#861: He can tell when it's been a bad day.
- Louis: You get fidgety and louder than normal, voice seeming higher so you sound and seem to be happy, cheerful, but he can tell behind your eyes that you want to cry, not be talking so loudly and fiddling with your fingers to get your mind off things. "Want to talk about it?" he asks softly, curling his fingers in your hair and staring into your eyes. Sometimes you'll say yes, the other times you'll say no, and that's okay, because he doesn't have to talk if you don't want to. But he will make you a cup of tea and wrap you up in a blanket and let you steal his favorite sweater. And he will pull you close to his side and kiss your forehead and say, "How about we make it a good day tomorrow? Start fresh."
- Niall: You immediately fling yourself into his arms (and though on normal days you'll do this too, it's a lot different when you're upset about something) and nuzzle your face into his shoulder, breathing in his scent deeply and needing that sense of comfort to calm down. "Okay," he murmurs, and he won't even ask what's wrong for the first few moments because he knows you need to calm down and lose yourself into him, "Okay, shh, shh, it's fine. Catch your breath. I love you." Something as casual as though three words makes you melt, being able to breathe through your mouth and nose and wipe your tears onto his sweater. He laughs a little and pulls back, staring at you. "Hey, pretty girl. There you are."
- Liam: You aren't as vocal as you usually would be, your eyes cast down low to the floor or your one-worded answers driving him nuts to the point where he has to grab the tops of your arms and drag you near him gently, slowly, trying to gauge your expression. "What's a matter?" he mumbles close to your ear, hugging you to his chest with his breath fanning some of your hair out of the way, "What can I do?" He's there for you like an anchor, holding you up and keeping you afloat in the same, easy spot that is your comfort zone. And sometimes he can't really do anything but hold you and whisper nice things in your ears, rocking you back and forth until you're above water, breathing in the ocean.
- Zayn: You just want to sleep it off, limbs heavy and heart hurting and your eyes drooped down low, and he can tell when someone is tired and when someone is sad... and when you're sad, he'll lie with you, but his chest will get that uncomfortable pang. "Close your eyes," he whispers, stroking the hair back from your forehead, "Just close them. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. I'll sleep with you, baby, and I'll be here when you wake up." You'll close your eyes and cuddle closer into his chest, feeling his other hand drop down to the back of your neck to work at the tense muscles there. And it's the simplest gestures that work on you; the brush of his lips in your hair and the feeling of his fingers.
- Harry: You get a little teary-eyed, trying to brush it off by not looking at him directly or by saying that "everything's fine", "everything is okay", "I'm just tired." But he's not budging nor is he buying it, and he traps your wrists in one hand gently to stop your wild hand gestures and presses his forehead against yours, speaking in a hushed tone that only you are accustomed to. "Hey," he murmurs, hand dropping your wrists to snake up behind your neck, "Hey, look at me. Everything will be fine if you just breathe. Look at me. Don't worry, don't cry. Just look at me. Focus on your breathing. Don't look away... don't look away... right here, I'm here, you're going to be fine. It was just a bad day. I'll make it better, baby."
#862: When you squirm beneath him.
- Louis: Hips -- controlling, thick, heavy and skilled hips -- weigh you down, hands gripping for your arms to pin them against the bed sheets. The friction is heavenly, his jeans pushing against your legs and making you squirm more than before. "Stop moving," he says with an edge to his voice, and you know that it's the 'no bullshit' voice, and you stop moving and your breath catches in your throat when he lowers his mouth down to your throat. "Stop moving or I'll tease you and make sure you can't come until I say so. I'm in charge." He always controls you in bed.
- Niall: A little moan -- or a whimper, or a groan, or some noise of encouragement; you don't even know what it is and he's not even sure that he really made that sound because he's so lost in you that he's about to burst -- passes his lips at the friction and his eyes instantly close, long eyelashes fanning against his contrasting pale and pink cheeks. "Fuck, you feel so good." And it's funny because he hasn't even gotten you completely naked you, and this is how you make him feel, and he wants to fuck you into Sunday so hard that you don't even know your name.
