Follow posts tagged #one direction imagine, #one direction preference, and #1d imagine in seconds.Sign up
Preference #174: Another Boy Has a Wet Dream About You
Harry: “I swear!” Zayn chuckled under his breath, tugging Harry towards the bunks on the tour bus, “He said it!” Harry narrowed his eyes and followed Zayn, “He said it? He better hope he didn’t say it…,” his voice mumbled as his eyes got dark. He was the only one allowed to think about you that way. Sure enough, Zayn motioned for Harry to be quiet, gently tugging the curtain to Niall’s bunk open. “Ermph…,” Niall moaned quietly, turning over, “[Y/N]…” Harry’s eyes got wide as he hit Niall, Niall jumping awake from his sleep and knocking his head on top of the bunk, “Who!?”
Louis: “Aw, he’s had a long day,” you giggled as you cuddled up to Louis, Harry having falling asleep on your opposite couch. He was staying with you for a few days, and you consistently teased him for his occasional childlike mannerisms. “He’s like a kid sometimes,” Louis chuckled, leaning down to kiss your forehead. Harry shuffled in his sleep, your name slipping from his lips. Both you and Louis froze, staring at him. “He didn’t…,” Louis’ eyes narrowed. But sure enough, it happened again, and louder. “Oh… [Y/N]…” You giggled, “That’s not very childlike…”
Liam: “You brought home someone else,” Liam said good-naturedly, swinging the door open to reveal you and Zayn. “What can I say,” you shrugged, shoving Zayn towards the guest room, “He was drunk.” Liam shook his head and followed after you, the both of you helping get a nearly passed out Zayn into bed. “Mm, [Y/N]…,” Zayn suddenly moaned, muffled by alcohol and pillows. Liam froze and straightened up, staring at Zayn, and you could see his countenance switch. “Ssh, Li,” you giggled, tugging on his shirt to get him to leave the room, “He’s drunk and passed out. He doesn’t mean it.” Liam grumbled after you, “Well, we’ll see in the morning.”
Niall: “I just miss her,” Niall pouted, lounging across the couch on the tour bus, complaining to Liam. “I know you do,” Liam sighed, “It’s hard you know. That’s why Dani and I-” But he trailed off, noticing Niall’s expression. “Nah,” Liam waved it off with a smile, “You two are better than we were,” Liam winked, and Niall started laughing. “Good save, man.” Down the hall from the bunks, a muffled groan elicited their attention. “Sounds like Harry misses someone, too…” Liam started giggling. Niall jumped up from his seat and listened closely, sure enough, your name was falling out of Harry’s lip, accompanied with some choice verbs. “Oh, well I’ll be damned…”
Zayn: “How are you and [Y/N] doing, man?” Liam asked, the five of the boys settling into the jet. “We’re good, man,” Zayn smiled, before his smiled began to falter, “But it’s been a month,” Zayn whined, fidgeting on the plane, “I can’t do another four without [Y/N].” “I know,” Liam sighed, “It really sucks. But I’m sure you can fly her out, right?” “Yeah,” Zayn shrugged, “She’ll join us after she finishes her uni finals.” Liam and Zayn were suddenly snapped over to Louis, who began moaning in his sleep. “Oh… [Y/N]… right there…” Zayn’s eyes got wide, and before Liam could stop her, he landed a little hit to Louis’ side. Louis’ eyes snapped open, recollecting his dream and turning red. “Um… sorry?”
Late Night Confessions
- Author's Note: I haven't written a pref in two months, so if this is horrible, I-
- Niall: “This is dumb,” he snarled, “so dumb. I should have never moved from Mullingar to the states. No one here cares about me as I thought.” Niall knew those words were drunken, angered lies, but he needed to show his anger, to show he was unsatisfied tonight. “Niall, that is not true, I care so much…” your voice managed, not wanting to sound weak, but the tears were not just seen, but heard as well. “Fuck,” he mumbled, the sadness heard was weakening him, forcing him to notice how much bottles he ingested, affecting his treatment on others. “I…babe, no,” he rambled, “I…I never meant it…I just I love being here, alright? I mean, being here, starting our life together. This is what I’ve dreamt of—having some beautiful wife, a house of our own, being together forever, but…I just miss Ireland. I miss home. Shit, please…smile for me.” Forcing a smile, he shook his head, reminding himself not to drink so much and to not be so careless with his words. Seeing those tears broke him…wanted him to do whatever it took to see a smile instead. “But then I realize this is home…” he continued, setting his hand on the left side of your chest. “That, right there, where it’s beating and alive is home.”
