Top 5 Doctor/Rose moments?
aklsjdf;oiwsehgdfkjg my doctor/rose feelings this morning. i got this question twice!
- in The Stolen Planet when he’s all “what did rose mean” and Donna’s all “why don’t you ask her yourself?” and he runs to her and aosga;gh;dg HIS FACE
- Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways: this entire two parter, when he thinks she’s dead, when he vows to come get her, when she takes the time vortex into her head to save him, “I want you safe. my doctor.” “I think you need a doctor.” sdkfja;sldfj THIS EPISODE
- The Satan Pit: “I’ve seen fake gods and bad gods and demi gods and would-be gods - out of all that - out of that whole pantheon - if I believe in one thing, just one thing, I believe in her.”
- The Idiot’s Lantern: this entire episode. “you goin’ my way, doll?” “Because now, Detective Inspector Bishop, there is no power on this earth that can stop me!”
- Army of Ghosts/Doomsday: this entire two-parter, even though it rips my heart out. The intro: “How long are you gonna stay with me?” “Forever.” “I’ve made my choice and I’m never gonna leave you.” “TAKE ME BACK!” sdkjfa;sldkjfdf
who is the big spoon/little spoon Doctor/Rose
what is their favorite non-sexual activity seeing the stars
who uses all the hot water in the morning Rose, until Jack comes along to travel.
what they order from take out Rose is a fan of trying foods from other worlds, but she and the Doctor also like to get chips together.
what is the most trivial thing they fight over Random space things
who does most of the cleaning The Doctor
who controls the netflix queue Again, I’m going to say the Doctor
who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working This is a bit difficult since they live in the TARDIS, so Jack. And then Jack seduces the person who fixes the heating.
who steals the blankets Rose
who leaves their stuff around They both do
who remembers to buy the milk Rose
who remembers anniversaries Unfortunately, they didn’t really have the time for anniversaries, but if they did, I think they both would. The Doctor is over 900 years old, but I think he would still remember important days like that.