- Liam: You do this on purpose, hips buckling up towards him and hands yearning to touch all over him to make him go crazy -- ready to rip his hair out or just pull on yours, yanking your mouth up or down to his, as long as your lips are somewhere on him, somehow. "Stop," he breathes out, breathless and nearly voiceless, pushing your body back down onto the bed so he's hovering over you, on top of you, breathing heavily onto your lips, "Stop, you're making me go crazy. Fuck, I just want you. Stop making it hard for me." He just needs you, now, and fast.
- Zayn: A slap is rewarded to your thigh, the skin burning and stinging there in the most pleasurable of ways. "Move again and it'll be harder next time," he whispers in your ear, his teeth pulling down on your earlobe and yanking down so another hiss of air leaves your lips. You murmur something inaudible then, your legs squirming without you acknowledging them, and another hard blow from his hand is planted on your skin. "Look how pretty it is like that," he murmurs, referring to the color as you moan beneath him, "I like it when you squirm, moan that you want it harder."
- Harry: Once again, his fingers lock around your wrists, creating pretty marks on your bubbling skin. "Don't move an inch," he whispers -- or growls lowly, sending vibrations down your entire body -- with his hands holding yours down into the mattress as he dips his tongue near your navel, "Or I'll have to tie you down to the fucking bed, and I really don't want to have to get up right now, but I will if I have to." It's the most intimidatingly sexiest thing you've ever heard and you do squirm, egging him on, until he's forced to get up and reach for the box underneath the bed.
Preference #115: An Unexpected Pregnancy
Louis: He blinks at you with his dark brows raised. “Wow,” he says, clasping his hands together, “That’s quite an announcement.” You cross your own arms and shrug. “Well, I know it wasn’t what you were expecting, but I had to tell you.” you say, beaming. “I was a little scared at first, but I think that this…this is actually the perfect time.” Louis crinkles his eyebrows together and stands. “The perfect time for what?” he asks. You smile sweetly. “You know, having a baby. I know that we were gonna plan it a bit more and it is a bit earlier than we expected but—” “(Y/N),” he says, interrupting, “…I really hate to say this, but I…I don’t think we should have a kid right now.” Your smile quickly fades. “What?” you ask, stunned. You thought Louis would love to hear this news, considering how great he is with kids. “I don’t understand.” He smiles sadly. “Babe, it’s just we have been married for less than a year. I’m busier than ever, and you’ve got your own career to think about. I can’t tour the world and keep you and a kid at home. That just wouldn’t seem right to me or fair to you.” He takes your hands. “You understand where I’m coming from, right?” You nod, but can’t help but look away, feeling the sting of tears in your eyes. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones making you more emotional, but you still felt hurt. “Yeah.” you mutter, “I…I get it.” You wipe away a few tears forming at the corners of your eyes. “You don’t want to be a dad right now. I get it. I just… I need to be alone for a little while.” You quickly pull away from Louis, covering your mouth with one hand and skittering out the door and down the hall, to the bathroom. You lock the door and slide down to the floor, trying not to cry loudly. You soon hear a loud knock on the door. “(Y/N),” Louis says earnestly, “Please open the door. I didn’t mean to upset you.” You just couldn’t do it. You don’t say a word. You just needed to think for a while. “Babe.” Louis repeats, his voice cracking, “Please.” After a few seconds, you hear him slide down on the floor on the other side of the door, letting out a deep sigh. You shut your eyes, wishing this had never happened in the first place.
