28. Favorite animal?
I’m quite the eclectic gal, so I have a few favorites from many a phyla. I’m going to narrow it, at least, to class Cephalopoda. Let’s go through some specifics of this order so I can at least defend my opinion on something.
- Nautiluses are fucking cool. If you’ve never watched a video of one swimming around, go do it. It’s sort of mind blowing that something that has a shell like a snail maneuvers with such agility.
- Can you say Golden Ratio?
- 80 tentacles. Nothing better than that.
- They’re my school’s mascot. Thing. Sort of.
- This includes squid, cuttlefish, and octopuses. Again, they’re fucking cool. Giant squid that fight massive whales? Alright. Octopuses that can morph shape and color to look like pretty much whatever they want? Oh yes. Cuttlefish that… provide cuttlebones to birds everywhere?? Yes, yes, and more yes.
- I retained the information on these animals the most because of my interest in them. I like knowing things about things.
- I have three coleoid plushes.