I will never understand why people ask about real-life ships. Like, it's HILARIOUS the 1st time just to see their reactions...and maybe even the 2nd time...
But after that, it’s not and they are just going to start blowing holes in your ship.
Like, Alexander is so sweet about the questions about Isabelle, but I highly fucking doubt that he is ALWAYS going to be nice about it.
None of them will. (Alexander, Isabelle, or Madeline…lol)
And I have this fear that they just don’t want to hang out in public because they don’t want to deal with the questions.
Am I just paranoid? Lol.
- #oh my gosh i realized i haven't replied to like seventeen of you
- #today is the last day i'm focusing on school
- #oh gosh three more messejis there's twenty of you now askljdghaslkjdghsldkgs
- #why am i so slow at replies aslkdjghaslkdjgs
- #i don't hate you gais don't misunderstand
- #i'm just really bad at science okay aklsjdghslkdgj