Seiyuu Trivia from Junon (2013 May issue)
- He’s happy when someone says that his voice is sexy.
- He likes Tarako spaghetti (Tarako=salted fish roe) from a certain restaurant, but he doesn’t want to tell the name of the restaurant. (he said he doesn’t want to lose his refuge place lol)
- On the last day of earth, he wants to eat something really expensive, so that he can say that “it’s not as good as I thought.”
- He claims that his mind is still that of an 18 years old.
- He became seiyuu because the girl he liked wanted to become seiyuu. Basically he was trying to show her that he shared the same interest. He said his intention is “impure.”
- He wants to be a seiyuu who can still shout out his lines even though he has turned 60.
- He would still confess even if he knows he will be turned down.
- He loves to give a surprise when giving gifts. One time, on a certain female seiyuu birthday, he gave her a bouquet with a box of earrings hidden inside. He also said that someitmes he thinks “how can I do such a corny thing.”
- He thinks his personality is too serious and boring.
- He likes to read novel in Onsen.
- He would still confess even if he knows he will be turned down. (Just like Junjun)
- Because he has long eyebrows, his parents said that they look like insect’s legs. His female friends were envious of his long eyebrows though.