В Tumblr миллионы творческих людей со всего мира публикуют и читают то, что им нравится.Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы найти еще больше классных блогов для чтения
Forever obsessed with how physical Gaius/(Head) Six is; they’re constantly touching and not just in the big obvious “making out and having sex all the time” ways, but just…always constantly reaching out to each other, leaning against each other, holding hands, Head!Six running her hands through his hair, etc etc.
And especially Head Six is incredibly physical in terms of how she communicates - love and comfort, but also disappointment and anger; it’s (almost) all physical, whether it is her being all soft and tender and affectionate or actually physically threatening (pushing him against walls and into mirrors…) - and I just love that this extremely physically expressive character is a character whose physical reality is debatable, whose body is not a body but a vessel of the divine, and that this intensely physical relationship is based on absence.
Reasons why MorMor is the perfect OTP for me
-Sebastian was in the military and I have a serious thing for that.
-THE VIOLENCE! IT IS ABUNDANT AND PERFECT!
-There is a lot of crime. Crime is fascinating.
-Jim is a lunatic. I like lunatics.
-Jim is also brilliant. Brilliant is good.
-Did I mention the violence?
-Occasionally there is a bit of drug use.
-Jim never lets things get boring.
wow I just really need to talk about how in The Empire Strikes Back, when Han is standing ready to be lowered into the carbon freezing tank, he literally can’t take his eyes off Leia because he thinks he’s going to die and he wants her to be the last thing he sees and Leia’s almost shaking and her body is turned towards Chewie because she doesn’t want to look at all, she doesn’t want to watch the man she loves die, but she doesn’t look away because Han needs to know that she loves him in his final moments
and his fucking face
god I CNA;TT
help I have I literally never shipped anything as much as I ship Gaius Baltar/Six*
I mean I have shipped things before and I had feelings about those ships but…not like this. I have a lot of feelings I have never had before and I’m not sure what to do with them?
Actually I do know: I become overwhelmed and make strange noises, then flail and potentially fall off sofas. I could make a list of times that happened because of those fuckers and it would be LONG.
I feel like I’m rapidly becoming a parody of myself.
*i.e. Gaius/Caprica + Gaius/Head Six + Caprica/Head Gaius
BSG S4 Predictions (I am not ready)
Today, I will start watching the last season of Battlestar Galactica, but before I do, I’m posting some predictions for it, so that I can
laugh cry about them later. I have no clue what is going to happen.
- Gaius Baltar will shave and cut his hair because it’s just getting ridiculous. This is not a prediction, but a wish.
- I will fall off sofas because of Gaius Baltar, Caprica Six, Head!Six and Head!Gaius and their relationship(s). A lot.
- At some point, Gaius and Caprica are going to realise that they both have each other as Head People.
- Felix Gaeta will be tragically cute, or just a tragedy.
- Laura, Athena and Caprica will work together to figure out that dream (what is Gaius doing in that dream is my question).
- So I’ve been over this and over this, but I think that, in addition to the last of the Final Five, there’s one regular model we haven’t seen yet? Right? I think that will be important (unless I can’t count or haven’t been paying attention). EDIT: Apparently I can’t count, though that still leaves the question why Model Eight is Eight and not Seven.
- Gaius will be the leader of a weird cult! I think that’s pretty obvious, but I also think he’ll return to Galactica eventually, because it’s where stuff happens and also where Caprica is.
- We’ll get more of Gaius’ history (sorta hoping for a return of the Aerilon accent because damn) because yeah, Gaius Baltar the farm boy is one of my favourite things.
- If I remember correctly, the Final Five hearing All Along the Watchtower and Kara’s dad playing Metamorphosis One (is Kara’s dad Philip Glass?) are the only examples of real world music being used in the show. There’s a connection there, obviously. Maybe Kara’s dad is also a cylon who is also Philip Glass.
- They’ll find Earth, but Kara and Laura will die (and many others too). Caprica and Gaius won’t though. Please?
I think my priorities when it comes to this show are questionable at best. I like almost everyone on the show, but yeah. And now I’ll go and actually watch it.
I just saw a gif set that was a kind of spoiler for FMA: Brotherhood and I just melted into a million pieces because Roy and Riza are my OTP.
My real actual OTP.
I love them SO MUCH.
I love their dynamic. I love their dependance on each other. I love that they are stuck in a system that will never allow them to act on their hearts and thus they constantly strive to act on logic. I love that they stay together, work together, despite ALL THE TERRIBLE things that happen.
I love that they love each other.
And I love that I can love them so unabashedly.
And I’ve never even seen Brotherhood.