Tumblr es un lugar en el que millones de mentes creativas de todo el mundo comparten y siguen las cosas que les apasionan.Regístrate para encontrar más cosas interesantes que seguir
- J.K. Rowling’s new book: September 23, 2012
- The Hobbit: December 14, 2012
- Iron Man 3: May 3, 2013.
- Wolverine 2: July 26, 2013.
- Thor 2: November 15, 2013.
- Catching Fire: November 22, 2013.
- The Hobbit 2: December 13, 2013.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: May 2, 2014
- Captain America 2: April 4, 2014
- Doctor Who Series 7: August 25, 2012? (possibly)
- Supernatural Season 8: October 3, 2012
- Glee Season 4: September 13, 2012
- Merlin Series 5: September 29, 2012
- NCIS Season 10: September 25, 2012
- Game of Thrones Season 3: March 31, 2013
- American Horror Story Season 2: October, 2012
- Sherlock Series 3: 2013??
- Once Upon a Time Season 2 : September 30, 2012
- Grey's Anatomy Season 9 : September 27, 2012
Need to Know
- Learn HTML5
- Learn CSS3
- Learn JQuery
I am hoping to get into a class where I can learn those things, but if not, I will learn it on my own (through tons of online resources, books and experimentation).
As far as the content goes, I am going to try and focus on creating completely two project-based curriculums. I intend to have some of the basics overlap, so I can work on developing the core curriculum and demonstrating how one basic tutorial can be expanded upon in multiple ways.
- Develop core curriculum
- Define and develop project based curriculum based on core curriculum
As of right now, I am thinking those subjects will be music and art. I will need to contact people in those fields for their regular input and assessment of concepts and ease of understanding. I also would love to be in touch with the Math department because programming uses a lot of math and I would love to know more about the math curriculum and how concepts are taught.
- Contact art, music and math departments at Saint Ann’s - ask for participation
- Speak to colleagues in computer department about tutorials and challenges along the way
Additional people that I would like to be in touch with about this project:
- Dr. Carol Fischer, creator of online math projects and incredibly inspiring professor from my high school who would undoubtedly provde great insights
- Frank Migliorelli (ties to ITP and NYU, background in education technologies)
Books to read:
- The Children’s Machine and Mindstorms by Seymour Papert
- Flickering Mind: Saving Education from the False Promise of Technology by Todd Oppenheimer (also perhaps Distracted by Maggie Jackson and/or The Dumbest Generation by Mark Bauerlein)
Open rp cause boredom
“You’re reading a book?” Casey asks Swarm. He was pacing about book in hand and a really bloodily stained duffel bag at the side
“Go away Casey…” he shoos her away
“Go bother someone else…”
“Alright… see ya, gonna go hug random people…” she hums a merry tune before disappearing
Swarm scowls at her for a moment before returning to the book
Need To Know : Afternoon Edition
Afghanistan : Nine dead in Taliban assault on British Council in Kabul
Somalia : Turkey to set up embassy in Somalia
Money and Markets
Greg @Clayman of The Daily (via Reddit) : In 4 years, the Back to the Future movie will be as old to us as 1955 was to us when Back to the Future came out.