“What does it say about the college coed Susan Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex."..."She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps.”—
-Rush Limbaugh being a giant piece of shit as usual
hey what’s that
you want to speak to congress
too bad it’s about sex
i’ve added a submit page to my blog so if you ever feel bored or want to cry with me over something you know where to put it ◕‿◕✿
What would you do if Ruki made a tumblr and he only followed me and he only posted pictures of my sewing and he bought the entire contents of my shop and he promoted me and he declared his undying asian love for me and declared his undying hatred of everyone who wasn't me and he bought me a castle and we lived happily every after
my sister everyone look how lovely she is to me
oh shit okay (I won’t do a few that I have already answered)O_o
5. I’ve never had to, but sometimes I’d like to
7. Ha, I wish!
9. I would never be able to do it, or get away with it
11. Yes, and it was amazing!
14. Not really, I am quite busy with these damn questions (I love u tho)
15. Kind of…?
16. Those damn dishes
18. Not at this moment, but I have been doing so quite a bit lately
22. Sadly, yes
23. No, it just helps me think even harder
24. Oh yes
25. I try hard in most of them
except for French
26. Not in a million years
29. Again, not in a million years. I think too consequentially
31. I do believe in God, but that doesn’t make me religious. I believe I am saved by grace and not by actions
34. No matter what, as long as they are truly sorry
35. I believe in forgiveness, but I also believe in justice
36. Yes, it is what always keeps me going
37. I know I have done wrong, but I’m really worried
38. I like to think I don’t, but I probably do :/
39. Not too long, not too short
40. Nice smile
42. I really don’t have a preference. Each is good in a different way
44. Christian, but not religious
46. I don’t know
47. I don’t care
48. I don’t care
49. Stay-at-home type
50. Both, definitely both.
51. No. Again, I’m too consequential.
54. I would rather forgive them, but I might. I never have yet, so I’m not sure
55. Circumstantial answer
58. Already have (sort of). But I really want to learn to play the drums and join a band
59. Yes, but I wouldn’t be condescending. I’d try to help them
60. Oh, yes
61. No way
62. I’m too weak and wimpy to do that. But I might confront them in a non-physically-violent way?
63. Just the lighting and such, but I wouldn’t make myself look thinner or anything like that.
64. No, I will/would address the problem and try to work something out with them
68. Never. I like food too much for that
69. If necessary, yes. If not necessary, no.
70. Yes, but only if it’s too hot for pajamas
75. Real-life friends (sorry tumblr! I still love you 5ever)
78. But I like both… New, I guess, since I have to choose
79. Alternative rock
80. Depends on my mood
81. Coke, because it isn’t as sweet and I just like the flavour better
82. Staying who I am, seeing as I don’t know how to be someone else
84. Don’t hurt me, but I have no idea who the heck either of them is
85. Again, don’t hurt me, but who?
86. My life as a comedy
87. Europe. The idea of going to outer space makes me claustrophobic
89. I don’t even know who that is
90. Stay at school, no because I am sick of answering the damn questions
94. I don’t know
97. Daughter: Rory or Billie
Son: Taylor, Ben or Desmond
99. I don’t even know how I would decide that
100. How mean I can be on the inside