Follow posts tagged #one direction preferences, #one direction imagines, and #1d preferences in seconds.Sign up
1D on the New Perfume
- Liam: It's...
- Louis: Gay.
- Harry: I liked it. The gem on the handle was a really nice touch.
- The Boys:
- Louis: No.
- Niall: We should've gone with my idea! I wanted it to look like a football.
- Zayn: You also wanted it to smell like chicken from Nandos.
- Niall: Exactly! It would've been perf-
- Liam: I wanted it to have a batman cape flying off the back of it.
- Louis: That isn't even logical.
- Liam: But-
- Zayn: Why didn't they just make it smell like us?
- Louis: I can't believe I didn't think of that.
- Niall: That's almost as good as Nandos.
- Liam: We should do that instead.
- The Boys: Let's go tell-
- Modest: NO! -locks them in a dressing room-
- Harry: -squirts it on-
- Harry: It really does smell like summer (:
- The Boys: You've got to be kidding me.
1D Waiting for the Doctor
- Liam: ...but I wanted to go to the kids' room. They were playing Toy Story!
- Louis: Why do we even need to get checked out?
- Harry: I don't know about you, but that lady's checking me out. Should I go talk to her?
- Zayn: She's like sixty.
- Harry: Oh yeah. Definitely going to talk to her.
- Louis: But Harry-
- Niall: I hope we get lollipops.
- Liam: Mate, you going to get that knee looked at today?
- Niall: I hope so. Harry made me do so many stunts I'm surprised I'm not dead.
- Harry: -calls from his spot with the old lady- For Instagram!
- Louis: When is the Doctor getting here? It's been like two hours.
- Zayn: Two minutes.
- Louis: Same thing.
- Niall: Liam, do you have food?
- Niall: Where's Liam?
- Tiny kid in the child's waiting room: Wow! You mean you used to be bullied too?
- Liam: Yup. But now I'm living the dream with my four best friends. And you'll go farther than any of those bullies. The good memories will go on forever.
- Tiny kid: To infinity and beyond, you mean?
- Liam: -smiles- To infinity and beyond.
#231: Borrowing clothes.
- Harry: "Where did I.. I could have sworn I washed it not even two days ago. Did I put it.. No, it has to be.." Harry wandered around the room, tossing the throw pillows to the side and checking beneath the sofa cushions, eyebrows only furrowing together even further when he came up empty time after time. He sighed in defeat after five thorough minutes of searching, bunching up the end of his shirt as he placed his hands on his hips, his left foot tapping against the wooden floor with an impatient tempo. "I'm going mad," he mumbled to himself, continuously threading his fingers through his hair as his eyes continued scanning the living room. The front door then clicked open, Harry's eyes shooting across to the clock that hung above your television to prove it was that time of day. Where it had all gone, he wasn't entirely sure. He could have sworn just ten minutes ago he was rolling out of bed and trudging into the shower. He gave the room one more quick once-over before adjusting his gaze to where he expected you to appear. But his eyebrows pulled together when you finally came into view. Harry's head tilted to the side as he took in your appearance, his right hand lifting so his fingers could roll his lower lip between themselves, green eyes squinting in a confused fashion. "Is that?" He started although gave up halfway. "Yeah," you breathed, carelessly shrugging your shoulders. "I, uh. It was the first thing I could find? It was on the couch and I was in a rush, so. Yeah." Harry ducked and shook his head, nicely hiding the smile that widened along his lips. "Silly," he breathed out before his hands were reaching for you and cradling you against him.
