otp!otp!otp!otp! :’) let’s go with my ewe, happyish ending head canon because my epilogue compliant head canon is basically me crying in the corner all night because it’s just not fair!
- Who cooks: draco. althout harry can cook draco enjoys it more. that said, harry’s a brilliant baker.
- Who does the laundry and other chores: harry. they’re both quite lazy when it comes to chores and draco hates mess but it’s harry who will grudgingly pick up the slack in the cleaning department.
- How many children do they have: one; a little boy, james scorpius - there were endless arguments about the name but as soon as they saw him it was settled. luna was kind enough to carry bubs for them, something they’re eternally grateful for.
- Who’s more dominate: draco. harry’s surprisingly submissive in the bedroom and draco is quite attentive.
- Favorite nonsexual activity: it used to be quidditch but draco blew his knee out in 2003 while they were on holidays near oran and couldn’t get to a magical hospital in time. now they quite enjoy going to museums and playing the ‘magical or muggle’ game with the artefacts. or bowling. draco loves bowling when he’s knees up to it.
- Their favorite place to be together: at home. sometimes they close their floo and just spend the day listening to music or watching telly (draco’s addicted to jeremy kyle and made in chelsea) and eating biscuits dunked in milky coffee.
- Any traditions: plenty. one is, on halloween they spend the night at the orphanage reading to the children and eating dinner with them, etc. then they go home and cuddle on the couch.
- Their “song”: they didn’t have a song until after their sixth anniversary. harry was playing an old record while he was reading and draco loved it so much he decided it was their song. it’s ‘have i told you lately’ by van morrison
- What they do for each other on holidays: the twelve days leading up to christmas they buy each other small, inexpensive and personal presents and on christmas day they have breakfast with narcissa and then spend the day cooking together and watching old black and white films - just the two of them (and then bubs when bubs came along).
- Where did they go for their honeymoon: helsinki. they went in february and draco spent two days complaining about the cold before harry cast a subtle heating charm on draco’s jacket. they got in trouble with the finnish equivalent of the MoM when harry went skinny dipping at one of the beaches at suomelinna.
- Where did they first meet: hogwarts… although harry got to know the ‘real’ draco at andromeda’s friday night dinners when narcissa started dragging draco along.
- Any pets: a crup called jeremy and two cats, a ginger tabby called weasley by draco and wesley by harry and a flame point ragdoll called penelope.
- What do they fight over: not as much as they used to. it’s mostly just pointless bickering about harry not spending enough time at home and draco teasing ron.
- Do they go on vacations, if so where: early in their relationship they used to go to far flung places but now they mostly holiday close to home. sometimes they’ll go to europe but mostly they go on short breaks to skegness, etc.