More
Things Ms. Coefield said today
- just looking at you i can tell you’re a chemist, you just look like one
- you have the demeanor of a doctor, i mean you look like one that came through here years ago, she’s a pediatrician now, in fact she’s my granddaughter’s doctor
- you have the hands of a surgeon, because your hands are small and (as she plays with her hands) i could see that too
- i’m an advocate for the biology dept so i’d usually try to persuade you our direction but you seem like a chemist, you know, they’re good at analyzing things
- i was naturally good at biology, you may be naturally good at chemistry
- i mean i like math, but i couldn’t be a math major!
- making a decision based off of a person is just not that wise
- come baaaaaack!!
- i absolutely loved biochem!
- but i promise, ms banks is mad overrated
- whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????? Lol what is this switching about (not that i’m complaining though)
and she has a high gpa and is in honors. that gives me hope lol