- Liam: Tugging his laptop from its spot beneath his pillow, Liam clicking the power button and waited patiently for it to boot itself up. He then reached for his phone, deciding this precious time synchronization between the two of you could not be wasted and pressed the green call button beside your name. "Hey babe," he murmured, using his shoulder to keep his phone to his ear as he listened to you chatter away. He clicked on the Skype logo at the bottom of his screen, his patience beginning to wear thin as the icon continually bopped on the dock for another ten seconds. "Yeah, I'm about to get on right now. No, the internet's really slow here. Logging in as we speak. Er, nope. I haven't gotten a call yet. Want me to try instead? Did it pop up? Oh! It says it's connecting. Hey, I can't see you. Oh, now I can. Okay. Bye." Liam wiggled to get more comfortable, his elbows propped up and the palms of his hands cradling his chin. "Hi," he greeted happily, making sure to keep his voice generally soft due to the other four sleeping boys in the bunks above and adjacent to his. His eyes squinted as he leaned himself closer to the computer screen, his lower lip poking out a bit like it always had when he concentrated on something. "Hey," he carried out the single syllable. "Is that my shirt?" You grinned wickedly, simply nodding your head before you wrapped your arms around yourself and snuggled further into the comfortable fabric. "Stealer! This is why I never let you pack my things." Playfully, you rolled your eyes. "I prefer the term borrowed," you stated in a matter-of-fact tone, crossing your arms over your chest although the action was cut off from camera view. Liam smiled, running his thumb over the pixelated picture of you. "You're just lucky you look warm and cuddly in 'em," he noted before softly tacking on, "Miss you."
- Louis: "I need more sweaters. Mine are. Well, they're not comfy enough. I need fluffier ones. You know, like, the ones that are nice and make you feel like you're in a toaster or something," you nodded your head along with your words, peering up from the pile of old clothes in front of you to look at your boyfriend. Louis quickly pressed his lips together to hide his smirk, enthusiastically nodding his head. "You're a terrible liar, Tomlinson, and I'm offended that you would agree with me. I don't need any more clothes. I've got plenty already!" Folding the worn purple sweater currently in your hands, you placed it on top of the pile before humming, "Although you better watch out because I may just go shopping in your closet instead." Louis plopped himself beside you, placing one of his hands on your knee since your hands were currently busy. "Haven't you already?" You glared at him suspiciously, muttering, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Louis rolled his eyes in response, taking your hands in his before slotting his fingers between yours. "M'not an idiot." Louis eyed the clothes in front of you, releasing one of his hands to tug the familiar sweater from beneath the pile. "Sh," you offered, pulling the sweater from his grasp and tugging it on before jutting your lower lip out, widening your eyes. "Do I look like you now? Can you not say no to this face? Look at this perfect puppy face," you mocked, batting your eyelashes innocently to soften the already lighthearted blow. "Shut up," he joked, nuzzling his face further into the crook of your neck as his left hand snuck beneath the hem of the sweater and his thumb swiped at your hip.
- Niall: Letting the door shut behind him on its own, Niall trudged forward as his hands reached up to swipe his matted down hair out of his face. After a whole day of radio interviews and promotion, there was nothing more he wanted than to order in some pizza and spend the rest of the night watching romantic comedies with you. Expecting for you to be out with friends or curled up with a book in bed, Niall instinctively jumped back to see you sprawled across the living room couch. His eyes grew about an inch more in size when he noticed the quite familiar teal sweater embodying your upper half. "What're you wearing?" He inquired slowly, the left corner of his mouth waving up a bit. "I was cold," you humphed, wiggling over so you laid on your back, your legs still propped up and your fingertips now fiddling with the ends of the sweater. "Cold?" Niall echoed, arching his right eyebrow in suspicion. He crossed his arms over his chest, biting on the inside corner of his mouth to shut down any kind of amused sound that threatened to leave him. "It's August." Your eyes flicked out the window a moment before you threw your arm over your face, burrowing yourself into the crook of your neck while mumbling, "And it may smell like you." Niall finally let go out his duffle, taking the six estimated steps to now stand in front of the sofa. His foot gently kicked at yours. "Smell like me?" He teased. "Just, shut up Niall," you grumbled. "I'm tired." Biting back his signature broad smile, Niall rolled his eyes before sliding himself between your back and the sofa. "C'mere," he mumbled, sliding one of his arms beneath you while wrapping the other around your waist and tugging you to his chest.
