So like both Taylor and Patrick tagged me in this game, so I’ll answer both their questions.
- Production of your all-time favorite beverage is discontinued. How do you cope? If water was discontinued, I’d probably die.
- You’re sitting in front of your computer one day browsing your Tumblr dash and your entire home begins to experience zero-gravity. What is you initial reaction? I have been abducted. What took you so long?
- How are you doing today? How am I doing what? If you refer to my state of being…ehh…I’m okay. Not amazing or happy. Just okay.
- Favorite movie? My Fair Lady, LOTR, Martian Child, Forrest Gump, Titanic…
- Imagine this: A man is driving through a neighborhood. He pulls up in front of a house and gets out of his car. He goes through the property’s front gate and up to the front door. Describe the gate and then the house. Gate is white, the house is green with a big front yard.
- You’re given the chance to learn and master that one thing you’ve always wanted to do, what is it? Flight
- Favorite room/fabric freshener fragrance? maybe cherries
- What’s one thing you’d like to experience this year? happiness
- Please describe your idea of a perfect date. Spontaneity. Getting in a car and just going somewhere…maybe to a beach, maybe to a field…maybe just stopping by the side of the road and sitting on top of the car. Being with someone would be a perfect date. And of course stargazing at night.
- Your television service only provides only one channel now. (switching providers is not an option). What channel do you hope it is? I don’t watch TV so I really don’t care.
11. Favorite quote? I have so many favorite quotes. I refuse to chose.
What is your spirit animal? I’ve been told that it is an owl (wisdom). I don’t know what I would chose for myself.
Flight, or invisibility? Yes, this is an age old question. I think invisibility would be more useful…but I’ve gotta fly.
Favorite drink(s)? Water.
What do you do when you’re alone in your room? Dance, look at myself, cry, sing, write, meditate, sleep, pace, sigh, hide, masturbate, draw, paint, do homework, watch movies, watch tv shows, wish, dream, breathe, hope, love, hurt.
What sort of art suits you best? (music, drawing, dance, film, etc.) Performance, life, music, paint, drawing, photographing, designing, and writing.
Describe your idea of a perfect date. See above.
Favorite album of 2012? I do not have.
Do you want to dye your hair, get any piercings, or tattoos? I would love to pierce my ear.
Otp? Gandalf and Jesus.
How much do you love cats? More than cake.
Where’s one place or time you really want to go visit? I want to visit many places and many times. Medieval would be really cool.
Okay my 11 questions:
What is the reason behind you liking your favorite color?
On a scale of one to ten, how cool do you find/how well do you like bellybuttons?
Would you rather be a giraffe or a moose for one day?
Could you kill someone you loved to end their suffering?
What do you do when you’re alone in your room?
Would you rather be cold or hot?
What is an artist?
What is god?
If you could hang out with dinosaurs, would you?
Should socks match?
Alright, so please answer these questions, then you can do 11 moar if you want. Thing is..I don’t have many friends. So I’m going to tag Taylor and Patrick (you can just answer my questions and not do more) and Blythe and Adam and Regen and Katie
I just had one of the best sleepovers of my life last night. Thanks Patrick for making it so special! It was just really nice for a few reasons and I want to list them.
1. Usually after a sleepover, I get in a bad mood because I don’t feel like I’ve accomplished enough in it…like I didn’t get closure with the person for some reason. Rarely do I feel extremely satisfied after the fact. This was one of those rare times. Instead of feeling lonely today, I felt really happy and joyful that I got to have such a perfect session of awesome!
2. I got to do a few things this time that I really wanted to. As in, we accomplished a lot of stuff during this particular sleepover. Our traditional tic tac toe games, taking pictures, getting the cat high, playing around on the piano, watching a movie, watching youtube, and my personal favorite: awesomely personal conversations while stargazing.
3. I know after this particular time spent with my best friend, that even though I’m going to miss him terribly, nothing is going to change between us. I’m really confident in that particularly now. He brought up something that was really true. I was talking about how he’ll make new friends and all of that during college, and he said something to the effect of: “yeah, but I won’t do the same stuff we get to do together!” and that’s totally true. I have friendships with a few people, but they are all different. I do different things with different people…have different experiences…different feelings…different connection, all that jazz. It isn’t like anyone replaces anyone else. It’s just variety and difference and that. I just feel like I have a rock solid friendship foundation and that it totally isn’t anywhere near the end. It’s basically just starting, because now that we’re older we’ll get to do awesome older kid stuff!! (yes, we are still kids).
4. We were supposed to be at Disneyland this weekend, but because of my Grandma’s recent illness, my parents couldn’t take the time off of work to go. But literally, I wouldn’t have traded this weekend for anything and I’m really glad that we didn’t go now. We’ll probably end up going for my birthday which will be most likely even cooler. So everything really worked out!
Anyway, just felt like sharing. I def feel sooooo lucky to have found such an amazing best friend. I’m obviously going to do a “goodbye” post about him when I’m about to leave for college….but right now I’m too content to think about sad goodbyes, so I’m gonna end on that note! I will do a post later tonight though, most likely. Keep those dials tuned.
ha I menat *too short to TRY to make poached eggs :)
Oh, haha! I might just try it! I don’t have anything planned tomorrow except for work at 11AM and class at 6PM. I’m excited. Are you excited? Have you ever poached an egg before? Seems stressful…
Yeah, "it gets better" was from the Trevor Project, specifically for helping LGBT youth b/c there were a lot of suicides last year. I thought it awesome that Adam used that phrase in the song, like it's too specific, I feel like it has to be a specific reference to the "It Gets Better" movement (or at least that's what I always tell myself haha).
Posting this for info for the anon. I wasn’t all too sure on that Patrick but awesome info there. It might be - his music reaches out to a lot of people, and I’m sure it’s saved some lives, too. Good one!
Happy Name Day to Me
Today marks the 19th year that I’ve been enjoying my time on this earth.
I still have to go to school. But it’s just Acting and English Comp, so that’s okay. (Patrick, take note: College is fucking great).
French toast for breakfast!
Going to Farmer’s market tonight to celebrate with some friends. Hoping against hope that my friend Kaylee bakes me something amazing. Like red velvet rolls. Look that shit up. They sound fucking delicious.
And yes, I am cheating a bit on food today. Hopefully it’s the last time it’ll happen until December…
Anyways, just thought I’d share that with whoever’s reading. Hope everybody has an Awesome September the Sixth!
Now I’m gonna blast some Marty Robbins through the house, because bitches, it’s my birthday!
Embers: What do you live for? What keeps your fire alive?
Honestly what keeps me alive right now is music. Music has been an important part of my life for a while now but it somehow took over at some point and now I’m kind of obsessive about it. If you asked me why I loved music, I couldn’t answer you. I would probably end up writing this extremely long essay about every single aspect that I enjoy and it still wouldn’t be enough. Because of that, Owl City is definitely a big part of what keeps me alive and sane. It certainly helps with the stress :) Thanks for asking!