Niall: “Shit. shittt. Christ.” He says repeatedly, pacing the bedroom as you sit on the bed. He runs his fingers through his hair as he lets out a sigh. He eventually stops and leans against the wall, putting his face in his palms. “How could we have let this happen?” he mumbles, his voice muffled. “Maybe it was one of those nights after one of the parties, and we were still a bit tipsy…” you reply. Niall takes his palms away and looks up at the ceiling. He shuts his eyes. “Yeah but that’s no excuse.” After a few seconds, the only noise in the room is the hum of the air conditioner. “We’re so young, (Y/N).” Niall eventually mutters, sliding down to the floor, “There’s so much we haven’t done yet.” You climb off the bed to join him on the ground. His arm extends to wrap around you, and you lean up against him. “We’re on the same page, Niall,” you say slowly. “There’s still a lot I want to do too.” Niall plants a slow peck on your forehead. “But, I can’t help but feel like it’s the right time.” Niall pulls his head back as he slowly gets a thought and smiles weakly. “…You would be a great mum.” You look over and Niall is smiling dreamily. His eyes meet yours. “You know what,” he says, “We should talk about this more in the morning.” He stands and holds out his hand to help you up. “Right now, I think we should get some sleep.” You nod as he escorts you back to the bed. A few minutes later, you curl up together in bed, the room dark and silent. You and he spoon, with him behind you. As you hear Niall’s breathing begin to steady, you suddenly feel his hand wrap around your waist, his palm directly over your stomach. Just then, a jolt of butterflies goes through your stomach, and you have a distinct feeling that Niall feels it too as he starts to gently stroke your smooth tummy.
Harry: His eyes go wide and his face becomes frozen, lips slightly parted. He blinks a few times, his eyes locked on you. “Harry?” you ask after a few seconds, reaching out to touch his shoulders. His gaze falls to the ground, his mind visibly clouded with thoughts. You usher him to sit down on the couch and you join him, sitting on the opposite end, worried that you’ve ruined your relationship by telling him about this little mishap. You had been safe—but the pill wasn’t always 100 percent effective. You had no idea what you planned to do yet. “What are you going to do?” Harry says, breaking the silence and turning to you. You take a deep breath. “It’s not just my decision. We’re in this together.” Harry crawls closer to you, taking your hand. “I know,” he says, “but this is not my decision to make. Whatever you decide, I will be okay with. It’s up to you, babe.” You bite your lip, the hardest choice you will ever have to make coming full speed ahead. You can’t help but begin to start crying, your back soon shaking in sobs. “Oh, babe,” Harry says, curling you into his arms and stroking your back. “It’s going to be okay, I promise.” He leaves a kiss on the top of your head as he holds you tightly in his arms.
Liam: “You…you’re pregnant?” he says, his brows raised. You nod. “But…how? We were totally safe.” “I don’t know, sometimes birth control doesn’t work…” you mumble. You lean forward, placing your face in your hands. “I’m so sorry Liam.” He shifts around on the couch, scooting closer to you. “Whoa, whoa, love.” he says, reaching an arm around you and gently stroking your back, “Hey, it’s not your fault, okay? You didn’t do anything wrong.” You shake your head. “Yeah,” you mutter, sitting up, “but this is not supposed to happen. I don’t think we’re ready.” Liam contemplates, looking away for a second. “But what if we are?” he says silently, exchanging a look with you. “We’ve been married, we’re financially stable, and I’ve seen you with kids. You’d be a fantastic mum.” He takes your hands. “Maybe this is a sign. Sure it wasn’t exactly as we planned, but who cares? We said a while back that we wanted kids. Now here’s our chance.” A smile spreads across your face. Liam always knew how to make anything better. “What do you think?” he asks. “I think we can do it.” You bite your lip and nod. He engulfs you into a hug. “We are gonna be such great parents.” he whispers into your ear.