- Zayn: "There's nothing for me to wear," you complained, frustratedly running your fingers through your hair before throwing your hands to your sides. "I literally just went shopping last weekend. How is there nothing for me to wear?" Zayn propped himself up his left elbow, scrubbing the sleep away with his free hand. "Dunno," he hummed noncommittally. You gave your hair another aggravated tug before resigning, "I'm just not gonna go. Forget it. I half-assed the paper anyway, may as well not hand it in entirely." Zayn rolled his eyes at that, his fingers instinctively patting at the empty space beside him in a suggestive manner although his voice was calm. "You worked hard on that paper, babe. And I'm sure it's not even that bad. Just go to class long enough to hand it in then slip out, say you gotta go to the bathroom or whatever. Then come back here. Done." Giving your head another shake, you mumbled. "But I was supposed to go out to lunch afterward. And I was really looking forward to some pizza. I can't show up to class and then not show up to lunch. My friends'll never let me live it down." Zayn allowed his head to roll back, letting a low groan rupture through his throat before he forced himself out of bed. "It's nine AM, I really should not be even contemplating getting up right now, let alone actually doing it. C'mere," he waved you back towards the closet. "Here, wear this." Without waiting for an actual response, Zayn tugged his navy sweater from the hanger and slid it over your head. "Perfect," he emphasized with a chaste kiss to the tip of your nose. "You look lovely and you'll ace the paper and everyone's gonna be jealous. Of both. Now go on," he ushered you towards the bathroom, playfully swatting at your butt as you walked away with an arguably too stifled grin.
#12: On tour
Harry: Stifling your giggles, you put your hands on his chest, pushing him out from under the table. “You have to go to your soundcheck!” you tried, but he wouldn’t budge. Crawling beside you again, he whined, “Let me back in! They’ll find me!” Still pushing him back, you continued laughing, until he grabbed your legs, tugging you towards him. “If they see me, you’re going down with me,” he whispered, reaching out to tickle your sides. Hiding your face in your arms, you avoided his broad smile for the sake of getting him where he needed to be. Letting your ruckus subside, he dragged you over to the tiny couch set in the middle of the dressing room. Making sure you were situated comfortably on top of him, he rested his hands on your back, ensuring you didn’t fall. “You know, I’m really glad you’re here. Like really happy,” he mumbled into your neck. Keeping quiet, you hummed in response. Pressing a kiss to your collarbone, he relaxed his body further, cozy enough to doze off. From your spot, you could hear Louis stomping down the hall. “Quick, quick, get up! We need to hide,” you said, pulling him off the sofa. Groaning, he followed, once again finding himself underneath the table with you, covering your mouth with his hand until yet another person failed to find you.
Liam: Panting and sweaty, Liam approached you with open arms. “Another successful show,” you greeted him, “You were amazing, as always.” Kissing the tip of your nose, he walked to the dressing room, his arm slung around your shoulder. “What are your big plans for tonight, Liam Payne?” You asked, settling into the cushy chair in the corner. “We’ll,” he started, pulling his shirt off his shoulders, “I had this great idea. We go back to the bus and we get in my bunk and we lay down and we sleep because it has been such a long day.” Putting on your best pout, you whined, “What? Liam’s not gonna have any fun tonight?” Liam laid down on the sofa beside you, letting out a long breath full of resignation. “What do you wanna do?” He asked, reminding himself that you only came around so often. Picking up the sleepy look in his eyes and the heavy steps he had taken around the room, you concluded, “You know what? Getting some extra sleep doesn’t sound too bad right about now.” He gave you a tired but relieved smile, happy you had obliged to stay with him. “C’mon, it’s been a long day, big man,” you said, extending your hand out to his.
Louis: “Louis, we’re gonna get caught. Louis,” you hissed from your spot inside the tour bus. Waving a dismissing hand at you, he checked the surroundings to ensure there was no one around to foil your plans. Dashing across the parking lot, he led you by the hand, nearing the center of what ever city you were in that night. “Come on, you gotta live a little, right? I’m a rock star,” he urged you. “You’re just an idiot, that’s what you are,” you replied. Halting in his tracks, he stopped you, “Enough of that. Tonight we’re having fun. Just you and me and who cares who sees us, okay?” Nodding shyly, you continued along your path, finding yourself in the middle of all the lights and stores and running away before any teenage girls had the chance to do so much as widen their eyes at the sight of Louis Tomlinson. And the mini adventure continued into the early hours of the morning, you and Louis half stumbling back to the bus, steps slowed by fatigue. Leaning against the bus, Louis pulled you in, making you stand in between his legs. “Lovely night, yea?” he whispered into your ear, planting a kiss onto your lips, “Let’s go back inside. Make sure they didn’t miss us too much.”
