Follow posts tagged #max brennan in seconds.Sign up
Max Brennan makes me question my ethics:
- Max Brennan has killed people, yet I find him adorable and jump up and down when he’s not convicted.
- Max Brennan has burned corpses after murdering them, yet I think he’s the sweetest Dad for doing it to protect his family.
- Max Brennan would lie in front of a jury to avoid being convicted, yet I think he’s brave for turning himself in to be with his little girl.
- Max Brennan would go against the rules and help in an investigation when he shouldn’t because he’s a murderer, yet I feel incredibly bad when Brennan fires him.
- Max Brennan would play the guilty card on Bren to avoid spending Christmas alone, yet I find it hilarious he’s on MySpace and he friended one of his nieces so his daughter could meet someone from her Mom’s side of the family.
- Max Brennan would kill someone AGAIN, yet all I could think of was PULL THE TRIGGER, MAX and DAMN YOU, BOOTH for stopping him… and AGAIN feel proud of him for being by his daughter’s side and loving her so much.
There’s something wrong here… but I don’t care cause this man is too awesome and adorable. I (heart) Max Brennan!!