Zayn: Ever since you told him, he’d been silent, slightly shaking his head. “Wow.” he mutters, after a few tense minutes of silence. “I…I can’t believe it…” You let out a sad chuckle. “Yeah.” you reply, “I know.” You and he sit on your separate sides of the bed, both minds racing but no words coming out. You pull your knees up to your chin and wrap your arms around your legs. “I guess this explains why I’ve been so tired lately…” you say quietly, trying to lighten the mood. “Yeah.” Zayn replies, effectively ending the conversation. Your gaze goes to him, and you notice that his eyes have been locked on you this entire time. He bites his lip and sits up. “What do you want to do?” Zayn asks, reaching his hand up to run his fingers through his hair. “I’m not sure yet.” you reply, “I didn’t expect this to happen… I’m really scared, Zayn. I don’t know what to do.” Zayn then crawls up to you, bringing your hand to his lips and kissing it gently before placing it in his. “Hey, it’s alright.” He murmurs, “No matter what happens, it’s gonna be alright. Just breathe, and relax. I’ll take care of you, okay?”
Preference #174: Another Boy Has a Wet Dream About You
Harry: “I swear!” Zayn chuckled under his breath, tugging Harry towards the bunks on the tour bus, “He said it!” Harry narrowed his eyes and followed Zayn, “He said it? He better hope he didn’t say it…,” his voice mumbled as his eyes got dark. He was the only one allowed to think about you that way. Sure enough, Zayn motioned for Harry to be quiet, gently tugging the curtain to Niall’s bunk open. “Ermph…,” Niall moaned quietly, turning over, “[Y/N]…” Harry’s eyes got wide as he hit Niall, Niall jumping awake from his sleep and knocking his head on top of the bunk, “Who!?”
Louis: “Aw, he’s had a long day,” you giggled as you cuddled up to Louis, Harry having falling asleep on your opposite couch. He was staying with you for a few days, and you consistently teased him for his occasional childlike mannerisms. “He’s like a kid sometimes,” Louis chuckled, leaning down to kiss your forehead. Harry shuffled in his sleep, your name slipping from his lips. Both you and Louis froze, staring at him. “He didn’t…,” Louis’ eyes narrowed. But sure enough, it happened again, and louder. “Oh… [Y/N]…” You giggled, “That’s not very childlike…”
Liam: “You brought home someone else,” Liam said good-naturedly, swinging the door open to reveal you and Zayn. “What can I say,” you shrugged, shoving Zayn towards the guest room, “He was drunk.” Liam shook his head and followed after you, the both of you helping get a nearly passed out Zayn into bed. “Mm, [Y/N]…,” Zayn suddenly moaned, muffled by alcohol and pillows. Liam froze and straightened up, staring at Zayn, and you could see his countenance switch. “Ssh, Li,” you giggled, tugging on his shirt to get him to leave the room, “He’s drunk and passed out. He doesn’t mean it.” Liam grumbled after you, “Well, we’ll see in the morning.”
Niall: “I just miss her,” Niall pouted, lounging across the couch on the tour bus, complaining to Liam. “I know you do,” Liam sighed, “It’s hard you know. That’s why Dani and I-” But he trailed off, noticing Niall’s expression. “Nah,” Liam waved it off with a smile, “You two are better than we were,” Liam winked, and Niall started laughing. “Good save, man.” Down the hall from the bunks, a muffled groan elicited their attention. “Sounds like Harry misses someone, too…” Liam started giggling. Niall jumped up from his seat and listened closely, sure enough, your name was falling out of Harry’s lip, accompanied with some choice verbs. “Oh, well I’ll be damned…”
Zayn: “How are you and [Y/N] doing, man?” Liam asked, the five of the boys settling into the jet. “We’re good, man,” Zayn smiled, before his smiled began to falter, “But it’s been a month,” Zayn whined, fidgeting on the plane, “I can’t do another four without [Y/N].” “I know,” Liam sighed, “It really sucks. But I’m sure you can fly her out, right?” “Yeah,” Zayn shrugged, “She’ll join us after she finishes her uni finals.” Liam and Zayn were suddenly snapped over to Louis, who began moaning in his sleep. “Oh… [Y/N]… right there…” Zayn’s eyes got wide, and before Liam could stop her, he landed a little hit to Louis’ side. Louis’ eyes snapped open, recollecting his dream and turning red. “Um… sorry?”
