“The first time I died. Properly died. I felt myself ascending to heaven. I saw a wonderful golden place of love and acceptance. So I just want to know. If you delete me, will I go back there?" "No," said Dub, after a sheepish pause. "We didn't create a heaven." I frowned. "So what did I see?" "I dunno. I heard somewhere you can have weird hallucinations when your brain's dying. Sure it wasn't one of those?" I bowed my head and sighed. "So there's no afterlife." "No. Sorry." A lengthy silence followed. There wasn't even any wind to whistle across the hills. I looked up. "Thank god for that.”—Jim, Mogworld (Yahtzee Croshaw)
GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT
So, erebody flippin their shit over how Joker/the whole squad could possibly have been jumping through the Mass Relay when the explosion hit. Over the comms after the reaper took out all of Hammer, you hear Hacket telling everyone to retreat and fall back. It’s possible that in the time it took Shepard to actually activate the Crucible (Which was a while) Joker went down to pick up the team and escape, because they knew the reapers were going to destroy everything. It’s a possibility, but people were very confused as to how the Normandy could possibly have been in a relay if it was fighting the reapers.
Anyway, that’s just my take on it. I think it’s totally possible. Also I liked the ending a lot. there were still a lot of questions unanswered but it felt right. Mass Effect is still the best game I’ve ever played, and I will still defend it with every fiber of my being.
EVERYTHING IS BEING HUMAN AND EVERYTHING HURTS
- Oh god.
- I’m still shaking
- HalxCutler OMG when Hal was kinda touching his face in the flashbacks and taking care of him and stuff
- When Hal met Mrs Cutler and she closed the door and he was like ‘Fucking kill her!’
- MRS CUTLER :’( Cutler was drinking her blood all along.
- ALEX!!! I guess that was the ‘fairly big death’
- But Ghost!Alex was so cool.
- MONOLOGUES. I didn’t think people actually did that.
- TomxCutler seems legit
- Hal asleep when he should be feeding Eve
- Drunk Hal is super hot.
- Shirtless Hal. Having a fit. Strangely attractive.
- Tom’s hideous shirt! Bless him, he’s such a child.
- Hitler Hal omg Hitler Cutler Hutler. What.
- 1950’s flashbacks
- HAL HAD BETTER NOT BE DEAD.
- EVE IS THE NEMESIS? WHUT.
- 1950’s HAL NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE KITTEN GRINS
- GATISS/OLD ONES ARE COMING!!!!!! OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be the longest week/7 days/168 hours ever.
Because I need to get my feelings out, and none of my friends are on skype at this ungodly hour, I’m writing them up here. Do not click the read more if you do not want to be spoiled.