Niall: The sun had fallen past the skyline, its rays still peeking out from behind the buildings, fighting to stay visible as the darkness took over. “Hey Ni, come check this out,” you called from the balcony. Padding over, he snuck his arms around your waist, “What is it?” he asked. “I don’t know, I just thought it was pretty,” you mused. “What city are we even in?” you wondered aloud. “Truthfully, I don’t even keep track any more, each one’s just more amazing,” he replied, burying his face into your neck. “Let’s just stay out here forever.” Letting out a low whine, he stepped back, pulling you with him down onto the thin, worn pillows. Resting his back against the rough floor, he made sure to keep your head on his shoulder, wrapping his other arm around your hip. “This is nice,” he mumbled, “Why can’t you come around more often?” Turning your body to face him, you traced the faint outlines of his muscles through his shirt. “You know why,” you answered distractedly. “I know, but - ” “Hey, enough of that,” you cut him off, “Let’s just enjoy this, okay?” Taking his sigh as a sign of approval, you nestled yourself deeper into his arms and closed your eyes, dozing off in front of the city.
Zayn: It was frustrating, almost. No matter what, you two wouldn’t wake up. No matter how much noise any of the boys made, you two remained asleep. Letting out a groan of frustration, Niall collapsed onto the couch, face down. “Why don’t they ever wake up? They don’t even do anything,” he called out, the words muffled by the sofa. Behind the curtain of his bunk, you stirred, finally aware of the noise around you. “Zayn, Zayn,” you whispered, seeing if he’d wake up. “Let them make all the noise they want, you’re staying here with me,” he mumbled in response, placing a hand on your head, guiding it back to his chest. Shifting his body to engulf your own, he added, “We won’t be able to do anything with them around, might as well stay here.” Accepting his wisdom, you relaxed into his arms. From outside, you heard Niall react to your plan, “I heard everything, you know. That’s what you’re gonna do about it? Real grown up, guys.” Playing innocent, you remained silent, waiting until he left in a huff. “See, I told you it’d work,” Zayn said, pressing a kiss to the back of your neck. You could hear the satisfaction in his voice. He was never one to lose, and today wasn’t about to be an exception. “What do we do now? We’ve got all the time in the world, don’t we?”A/N: I actually need feedback on all this stuff if you like it let me know if you don’t, let me know too. K bye.
- Harry: It's when things start calming down. When you and your husband crawl on your bed and cuddle up with each other. Most of the time you read in his arms while he catches up on some television. His eyes drift over to you occasionally smiling at how adorable you look with your eyes focused on the page, teeth holding your lower lip because you're so intrigued. But eventually the words start running together and your eyelids can't hold themselves open any longer resulting in the page being marked, the TV coming off and Harry's warmth surrounding you. "Love you." He whispers in your hair.
- Liam: He's always in bed before you, but never asleep. Often he's on twitter when you slip in the bed. For the next hour or so you read through his twitter feed laughing at the things fans say and following a select few before he places it on the bedside table and wraps his arms around your waist. "Love you babe," he mumbles lazily as your eyelids flutter before falling heavily after you say you love him as well.
- Louis: The rambunctious, hilarious Louis that everyone knows it now gone and replaced with the sleepy warm pliant Louis only you know. By the end of the day he's exhausted and his only desire is to curl up with you and sleep. "Come on, Lou." you whisper as you guide him to the bed. Lazily he twists himself up in the blankets before opening his arms up for you. "Cuddle." is his only word and without hesitation you crawl beside him. Beside you he breathes half sedated sweet words to you before drifting off.
- Niall: Night is usually the only time you and Niall have together. You're either at school or work while he's busy at the studio or most times on tour. At night you're stuck to each other, lingering touches as if the other would disappear. Your kisses mean more, your words are loving and sweet. When you're just slipping unconscious he mutters sweet nothing so quietly in your ear while drawing intimate shapes on your back. "Goodnight, princess." he mumbles against your ear.
- Zayn: Sleepy Zayn is probably the most adorable thing you've ever seen. He's giggly and clumsy, his smile is lazy and eyes heavy. The night is when Zayn lets his guard down. It's only you so he doesn't feel the need to have it up. When the two of you climb up in bed his head lays carefully on your chest while your arms hold him around the neck laying light kisses on his forehead until he goes boneless and breaths are sleep induced.