#860: A time in which you see nothing but his back.
- Louis: When he's turned away from you, face flushed and neck turning just as red as he ears and other body parts. You smirk from behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist and snuggling your face into his back. "Are you blushing, Louis?" And he'll groan and start to push you away but think better of it, pressing his hands onto yours against his stomach, turning his head to kiss your cheek. Yeah, he is blushing, alright -- and it's pretty, soft like him. But it makes you warm all over, heated.
- Niall: When he's laying on his stomach, face shoved into the pillow and arms wrapped around the fluffy white fabric while he's slumbering. "Get up, baby," you'll whisper softly, dragging your fingers through his hair and rubbing them gently through his scalp as he groans and whines and complains about it being so early. But those noises soon turn into soft, pleading whimpers, muffled by the pillow as you kiss his neck softly and tell him to be a good boy and get up now so you two will have time to shower.
- Liam: When you roll over in the middle of the night to find him faced away from you, his back straining against his t-shirt, or sometimes just bare skin there, soft and cool to touch once you've waken up from a dream. You press your face into his back and hold onto him, trying to memorize the patterns in his skin to sleep. He awakes at this time, holding your hands in his as you hug him from behind. "You okay?" he murmurs, ready to roll around to face you, but you like where you are. It helps.
- Zayn: When you're peppering kisses down his skin, holding his hips down as he lays on his stomach and bites down into the pillow. He can't feel anything but your hands slipping around him, hitting all the right spots and places he desires your hands and mouth to be. And when he squirms even the slightest, you put more pressure on his back to keep his hips leveled to the mattress. "Stay still," you whisper into his ear, digging your nails into his waist as you press another open-mouthed kiss.
- Harry: When he's standing in front of you, your height -- no matter how tall -- slightly dwarfed by his as he blocks your body protectively with his own, his back straightened and his height towering, intimidatingly so. "Don't touch her," he says low underneath his breath, and even though with the strobe lights and blaring music from inside the club, it's the only thing you can focus on... how his voice vibrates through his entire body, warming you from head to toe and making you feel safer than anything.
Preference #10 he loses his temper (requested)
- Anon: preference; idk getting really pissed and losing his temper and having his girl pushed up against a wall and then when she looks up at him with a slightly scared look, his gaze softens and he just looks at her and kisses her gently
- Zayn: You hear Zayn’s car rolling up the driveway and you hear a loud slamming of the car door. You decided to get up and got to the door. When you get close, he quickly opens it and pushes right through you. “Zayn?” you say, “Not now Y/N,” he said, sounding very angry. He got upstairs and you decide to follow him up the stairs. You go into his room where he throws his belongings on the bed and he paces around. “Zayn?” you say quietly, “What Y/N?!” he said, looking as angry as ever, “I-I was just wondering if you’re okay,” you said, getting scared as he gets even angrier, “Does it look like I’m okay?” he says, “Well..” “God Y/N!” he says, “I’m just trying to help you!” you say as he comes closer, “Well does it look like your helping me now?!” interrupting you as he corners you. You brace for what he’s going to do but you don’t feel him do anything. You open your eyes seeing that he softens up and then he kisses you on the cheek. “Sorry I was shouting babe, I just had a rough time,”
- Liam: He never gets mad. Ever. But when he gets mad, he gets really mad. Today you haven’t been eating and he’s noticed. He doesn’t like the fact you don’t eat like you should. He’s told you multiple times to eat but you refuse. He’s starting to get worried about your health. You and Liam were having dinner, but you’ve barely touched any of the food on your plate. “Y/N, eat please,” he says, sighing. You shake your head no and he looks at you, “Y/N. Eat.” He says and you shake your head no once again. He drops his cutleries on the table and he stands up, “You have to eat Y/N!” he says, raising his voice, “I don’t want to!” you finally tell him as you leave the room. You go upstairs but you hear him coming up. “Y/N!” he yells and you quickly go into your room and try and find somewhere to hide but he comes into the room and has you against the wall. You suddenly look up at him and you see his gaze become softer and he gently kisses you. “I’m sorry babe for acting like that, I just want the best for you,”
