Big Finish M!As
- I made this list of Big Finish related Magic Anons because I just felt like it. You are very welcome to reblog it and add your own ideas.
- Zagreus: Your character is infected by a power that longs for evil and destruction and seems to be forgetting their own personality.
- Davros: Your character is locked in a cell for eternity. They are not killed and can only die by means of killing themself.
- Sympathy for the Devil: Your character is stuck in a certain place and forced to work with/help their adversaries in order to regain freedom.
- Spare Parts: Your character's mind and memory is wiped blank, all they know is that they need to be given orders by others.
- Jubilee: Your character is not allowed to contract words. Whenever they do, they will be punished by their counterparts.
- The Marian Conspiracy: Your character has to find their own ancestors (parents, grandparents, etc. pp.) and make them procreate in order to be born in the first place.
- Doctor Who And The Pirates: Your character is stuck in a musical. They will sing and rhyme whatever they are trying to say.
- Project Twilight: Your character has been genetically changed and mutated into a stronger, but also bloodthirsty creature.
- Project Lazarus: Your character turns out to be the clone of who they are supposed to be.
- Minuet in Hell: Your character suffers from severe amnesia and doesn't even remember who they are.
- Shada: Your character has the power to move their own mind into other people's heads, thus either creating a connection, teaching them things or even taking control of them.
- The Harvest: Your character discovers senses and emotions for the first time.
- The One Doctor: Your character finds out that an imposter is doing things in their name.
- Omega: Your character has the mighty need to destroy their own and everyone else's hands.
M!A//Kitty Cat//@themadamsotter (though anyone else may join in if they want)
When the Master woke up, something felt wrong. Again.
A quick glance at his chest told him that he hadn’t been turned into a woman (again,) so it wasn’t that. But there was something strange about his spine…
He frowned, stood up, and headed into the bathroom to look in the mirror.
His eyes widened.
“No… no… NO!”
He hissed at his reflection, his light blonde, cat ears flattening against his head as his tail swished angrily behind him.
“No! No, I left that planet years ago! It.. it couldn’t have come back… No…”
He swayed in front of the mirror, his panic turning him breathless. He had escaped from the Cheetah World, he had done everything he could to prevent that damned virus from taking him over…
Wait a minute.
Maybe it wasn’t the Cheetah Virus. After all, the symptoms were different- his eyes were the same, after all… in fact, he seemed completely normal, except for the ears and tail (and fangs, as he discovered when he inspected his mouth more closely. And the claws, too.)
He frowned, slowly starting to breathe again. If it wasn’t the Cheetah Virus, what was it…?
Either way, he still hated cats. He needed to find a cure, soon.
This Fire In My Skin//M!Anon//Open RP
It had, all in all, been a fairly normal day for the Master. He had gone to work, as usual, then stopped by the supermarket to pick up some food for dinner. While he was there, he didn’t notice the black smoke seeping out of a nearby air vent, until it had already slipped itself through his eyes and into his skin…
The demon grinned to himself, his eyes briefly flashing black as he sifted through his host’s memories. Oh, yes. This one would do very well… Very well indeed. Already, there were whole hosts of prey, just ripe for the taking…
His eyes faded to normal, and he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, dialing a familiar number before holding it to his ear.
“Hello, my darling,” he purred. “Do you think you could come over for dinner tonight? I would loveto see you…”
pacoloveslola replied to your post: Magic!Anon here! Happy Cybernetic Sunday! You are now Quarian for a day! :D
*raises a brow* Oh, well, that’s much better. At least you don’t look like an elephant anymore.
Yes, but now I’m wearing this suit. It’s not as bad as I imagined it would be, though. I just…*she reaches out a gloved hand to touch his face* I can’t touch you…