Follow posts tagged #love thoughts in seconds.Sign up
March 25, 2012
I don’t know
anymore about this.
this—it hurts I
do not enjoy it, all
I’ve been left
with is strong amounts
of ripping pain that sends
my heart into a flux
of emotional sadness
filled with hundreds of words
I wish never existed.
(not) wish to fall in
love again. I am
afraid of all the
I miss the feeling of being in-love. I miss the feeling that I get when I hear those three words, and the feeling that I get when I utter those words back. I miss letting someone know that I’m about to sleep at night and that I’m awake in the morning. I miss cuddling. I miss feeling giddy and blissful because of the fact that there’s someone out there thinking of me and looking out for me. Once again, I’m at this point in life when I miss being in a relationship. I miss all those.
Can I Have A Hug?
Okay, wala lang `to, K? Nag-search lang ako sa net ng different kinds of Hugs. Hehe! I posted this on my blog last month. Share ko lang dito :)
- Tight Hugs: the kind of hug where they just hug you so tight for a long period of time without words involved between you two. Your partner will pull you really, really close and will put their arms around you and will squeeze you tight.
- Unexpected Hugs: the kind of hug where you are doing your own thing and they will come behind you and will hug you unexpectedly. They will surprise you by suddenly hugging you from behind while you are busy doing something else.
- Lift-up Hugs: (or Ecstatic Jump-n-Hug) the kind of hug where they were just standing there, arms wide and you just run to them and let them hug you while you lift up your legs and let them carry you. It’s like, you run to them with so much excitement and they’re waiting at you with smile and arms wide.
- Spinning Hugs: the kind of hug where they hug you and spin you around in circles. Spinning while hugging, like that.
- Encouraging Hugs: the kind of hug where they will pull you close to them and will squeeze you gently with a light and gentle pat at your back—as if telling you that they are there for you.
- Passionate Hugs: the kind of hug where they pull you closely and will give you a passionate hug as they gently kiss you along your neck or your shoulder blade.
- Snuggle Hugs: the kind of hug that usually works when sitting. This is where they drape their arms around your shoulders and snuggle up close.
- Sympathy Hugs: the kind of hug where they pull you close, they place their arms around you, and lay your head on their shoulder as they give your back a light rub.
Sa mga Hugs na nandito, ang pinaka-favorite ko eh `yung Sympathy Hug and yung Lift-Up Hugs. Hihihi. I enjoyed receiving those kind of hugs especially coming from him :)
Love is the most beautiful gift anyone can give you
Cherish it, hold it close, and by all means don’t ever waste it. I know this world can be so deceiving when it comes to love. This world can be deceiving among many things but you have to see the good before you see the bad in anything and everything. If you love some one, truly love them give it all you got. I’m done lol thought id write one last time before going to sleep. Good night tumblr. Hope at least one of you guys likes what a write lol sweet dreams. :)