Let’s all thank Mashable for putting this ish all in one place.
1. It’s like the spices are against me
2. Don’t you die on me, dammit!
3. Thanks a latte, man. Who’s gonna clean this up now?
4. No quiero Taco Bell
5. No! My Old Navy khakis aren’t liquid-resistant!
6. How do people at the gym make it look so easy?
7. It’s more common than you think, trust us
8. One small step for Dorothy, one broken back for the rest of time
9. Damn laws of physics — work or me!
10. Did you learn nothing from the sexual harassment presentation last week?
11. Empty! Why does everyone keep abandoning me?
12. Why doesn’t somebody invent something to put stuff on?!?
13. Just gonna measure the window real quick aaaaaaaand I’m hurt
14. I call this move the “Teach Me How to Life”
15. Why can’t there be an easy, elegant chin strap for my Thursday dinners in the dark?
16. I almost got a grass stain on my Lacoste button-up!
17. Yes, I love you too, honey. Oh, son of a—! Stupid grandkids ruin everything
18. When life hands you eggs, crack that crap open with a fork
19. Walking: The number one cause of death in 2012
20. Ugh, not again
“Filmmakers can be so creative when they have close contact with their fan base. Really, that's their best resource. The benefits of self-distributing, and having an open community in general, help move the process along so much faster.”—
Will Mainguy, Reelhouse CEO
The Sundance Institute recently announced a new digital partnership with Reelhouse, an online video platform where filmmakers and artists can self-distribute their work.
For more, visit Mashable