Hatoful Boyfriend Fanbook Project is live!
Hello my doves and chickadees, and welcome to the Hatoful Boyfriend Fanbook Project!
What is this???
- The Hato Fanbook will be a collaborative book of Hatoful Boyfriend fancomics and fanart. We’ll be taking submissions from other fanartists and collecting them in a book to print and sell!
What kinds of submissions are you taking?
- Comics as well as single image illustrations. Apologies to fic writers and others, although I hear there may be other fanbook projects in the works that will be taking fic submissions!
- Submissions can be black and white, grayscale, or full color.
- Ideally, we’d like comic submissions to be 1-5 pages in length. Try to keep it short and sweet! (Or short and heartbreakingly bitter, as the case may be.) However, it’s not really a hard limit, so if you have a great idea that requires a few more pages, let us know and we’ll see if we can’t fit it in.
When’s the deadline for submissions?
Monday, August 12. You have approximately 2 months to finish your submission. Don’t stress about it or make it harder for yourself than it needs to be! Set an easy, small goal, and keep us updated as you work.
- There might be some leeway with this, but only if you keep us updated about your project.
More info under the cut <3
New Episode - Second Star To The Right
- Those not in the US, you can watch the show live (not as a download) on livestream. (They usually work hopefully they will tonight, too.)
- As for downloads: Due to piracy issues we cannot post download links here but anyone who looks hard can find them on the internet ( google ).
- To avoid spoilers tonight and the next few days, don’t forget to blacklist any of these: “spoilers”, “ouat”, “ouat spoilers”, “second star to the right”,“s2”.
- The show starts at 8pm EST. Do make sure you calculate your own time difference. For a little help, check this site
- Due to the highly sensitive nature of some of the scenes in this episode (as you probably have alrady seen or heard about it), out of consideration for those who might be triggered, please tag your posts/reblogs with either or both of the following:
- Likewise, we’ll be tagging, so if you want to avoid it, do make sure you blacklist the aforementioned two tags.
- Enjoy the ep and then let your inspiration and feelings out in the form of gifs and graphics, etc. :)
- Plus: Don’t forget, Lana’s promo for Disney World Resort’s New Fantasyland airs tonight, too - presumably before or during commercial breaks of the ep.
PSA: How to watch Teen Wolf Outside the US
For everyone who couldn’t livestream the episode because of timing, real life obligations or laggy streams, here are some possible ways to watch Teen Wolf videos on the MTV website when you live outside the US.
There are several options, including Tunnelbear and Hola Unblocker. Tunnelbear is a service that I’ve used in the past with good results, but it has a pretty low bandwidth limit unless you spring for a paid account. Hola, on the other hand, is completely free, so if you don’t already have a paid Tunnelbear account, it would be the one I would recommend.
To install Hola, simply do the following:
- Go to their website, download and install.
- Go to this site to get the script that unblocks MTV.
- After installing the script, it will take you to the Hola homepage. MTV will be listed at the top of the page. Make sure the tab on the top right hand corner of the MTV icon is green.
- Restart your browser.
- Load up MTV.com.