When two harry potter fangirls talk about men who can't grow beards as a morning discussion.
- Her: That quidditch field beard
- Me: That polyjuice only having beard.
- Her: That nearly missed avada kedavra beard
- Me: That mudblood beard
- Her: That half man, half wolf; professor lupin beard
- Me: That Cedric Diggory I can't even be a Tri-Wizard Champion for more than a second beard.
- Her: That Hagrid struggle beard
- Me: That "not even breaking a horcrux can piece together my facial hair" beard
- Her: That "I can't grow facial hair unless I'm in the Room Of Requirement" beard
- Me: That "Hermione Granger can't even use her time-turner to change my genetics" having ass beard.
- Her: That "I disapperated, got splinched and lost half of my facial hair" ass beard
- Me: That "it's levi-O-sa, not levioSA" beard
- Her: That "not my daughter, you bitch!" beard
- Me: That "she really needs to sort out her priorities" beard
- Her: That Dumbledore's Army beard
- Me: That Cho won't even go to the school dance with me beard
Best. Birthday. Weekend. EVER.
First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who thought travelling to spend time with me this weekend was worth it.
Ziggy. AJ. Lee. Nicole. OG. Courtney. Eyan.
Thank you so much, you bunch of crazy fuckers. Thank you, for everything.
Highlights from this weekend:
- So. Much. Green. Our house is DANK as fuck and you can smell it down the street.
- OG waited at the train station… whoops.
- Yo, we smudgin’ tonight or what? I can get them demons out ya…
- Muhfuggin Lost Abbey Deliverance. The beer of GODS. I’m officially a beer drinker now.
- “Lemme touch your beards, Philly!”
- “I think I should stop drinking now” *drink* “I should definitely stop drinking now” *shot*… silence…. lays out on the floor\
- Twerkling in the kitchen. Yes…. twerkling. Twerk and sprinkle.
- BlackMuzik and AJ on repeat.
- Four hand fulls. Six hand fulls. Eight hand fulls. Ten handfulls of tits.
- Eyan being awesomely dickish to my neighbors.
- Eight people sleeping in my living room…. made me so happy.
- TWO birthday cakes
- OG brought a gift. Fuggin’ 12 year old scotch. He is a gentleman.
- I FONDLED SO MANY BEARDS.
this weekend…. dope as shit.
Thanks to one and all.
Love you guys.
Ace da Vinci, rMell and Ziggy were supposed to be played on Live from the Underground today.
And they were, but due to our connection issue, no one could hear what we were saying. For that, we offer our sincerest apologies.
We only want the best music to be heard, and the last thing that we want to do is trick anyone into listening to our show under false pretenses.
We will make up for this mistake by playing tracks from Ace, rMell and Ziggy on next week’s edition of Live from the Underground.
We are doing our best to bring you the best music from around the country, and sometimes things don’t work out the way we plan them to. We’re working on preventing connection issues like that one from happening in the future.
We are always a work in progress.
Thank you for listening and continuing to support us.
-Entertainment That Counts
this nigga Mike upset about fruit
I grew up poor, so when we got to have good fruit, it was a luxury. It was almost like dessert to me. My sister never really cared for the stuff, but anything that wasn’t straight Banquet meals and canned veggies was great to me. My mom always set out to have fresh vegetables for us as a part of our diets, but fresh food is expensive and timely. If you don’t eat it within a certain amount of time, that’s money wasted. I used to always love whenever I got fruit, just because…I don’t know, man. It was just a joyous occasion. It reminded me that life wasn’t always as shitty as I thought it would be. It gave my diet a bright side. Ever since I moved out the house, I’ve had less and less of it, because fresh food doesn’t last very long at college, and when it is there, it’s terrible and unripened.
So…yeah. I really, really, really, really, really like fruit.
mixedbyziggy replied to your post: It’s funny…
You know what’s funny about this? Take everything you’re saying about cameras, and relate it to mixing, engineering or producing. Same thing. It’s like that in Bmore, too. So many “photographers” in and outside of the club. Sad.
Lol, don’t even get me started on those types. When I was making beats, I was amazed at how many dudes really didn’t know this music shit but claimed to be experts. I think at that time I was making beats either for myself or just as instrumental type joints so I would rarely take personal requests. When I did though? Jokes for days. Had one dude come to me asking to flip this sample and I had to give homie the facepalm when his supposed sample was just a looped beat of some vocals and a couple drums. Bad enough I would never flip a sample I got off Youtube just off my personal quality requirements. Compressed audio and bad sample rates? Na I’m good. Then when I explain it to him he still asks can I flip it. Nigga what? Why would I “flip” someone else’s beat? This one dude tried to pass me his beat tape and half of what was his horrible beats and half of it were stolen 9th Wonder beats. Had one dude tell me was good at mastering and all he did was raise the main volume bar in Fruity Loops. I got stories for days. Shit is really sad that people really think they’re serious at all.
I experienced all types of feels this morning as I drove to work listening to Zig’s mixtape*. ( If you haven’t downloaded it, you’re really missing something. ) There was a moment during my drive where I almost shed a tear; it would’ve been a thug tear though so no worries. I realized how happy and excited and blessed I am to be surrounded by such talented women, especially the ones that I consider friends. It’s just amazing to me.
I’m still learning how to be a better friend. Years in isolation and solitude make it hard for me to put myself out there like I would really want to. I don’t call and communicate like friends do because I don’t want to be a burden, but I’m always watching and cheering and there if needed. I remember when Chris started sending people cookies, before it was a business. To see her now, turning a profit and excelling in something that she loves is beautiful. I can remember hanging out with Ziggy during the New Year, that’s when I first heard about her project and to see it now completed, words can’t express how happy I am for her.
I watch as these women some I know intimately, others from afar, I watch as they grow and begin to fall into themselves and it’s a pleasure. And hopefully one day someone is able to say the same about me.
*I really love this CD, but I have to say my favorite tracks are 3,4,6 & 7. I’ve been listening to it all day sitting here at my desk at work. “But .. I got the swag sauce … I’m dripping swagew”thoughts