- Harry: The moon lit the room enough to make out the lines of his jaw, the bridge of his nose, and some loose threads of curls hanging over his forehead. He was flawless, something out of a book as he rubbed his soft thumb over your cheek, not wanting to be elsewhere. “I-I know the others don’t want us together…but I do…” he rambled. “Those magazines…those cameras know nothing, and it makes me so upset no one sees this…sees us together, just…being in love, but it’s alright because we have each other….and to me, we are all that matters.” He settled a kiss behind the lobe of an ear, listening to the slow breathing mixed in the darkened room, remembering each beat, each second, each inhale and exhale, more harmonious than beautiful. “I know this is going to be hard, but I want us to work so much…I want to introduce you to Gemma and Mum, and I…I know we can do this, just trust in me, alright? This is going to be hard, but my heart is too invested to give in now,” he sighed, lacing his longer fingers through yours. It was a soft, kind gesture, meant to show how he was never going to leave, he was locked here, locked and not wanting to be unlocked. “This is forever…I know it, just give me all of your heart because I’ve already given all of mine.”
- Louis: “I-I just need someone to listen to me sometimes…” he slurs, gaze focused on a loose thread of the duvet, “and I love that I can come here and just...talk, be Louis Tomlinson, not Louis Tomlinson, member of One Direction.” It was just something Louis needed. He needed someone to listen to him because for so long, he was judged from his Twitter, the magazines, or news articles, but no one ever just asked him what he thought or how he felt. Night after night, listening to him admit to rumors, but refute others, just made him more…human. After getting drunk with his band, confessions were building inside of him, waiting to come out, but he needed someone to listen to him. “S-sometimes I wonder where I would be without someone to listen to me…” his voice drags on, the waft of alcohol extruding from his breath. “Thanks for being here and just listening to me when the rest of the world chose not to,” he continues. “I-I am falling so hard and so fast…but I want this.” His tanned finger traces a line down an arm in a smooth, gentle manner. His bare chest is thudding against your smooth back, his gaze raking over each birthmark, remembering where each one is, and even noticing the bruises from last night against the hollows. “Go to bed, Lou,” you said, voice not too loud to contribute to his headache. “Just…just promise to never leave me, alright?” he mumbles before dozing into a drunken slumber, hoping tomorrow he would remember revealing his most hidden confession.
- Liam: “S-she hurt me a lot,” his voice cracked. Liam refused to talk about Danielle, but after the assistance of a few beers, confessions were just decanting out of his red mouth. His gaze was watered down, not wanting to revisit those memories. “Liam, we don’t have to talk about this if—” “No, no,” he shook his head, gaze trained on the floor, “I want to…she hurt me, and what sucks is I fought so hard for her. She understood me, and I mean, I thought she loved me, but man, was I fooled, right?” He chuckled, not wanting to remember those memories, but instead, remember the focus of the woman in front of him, tracing rich circles on the back of his hand in an effort to heal his wounds, secure him. “Though losing her was a good thing…” he trailed off, gaze dawdling to the intense stare in front of him, “because I found someone worth so much more—someone who sits here, listens to the drunken mess I am and loves me for it…” He took a second to think about what he managed to confess within one night. “Was the word ‘love’ alright to use, babe?” he asked. “I mean, I…I do love you, Liam…” He stared, unable to calculate those words in his mind. “I love you, also. No one else makes me feel this…this sense of warmth…and don’t fret, love. Tomorrow morning, when I am a bit more sober, I will admit it again. Don’t…don’t hurt me, alright? Return those words to me, tell me each morning and night, so I never forget, and I’ll do the same.” You nodded, watching him as he heaved a breath, wondering how he managed to still be breathing now.
- Zayn: “I never intended to start,” he said, breathing slow. “I-I need to smoke because being famous, on tour, and surrounded with so much attention can be…overwhelming. And I need someone to calm me down, to secure me when it gets frightening, but you can’t be there all the time, and I get it…but it just…am I making sense?” Those hazel irises are examining those in front of him, searching for the reasons he is admitting all of this now. “Shit,” he murmured, “the alcohol is talking, I think.” But Zayn knew this was not the alcohol. Sure the alcohol was assisting in the confidence to admit this, but those thoughts, those words were him. “I want to quit,” he continued, tugging the duvet to cover his bare chest covered with new tattoos. “I-I don’t want to smoke, but it gets hard out there…and I just need you there instead.” Not knowing how to respond, hands fought for his, tracing those scarred knuckles, kissing each indentation. “Just think of me,” your voice croaked, tracing the shell of his ear now, “think of me there, and don’t be scared because I’m there, each minute and hour. I’m not going to let them hurt you, alright?”
