OMG, these two. Flawless
- EMILY DESCHANEL: I think this show is very different than “Angel” and “Buffy.”
- DAVID BOREANAZ: The look of it is…
- EMILY DESCHANEL: It’s extremely different and you can’t really compare them.
- INTERVIEWER: And you get to have a tan.
- DAVID BOREANAZ: Oh yeah, I know that whole joke…
- EMILY DESCHANEL: Were you now allowed to go in the sun when you did the show?
- DAVID BOREANAZ: Well as a vampire you’d blow up.
- EMILY DESCHANEL: I know, but look at me. Naturally you’re darker – you’re much darker than I am.
- DAVID BOREANAZ: I was just out in the sun.
- EMILY DESCHANEL: You’re not as white as I am if you don’t go in the sun.
- DAVID BOREANAZ: Do the Irish thing at the academy where you were studying, the line you had to say over and over again.
- EMILY DESCHANEL: [In a semi-Irish accent] My lovely Irish accent that sounds really like a Scottish accent.
- DAVID BOREANAZ: Everybody gets twisted…
- EMILY DESCHANEL: We get loopy doing the show. Doing the pilot we would be working for hours when the show tunes came out. We got crazy.
“As you'll see in this coming-up episode, Brennan is willing to go farther than she's ever gone to protect somebody that she loves. I think there's really no bounds to her protecting...[pause]...it's so hard because you can't say certain things, you have to tease them. You saw that's she's willing to go pretty far to save someone that she loves, and now you'll see that she'll do the same for other people that she loves -- to protect them, to protect her life with them. Yeah, I'll leave it at that. ”—
Emily Deschanel (X)
Who thinks Brennan might do something… a little crazy?! haha