Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
“Moon River” - Audrey Hepburn
Two drifters off to see the world
There’s such a lot of world to see
We’re after the same rainbow’s end
Waiting round the bend
HEADCANON: Jack sings to children
- Starting in the early 1960’s Jack often visited orphanages. He could sense the sadness in the children. And how lonely they felt. And while they couldn’t see him, he still wanted to keep them company.
- He would often sing to them. And help to lull them to sleep.
- After that, he would visit any children he could sense unhappiness from.
- This is the song he would sing for them.
- His reason for this? To hope that children would grow up to learn that they are never truly alone.