- The Hunger Games aka: It's All For the Bloody Games
- Catching Fire aka: It's Okay Finnick Knows CPR
- Mockingjay aka: Everyone Dies
- Divergent aka: Five Factions and a Chocolate Cake
- Insurgent aka: The Stupid Cliffhanger
- Harry Potter aka: Oh My Childhood and Volde-No-Nose
- Twilight aka: The Girl with the Sparkly Boyfriend
- The Fault in Our Stars aka: CRYING
- Looking For Alaska aka: WHY.
- The Morganville Vampires aka: The Badass Vampire Slaying Series That Just Seem To Go On Forever
- The Host aka: Please Be Better Than The Twilight Series
I hate it when people say that Katniss shouldn’t have been with Peeta because in the epilogue “she didn’t seem happy.”
Like, yeah, any amount of sorrow in Katniss’s life has nothing to do with her PTSD, the death of her sister, the death of her friends, and the general horrors she saw in the Games and the war—it’s everything to do with the man she willingly choose to spend her life with because she loves him and he gives her hope.