Tumblr permet à des dizaines de millions de personnes de partager et suivre les sujets qui les passionnent.Inscrivez-vous et découvrez encore plus de blogs
Truly - [Martian Etiquette]
My goal in life is to have other people write or draw this ship entirely of their own accord. And for Green Beetle to be more prominent in this fandom in general. C’mon guys, he’s a beautifully written original character. I doubt he’ll be incorporated into the comics (or it will be years and years from now and I may not want him near the new 52 because lord knows what they would do to him). I just need more people to love him (outside of the whole creepy smile thing).
But woe is the fan who is too emotionally invested in many minor ships. At least Team Headbands is gaining traction *sobs*
Summary: B’arzz studies the language of flowers and decides to use his knowledge to give M’gann the perfect combination [AU/post-canon]
B’arzz liked uncovering the meanings behind objects. As an archeologist on Mars, he would brush away the dust from the treasures of old and piece together, through vast and strenuous research, their use, their purpose, and more importantly, their worth. Even the most insignificant of items, like a piece of scrap metal or a pot of dirt, could have possessed momentous value or been used to symbolize loss, compassion, or freedom. Everything had the possibility of meaning something, even if it only held true for one person. That was the magic of life, after all.
Would you write just some really short and saccharine Martian Etiquette cuddles, please and thank you?
*Okay you said really short so you get really short*
Waking up in the morning had always been mundane and simple for B’arzz.
He’d pull off the sheets, take a shower, shift into some clothes, eat breakfast, and then walk on over to the labs to help out with whatever Dr. Dorado or Dr. Strange needed assistance with (they were giving him ample pay to stay in Taos, after all). Mornings had been, for lack of a better word, boring and B’arzz had never quite been able to empathize with those who tossed and turned, dreading the very second they would have to roll out of bed to begin their day.
That was until M’gann started staying over.
They would often go to bed with his arms wrapped around her waist, his long legs intertwined with hers and the thin white sheets. He reveled in the warmth that she emitted and the soft beat of her heart drumming against his chest. The smell of her hair and the feel of her skin were intoxicating and often soothed him whenever he was stressed out from the labs or patrols. Sometimes, he would hold her a little too tight, afraid she might vanish somehow and that the nights beforehand had all been some beautiful, illusive dream. There was no denying that she enjoyed his touch just as much, however, pushing her back into his as close as possible, insisting his hands stay pressed to her stomach and his legs interlaced with hers.
Then, the morning would come. B’arzz would open his eyes as soft sunlight draped into the bedroom, catching the scent of sweet peas and soap right underneath his nose. The feel of M’gann against him was all too comfortable, his body weak and heavy, demanding he rest more and relish the woman sleeping beside him. It was so very difficult to unlock his legs around hers, to unwrap his arm around her waist, to place a kiss into her hair as a quick apology before he scurried out of the bed and into the shower, washing away all the sleep and want out of his skin.
And as B’arzz continued on with the morning routine that had once been so banal and straightforward, all his thoughts were preoccupied by the coming night, when he could hold M’gann again and touch her and kiss her in ways no other man could.
Do Martian Etiquette, please :'D
Give me a ship and I’ll tell you:
- Who cooks: M’gann, but B’arzz is trying to learn more earth dishes so he can help more, lots of the team help him with that.
- Who does the laundry and other chores: Well they don’t really need to do laundry with their bio-clothes and all but they and take a near even share of the housework.
- How many children do they have: 7, compromise between the usual very large Martian family and the needs of living on earth and raising a family there.
- Who’s more dominate: M’gann
- Favorite nonsexual activity: exploring the myraid of ruins Earth has to offer (B’arzz managed to get M’gann into this sort of thing)
- Their favorite place to be together: a simple little diner a few blocks from their place
- Any traditions: some Martian stuff that I don’t feel like thinking up right now.
- Their “song”: I am no good with this, so skip.
- What they do for each other on holidays: M’gann helps B’arzz understand the point, history and meaning behind all the Holidays of Earth. Also they eat lots of Mars Bars.
- Where did they go for their honeymoon: Adam Strange and Alanna invited them to stay on Rann for a week, they accepted.
- Where did they first meet: you watched the show, you know this already.
- Any pets: Does Garfield count?
- What do they fight over: B’arzz wants to go back to Mars for visits sometimes, M’gann is usually pretty resistant, they also fight about some aspects of Martian society occasionly.
- Do they go on vacations, if so where: when they can, they have been to many places but their most frequent revisits are Mexico and India.