- My Kids in 20 years: Did you ever use that thing called... facebook? You know that thing on the old web?
- Me in 20 years: facebook? What's that? Was that-- OH! I remember! I barely went on it!
- My Kids: My teacher said everyone was on it all the time?
- Me: Well, I only went on it when tumblr was down....
- My kids: YOU HAD A TUMBLR BACK THEN? WHAT'S YOUR URL?!? I WANT TO SEE IF IT'S STILL THERE AND FOLLOW YOU!
Cliche thanks to my family and friends who surround me in my life today.
But really, this year has given me opportunities to realize how thankful I am for these people. As the first year of my college years, people will come and go and friendships changed drastically. I’ve became closer to different people and drifted away from many. This year has really shown me those who do care and appreciate me in their lives. To those who can hit me up with a text, to those who I kick it with everyday, to those who I can converse with everyday, to those who I can come to when I’m feeling low, to those who make my life what it is today.
One of my kindergarten kids the other day said he went to two schools.
So I asked him, “What schools do you go to?”
“Well, I go to this one and then I go to wizarding school because I am a wizard.
Then continued on to say he can’t let any one see his scar… so I asked him if his name was secretly Harry Potter.
He looked at me like:
and said, “NO.”
So I guess he is the other wizard baby Voldemort tried to kill and just gave a scar….