- Niall: You wake up at 3am to hear someone clumsy come into the house. You check to see what is going on and you see Niall in the kitchen. “Niall?” you say drowsily, “Heeyy… Y/N,” he says, obviously drunk. “Niall, what are you back at 3am?” you say and he tries to stand up without falling over, “Cause I want to *hiccups* Y/N,” he says. “Come on Niall,” you say trying to get him upstairs. He resists you pushing him, “Y/N *hiccups* what are you doing?” he says and you don’t answer but you keep pushing him near the stairs. “Y/N! Let *hiccups* go!” he grabs you by the wrists and holds them tight. “Niall, you’re hurting me!” you say, trying to get out of his grip. He doesn’t listen to you and lifts you up and puts you on his shoulder and wobbly brings you up the stairs into your room. “Niall! Let go of me!” you say as you try and get out of his grip. He then drops you on the bed. “Don’t tell me what to do Y/N!” he says, sounding angrily. You stand up and you try to get out but he closes the door. “Niall, you don’t know what you’re doing,” you say, being more scared every second. He suddenly comes towards you and you slowly move back until you are cornered. He then looks at you, his eyes being drowsy and he kisses you gently and you are now able to tuck him in bed.
- Harry: You and Harry have had small fights throughout the month. He’s been stressed lately and so have you with work. This time you have come home early from work and you were so tired you just went to your room. You look off your shoes, went upstairs and laid on your bed. You were so tired that you didn’t want to do anything else. You hear the door open and you know it’s Harry so you don’t do anything. Harry comes up and he throws his stuff on the floor. “Harry, you have to pick that up,” you say tired and he just looks at you, “Why don’t you? It doesn’t look like you’re doing anything at the moment,” he says with anger. You sit up, “Well, it’s not my stuff Harry,” you say, defending yourself. He just rolls his eyes and doesn’t do anything, “Harry. Pick. It. Up.” You say sternly now. He looks at you and rolls his eyes. You groan and you go towards him getting closer, “Harry if you don’t pick up the bag I’ll,” “Do what huh?” he says, towering over you, “Well, um,” you say as you start to fear his anger, “Well, um, what?!” he says now making you turn into a corner, “Harry… You’re scaring me,” you say cowering in fear at the corner. You see then that his eyes start to soften and he comes towards you and kisses your cheek, “I’m sorry babe, my anger just got the better of me,”
- Louis: Louis has been very suspicious lately and you think he’s been keeping something behind your back. You think that he’s going out with Eleanor again even though they broke up a long time ago. He told you that he was recording for the new album but it felt fishy to you. You go to the mall, where you and Louis always go to, and you see him with Eleanor. You go up to him, “Louis, I trusted you,” you say and he turns around, “Y/N! It’s not what it looks like!” He says but you were already in tears so you just left and went back home. You stay in your room, crying your heart out until you hear a door open. Louis. You wipe off your tears and go downstairs. “Louis get out.” You say pushing him out the house, “Y/N! Just let me explain!” he says as he resists you pushing him. “There’s nothing you need to explain! You cheated on me!” you say and you can see the anger building up within him. He retaliates and you are now cornered by him, “You think I’m cheating on you?!” he says as he has his arms against the walls surrounding you, “Well what are you doing with Eleanor then?!” “She and I just bumped into each other!” “Well why did you lie to me about the recording?!” you say, “Well, they canceled it for today! God Y/N! You can’t even let me explain myself!” You didn’t want to say anything at this moment but you see that his anger slowly fade away. He then kisses you on the cheek, “I’m sorry for yelling Y/N, I was just afraid you were going to leave me,”
- Niall: You buried yourself farther in Niall's chest as the movie you were watching got even scarier. "We can just skip this movie and pick out a different one," Niall offered, looking at you with a concerned expression on his face, "I don't like seeing you so scared." "I'm fine," you mumbled, moving your face into his neck, getting an idea. You smiled and closed your eyes against his neck and opened them again. "What are you doing?" he asked, tilting your chin up so your eyes were level with his. You giggled, "I gave you a butterfly kiss." He smiled, leaning close to you, "how about I just give you a real kiss?"