he helps you get to sleep (requested)
Niall: “Ugh” you groaned, digging your head into your pillow. Niall turned his head to face you. “What?” he asked, and you slammed your fist into the bed. “I’m getting frustrated. I can’t fall asleep” you said, and Niall frowned. “How can I help?” he asked, brushing the hair out of your face. “I don’t know” you whispered, staring up at the ceiling. “Come here” he whispered, pulling you in under his arm. You cuddled in close to Niall’s chest, and Niall cocooned you. You felt his chest rise and fall against your back and his warm breaths on your neck. Niall held you tight, pulling you in really close. Almost instantly you dozed off, feeling a sense of security in his arms.
Harry: “Why aren’t you sleeping?” Harry asked, turning to you. You were laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling. “How did you know I was awake?” you asked, turning to look at him. He had been sleeping face the other side of the bed. “I can just tell” he smiled, and you sighed. “I just feel overwhelmed, honestly” you said, and Harry propped his head up on his hand. “Why? What’s on your mind?” he asked. “I have to get someone to cover for me at work while I go with you guys for the Europe leg of the tour next month, I have to clean the house before the painters come on Thursday, but I have to go out and pick up some new clothes before we go away. I have those interviews next week with you, we’re going to visit the animal shelter in two weeks. It just feels like so much” you said. “Well, you know you can find someone to cover for you. Plus, you have two weeks vacation, and you wanted to quit anyways if it comes down to it. It’s not like we’re hard up for money. I will have a maid come in and clean the house, I will call for one for tomorrow. Shop online if you have to, it will come in time for us to leave. The interviews will be easy, you just have to look beautiful. Comes natural to you” Harry said, and you smiled. “You’re the best” you said, kissing him before cuddling in close and falling asleep, your worries far away.
Zayn: “I can’t sleep” you whispered, and Zayn turned. “Me neither, this is the worst night ever” Zayn said. “I’m not even tired” you said. “Let’s watch a movie?” Zayn asked, and you nodded. Zayn threw off the covers and put in a DVD. “This one again?” you asked, and Zayn smiled. “I like it” he said, and you smirked and cuddled into his side. You and Zayn had seen this movie an easy fifty times in the last year, and you were frankly sick of it. Before you knew it, it was morning. “Zayn” you whispered, and he smirked. “That movie always puts you to sleep” he said, and you realized you had never seen the end of it, you always passed out. “You’re the best boyfriend” you smiled, kissing his cheek.
Louis: You pulled the blankets off you and made your way to the TV room. You couldn’t sleep, for the eighth night in the row, and you weren’t going to lie down in bed for hours not doing anything. You threw yourself down on the couch and turned on the TV. After about ten minutes, you heard footsteps coming from your bedroom. “Y/N?” Louis asked groggily, and you turned. “Hi, can’t sleep. Sorry” you said, turning the volume down. “No it’s alright, but this has been, like, a week now” Louis said, sitting on the couch with you. “I don’t know what it is, I just can’t sleep” you said, and Louis sat with you. “Are you stressed?” he asked, and you shrugged. “I mean, I might be. We did just move and I started a new job. I guess I am stressed, I just don’t notice cause I’m so busy” you said, and Louis nodded. “When I first started with the boys, and when I was getting a lot of the gay hate and, I had a hard time sleeping. I tried ginger tea. Decaf, of course. It works well. Want a cup?” he asked, and you nodded. Ten minutes later, Louis brought you a warm mug of tea. You drank it and cuddled with Louis. You both ended up falling asleep on the couch, and whenever you couldn’t sleep, you both turned to ginger tea.
Liam: You were laying in bed playing on your phone when you felt Liam shift. You tried to turn your phone off, but Liam noticed the bright light before you could hide it. “Y/N, are you awake?” he asked, and you turned. “Kind of” you said, and Liam rubbed his eyes. “You aren’t supposed to have your phone in bed” Liam said, grabbing your phone. You smirked and Liam shook his head. “Doctor said if you want to get out of this insomnia thing you need to not use your phone” he said, and you nodded. “Come here” he said, pulling you against him. He started kissing your forehead and running his fingers across your temple. “I love you” he whispered, brushing your hair back softly. After about ten minutes, you were fast asleep. You asked Liam to do the same thing every night, and he was happy to help.