Them strict teachersSo today was my 3rd day of summer school. Class starts at 13:00 and I was kicked out at 13:01. We aren’t allowed to text during class, but the teacher was taking attendance and in every other schools I’ve been to, attendance never meant that the class officially started. The teacher kicked me out as I texted to a very good friend : “I’m in class […] I’ll text you when I’m on break”
When I was in the hallway and the first break came along, I waited outside for the teacher to see if he would come see me, but I only saw him at the end of the break as he personally closed the door, during which time he used a Full second to just stare at me.
When the second break came, he didn’t even bother and asked for abother student to close the door for him.
In conclusion, I think we’re gonna get along quite nicely!
I actually listened into the whole class and answered his questions, mentally, correctly while the other students were dumb as shit!
This shit doesn’t work! Maybe it’s cuz it was Styrofoam and that material absorbs sound waves
The bottom was too rigid for the scissors to pierce through, so I couldn’t use this
Eventually, the Directeur Général passed by and he asked what was going on. I explained and then I asked if he could spare a chair, he gladly did! Other people were saying: I don’t want to go against your teacher.
Smoking out of Ginger Root
- ANDREW: Nap time, smoke weed out of an apple time.
- INTERVIEWER: When did that happen last?
- ANDREW: Paris. Actually it was ginger.
- INTERVIEWER: Who says try this? Does someone you are with say this, or do you boys search that out, or what happens?
- ANDREW: What's his name, um...McGyver. He's like part of the crew. He's really good at improvising smoking devices. Ginger root is good because it's really bad for your lungs.