- Zayn: "Y/N," you heard Zayn say softly in the other room. Shoving the rest of your food in your mouth, you trotted to where he was sitting, looking slightly amused as he watched you trying to chew your food. You swallowed it down before saying, "yeah?" "C'mere," he said softly, reaching his hand out to you. You smiled and took it, letting him pull you into his lap. You leaned into him, thinking he would kiss you, but instead, he turned his head and batted his long lashes against your cheek, making you squeal. "That tickles," you told him, laughing. "I guess so. I just wanted to try it," he said, chuckling and kissing your nose.
- Louis: "Have you ever tried butterfly kisses?" you asked Louis one time, looking up from your magazine. His brow furrowed in confusion, "what are those?" You giggled, pointing to your eye, "it's when someone blinks really fast really close to someone so they feel their eyelashes against them. Here," you leaned closer to him and moved your eyelashes against his cheek quickly before pulling away. He smiled at you, pecking your cheek softly, "you're so cute, what made you think of doing it now?" You shrugged, "I just like doing it, and I couldn't resist when you were looking so serious over there." Louis laughed and held you tightly, leaning in for a long kiss.
- Harry: "Wake up," you cooed, nudging Harry's arm softly. "No," he whined, squeezing your waist and pulling you closer to him, "let's just stay here all day." You sighed; you and Harry had stuff to do, and as much as you wanted to stay with him like that, you knew you couldn't. "Come on," you pressed, batting your eye lashes against his cheek, making him open his eyes in surprise. "What was that?" he asked, looking at you and touching his cheek. You grinned, "It's a butterfly kiss," you flung the covers off him before he could react, "now let's go." He rolled his eyes and pressed a smooth kiss against your lips before getting out of bed.
- Liam: You smiled as you felt Liam warp his arms around you, your back pressed against his chest as he nuzzled your neck softly. Laughing, you turned around in his arms so you could face him, a thought crossing your mind, "Liam, can I do something?" you asked, biting your lip. He nodded, brushing your hair away from your face, "anything." You balanced on your toes and leaned up, giving Liam a quick butterfly kiss before standing flat on your feet again. He smiled at your cuteness and brought his lips to yours softly before giving you a butterfly kiss himself.
Picture Preference #13, He Tweets a Photo of You and Your Daughter
Niall: @NiallOfficial: I feel so blessed to have my beautiful wife and daughter in my life!
Zayn: @ZaynMalik: My two best girls are having so much fun being so crazy!
Louis: @Louis_Tomlinson: Remind me again how I got so lucky to have my gorgeous family?
Harry: @Harry_Styles: My beautiful wife and daughter are having lots of fun…do you think they will do my hair as well?
Liam: @Real_Liam_Payne: Don’t they look beautiful?? I can’t even tell which one is my wife!
he helps you get to sleep (requested)
Niall: “Ugh” you groaned, digging your head into your pillow. Niall turned his head to face you. “What?” he asked, and you slammed your fist into the bed. “I’m getting frustrated. I can’t fall asleep” you said, and Niall frowned. “How can I help?” he asked, brushing the hair out of your face. “I don’t know” you whispered, staring up at the ceiling. “Come here” he whispered, pulling you in under his arm. You cuddled in close to Niall’s chest, and Niall cocooned you. You felt his chest rise and fall against your back and his warm breaths on your neck. Niall held you tight, pulling you in really close. Almost instantly you dozed off, feeling a sense of security in his arms.
