My Dad said, "No one cares about hockey. It's just a stupid game"
I beg to differ. I had an idea. To show him that hockey is a great game and it is pretty popular, if you guys reblog or favorite this, I will write your name in a notebook. He aggreed that if I have nine hundred plus notes then he will not only take back his comment but, he will take me to my first hockey game. Please help me show my father that people actually like hockey and that it’s not just a stupid game.
Thank you in advance.
UPDATE: I went. All because of you guys! Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. It was the greatest experience I have ever witnessed even though we lost. Thank you.
If all I talk about is hockey, what do I talk about when hockey is over?
- Me: So how about this off season?
- Me: Just a few more months til training camp.
- Me: This one time my team played their rival and it was so stressful I cried.
- Me: We could've had a shot if it wasn't for the refs.
- Me: You know what this reminds me of? My team.
- Me: Maybe I'll go visit my favourite player in his hometown.
- Me: Why don't other people want to talk about hockey anymore?
- Me: How does one like baseball?
- Me: Is it October yet?