Sailing For AdventureThe Muppets
Sailing for Adventure - Muppets Treasure Island.
For allwellandgroovy (and anyone else who loved this movie as a child) - this is my jam okay?
Muppets' Treasure Island Drinking Game
So I crafted this one afternoon when I noticed the profound repeated elements in the movie. All of the are set as drinks (trust me, you don’t need anymore), but if you are feeling hard core you can take the last two as shots/two drinks.
1. They sing
2. Someone says “How does he/she/they do that?!”
3. Rizzo mentions/eats food
4. They mention Jim’s father
5. Fozzy talks to his finger (Mr. Bimbo)
6. They break the 4th wall (aka talk to the audience or mention that they’re in a movie)
7. Modern day references (such as Star Trek and Disneyland references)
8. They talk about Gonzo being a ‘whatever’
9. They mention Kermit being a frog
The only exception would be the cruise rats because they are a constant modern day reference so you can just take a shot/two drinks when they first appear, or if you really wanna get smashed go ahead and take a drink whenever you see them. If you are feeling particularly crazy take a drink when ever someone says ‘pirate’ but I’m pretty sure you’ll die.
Have fun and be responsible =)