Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Barack Obama is in Ireland
- Enda Kenny presented Barack with a hurl.
- Barack threatened to “paddle” and members of Congress who misbehave with the hurl. ahdgsajfghj
- Then he went to a village called Moneygall, which is in Offaly, the same county as I live in. :D
- He has some distant relatives in Moneygall.
- Him and Michelle spent hours there today meeting people there. People were handing him babies and everything. :L
- They went into the local pub and had some Guinness.
- Apparently Michelle pulled two pints. EPIC.
- They then returned to Dublin, where Obama made a speech.
- I GOT CHILLS.
- HE IS A LIVING LEGEND AND I LOVE HIM.
- ALSO, I WOULD GO LESBIAN FOR HIS WIFE.
- IS FEIDIR LINN.
That is all.
Edit: I forgot to say that when Obama was shaking hands with people after his speech, he shook hands with one woman who was on the phone. She handed the phone to him and he talked to whoever was on the line. MOTHER OF GOD THAT LUCKY BASTARD.
And I’m done.
OBAMA'S IRISH CONNECTION: Fun facts
Oh I must say I am thoroughly enjoying this.
Ok, so I did some light reading…and did you know:
Obama was called Barry until he was about 20 – growing up.
Mary Anne Kearney, (Obama’s great great grandmother ) had red hair and blue eyes, and she spoke with an Irish brogue
Henry Healy - Barack Obama’s 8th cousin lives in the village of Moneygall.