Harry: “Why aren’t you sleeping?” Harry asked, turning to you. You were laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling. “How did you know I was awake?” you asked, turning to look at him. He had been sleeping face the other side of the bed. “I can just tell” he smiled, and you sighed. “I just feel overwhelmed, honestly” you said, and Harry propped his head up on his hand. “Why? What’s on your mind?” he asked. “I have to get someone to cover for me at work while I go with you guys for the Europe leg of the tour next month, I have to clean the house before the painters come on Thursday, but I have to go out and pick up some new clothes before we go away. I have those interviews next week with you, we’re going to visit the animal shelter in two weeks. It just feels like so much” you said. “Well, you know you can find someone to cover for you. Plus, you have two weeks vacation, and you wanted to quit anyways if it comes down to it. It’s not like we’re hard up for money. I will have a maid come in and clean the house, I will call for one for tomorrow. Shop online if you have to, it will come in time for us to leave. The interviews will be easy, you just have to look beautiful. Comes natural to you” Harry said, and you smiled. “You’re the best” you said, kissing him before cuddling in close and falling asleep, your worries far away.
Zayn: “I can’t sleep” you whispered, and Zayn turned. “Me neither, this is the worst night ever” Zayn said. “I’m not even tired” you said. “Let’s watch a movie?” Zayn asked, and you nodded. Zayn threw off the covers and put in a DVD. “This one again?” you asked, and Zayn smiled. “I like it” he said, and you smirked and cuddled into his side. You and Zayn had seen this movie an easy fifty times in the last year, and you were frankly sick of it. Before you knew it, it was morning. “Zayn” you whispered, and he smirked. “That movie always puts you to sleep” he said, and you realized you had never seen the end of it, you always passed out. “You’re the best boyfriend” you smiled, kissing his cheek.
Louis: You pulled the blankets off you and made your way to the TV room. You couldn’t sleep, for the eighth night in the row, and you weren’t going to lie down in bed for hours not doing anything. You threw yourself down on the couch and turned on the TV. After about ten minutes, you heard footsteps coming from your bedroom. “Y/N?” Louis asked groggily, and you turned. “Hi, can’t sleep. Sorry” you said, turning the volume down. “No it’s alright, but this has been, like, a week now” Louis said, sitting on the couch with you. “I don’t know what it is, I just can’t sleep” you said, and Louis sat with you. “Are you stressed?” he asked, and you shrugged. “I mean, I might be. We did just move and I started a new job. I guess I am stressed, I just don’t notice cause I’m so busy” you said, and Louis nodded. “When I first started with the boys, and when I was getting a lot of the gay hate and, I had a hard time sleeping. I tried ginger tea. Decaf, of course. It works well. Want a cup?” he asked, and you nodded. Ten minutes later, Louis brought you a warm mug of tea. You drank it and cuddled with Louis. You both ended up falling asleep on the couch, and whenever you couldn’t sleep, you both turned to ginger tea.
Liam: You were laying in bed playing on your phone when you felt Liam shift. You tried to turn your phone off, but Liam noticed the bright light before you could hide it. “Y/N, are you awake?” he asked, and you turned. “Kind of” you said, and Liam rubbed his eyes. “You aren’t supposed to have your phone in bed” Liam said, grabbing your phone. You smirked and Liam shook his head. “Doctor said if you want to get out of this insomnia thing you need to not use your phone” he said, and you nodded. “Come here” he said, pulling you against him. He started kissing your forehead and running his fingers across your temple. “I love you” he whispered, brushing your hair back softly. After about ten minutes, you were fast asleep. You asked Liam to do the same thing every night, and he was happy to help.