- So I'm in Chemistry and I pulled out my laptop to start work on a lab and my friend saw my background.
- Friend: "Is that Pushing Daisies?"
- Me: "Yeah..."
- Classmate: "Isn't that show from ages ago?"
- Me: "Almost 6 years."
- Friend: "I loved that show!"
- Teacher: "I remember that show! It was great!"
- Me: "you could say I'm a little obsessed... or a lot, rather."
- Chemistry is a lot less boring now that I found I have a really cool Chemistry teacher!
I’m openly gay. However, being gay doesn’t define me as a whole. I’m so much more than who I’m sexually and romantically attracted too. I embrace being gay. I’m proud of being gay. It’s a part of me, but its not all of me. I wish people can look past that, and see me as a person. See me as a human being, my sexuality is invalid and shouldn’t yield an opinion. After all, I’m so many things. I have so much in my personality. Yes, I’m proud of being gay. I have many flaws, and being gay is not one of them. However, my homosexuality is not a defining characteristic of me. It’s a part of me, but its not all of me. Just like heterosexuality doesn’t define you.