It’s not uncommon to know someone who nags, be it mothers, sisters, girlfriends, grandmothers, mother-in-laws, friends or whoever. As long as there are people who nag, there will also be people who complain about it. Nagging is pretty much hated because it’s not helpful, it’s just continually complaining, demanding, criticism, repetitive, and so on.
I’m expose to nagging every single day, sometimes more then once. It’s terrible annoying and pointless because this person who nags at me does it for everything, even simple things like using whiteout to fix a mistake on a paper. They nag at me about not cleaning the house, yet I do so when she’s at work so to her, “You never clean the house! You never do anything around here, etc.” and that’s because she’s not around to see me actually do it.
It’s a vicious cycle and the more a person nags, the more the victim avoids them, or withdraws both emotionally and physically from them. That is a problems because it puts a strain on the relationship which becomes worst over time. The way to rid of nagging from the world is to think about what the problem is and to resist the urge to “nag” about it but to talk it out. It’s not that difficult to do because discussing things with someone about it helps gets any point across.
I rather have someone ask me to do something, why it’s important (if needed), a time frame for it and then just trust me to get whatever they ask for done. It’s not that difficult and it helps to let the other know, before hand, about the new system of just talking instead of nagging. It makes a person feel content and they’ll appreciate that the person who nags didn’t constantly remind them about it. That they acknowledge what they got done for them and shows how happy it made them for doing it.
Doing that encourages them to get stuff done without the unnecessary nagging which just makes a person resent them and ignore them. Either that or they just give in and/or do whatever they can to avoid confrontation that would lead to nagging. Which isn’t right since that pretty much makes a person turn into their puppet, doing whatever they want just because they fear being nagged on (a person reaches this point if they are nagged constantly for most of their life, among other reasons). So again, please stop the nagging and start asking nicely and talk about it when a person isn’t being respectful/fullfilling their responsibility.
20 signs your dressage test need work . . .
- Under judges remarks she writes only: “Nice braid job.”
- Horse confuses dressage arena rail for a cavaletti; exits at K.
- Your circles shape reminds the judge that he should pick up eggs on the way home.
- Your serpentine was perfect, except that it was supposed to be a straight centerline.
- Sitting trot has caused some fillings to be loosened in lower molars.
- Your horse believes “free walk” means leaving the arena and heading towards the nearest patch of grass.
- Your working trot had you working harder then your horse.
- In your salute, your inadvertently use your whip hand causing your horse to perform airs above the ground.
- Your walk seems to be more “rare” than “medium.”
- Impulsion improves only after the horse sees monsters in the decorative shrubbery near letters.
- Your horse’s response to the canter aid is “Can’t, er, what?”
- Your twenty meter circle involved jumping the rail twice.
- Your halt took place in the judge’s lap, instead of at X.
- Your thoroughbred interpreted elasticity to involve trying to kick himself in the head with his back feet during the working canter.
- Your horse entered the arena at A, and M, and H, and B…
- Judge’s comments include words like “unusual, dramatic, explosive, and tragic”
- Leg-yields involve your leg yielding before the horse does.
- Free walk was interpreted by your Arab to involve prancing, a rear, and a few bucks.
- The judge asks you take the broken letters with you when you leave.
- Voodoo dolls of your horse were found in the possession of the show’s grounds manager.
My day has been saved...
I was sat here at the computer thinking to myself; “Fuck, I’m bored”. I was just about resigning myself to the fact that I was probably gonna just waste the day on the PC, doing nothing. But then, like a bolt from the blue, I get a message from John asking if we should go down the Nags later and one from Joss seeing if I was up for Worcester today! Yes to both, day sorted. Thanks guys!
Nags∇ YuKwon x Jessica
He gritted his teeth right after he received that unpleasant phone call from his relatives saying that his parents kept on talking about his behavior among themselves “They fucking don’t know how to stop.” He breathed before he raked his hair.
Could his day get any better than this? Fuck no.
He let that thought passed him by as he that took a grip of his floor-plan sketch and his other materials that his lecturer already checked. It was fucked up moment from him to experience. He spent his days not sleeping and working on his assignment and all the response that he got from his lecturer, “I expected more of you and I know you can do better?” Excuse him, but what? His swore that his sketch plan was better than any other students and some senior students even complimented him too—but what? Now to just get good grades again YuKwon probably had to stay up late and whipped his ass out.
He slung his bag before he walked to the nearest litter box and dumped all his assignment with anger emanates from aura. He raked his again as he then turned his heels to walk down the corridor of his department and swiftly exit Sungkyunkwan compound with the shortcut that he had been following since the day one.
His mind was telling to go that one place that always been the place for him to let go out off his frustrations and angers or everything that seems to go with it. It has been routine for him to do so when he had problems.
As soon as he hit the club that is owned by his friend, he went to the tender which had been his acquaintance “One cosmo.” He ordered and sat down one of the stools.
All he need now is his Benson and Hedges and little bit of alcohol, at least with this he can let go off his problems for awhile—but he is aware that his problems going to come back tomorrow.
When he saw that Kyungshin served his cosmo, he nodded his head slightly to thank the man in front of him before he chugged down the drink on one-shot. He exasperated incoherent sounds as he felt that the drink burned down his throat slightly, it has been awhile since the last time he drank. Fetching his cigarette box from his pocket and same goes to his lighter, he then took one stick of the cigarettes and tucked it between his lips and lit it up with a sigh came after that. At least now his mind could calm down and think about other shits.