Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Are you alive? Come back!
Would it worry you if I told you that I’ve been turned into a zombie and am not, in fact, alive?
It’s finals week, so I guess I only feel like a zombie. I’m not actually a brain-devouring undead monster. Yet. Even though I haven’t been updating, I do have a list of posts done up—a paper queue that I just haven’t translated into a Tumblr queue—and I’ve been trying to answer asks when I can.
But, even if finals kill me, I will be back! Expect new posts by the end of next week. You guys are all great—your love of words (and your patience) makes me super happy.
- Yes, Otherwordly is getting published into a real paper-and-ink book, by a crazy awesome publisher by the name of Chronicle Books. It’s going to be gorgeous and I’m so excited!
- No, the book is not out yet. Yes, I will be sure to let you know when you can buy it. Don’t worry, I’m probably going to be quite loud about it.
- I’d like to run a contest/giveaway sometime soon, but I’m still thinking about it.
- I always, always appreciate corrections to my posts. Send your comments along to the askbox or contact the Otherwordly Facebook—they’re super helpful when I make mistakes.
- You are a really neat person and it’s so great that you’re alive and I guess I just wanted to remind you of that.
- Have a good day!