Sometimes I feel like the only person...
who doesn’t multi-ship Klaine.
Whenever I see Klainers who do I’m just like…
(Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind if other people want to, you know, whatever floats your ship.)
I just personally don’t get it.
The thought of either of them with anyone else makes me simultaneously want to hit something and feel vaguely like throwing up.
Blam - love me some Blam bromance but any hints of romantic feeling:
And don’t even get me started on Kurtofsky…just urgh, there isn’t even a gif to express my feelings about this.
Imo Klaine are so perfect they don’t need anyone else getting involved.
But then I tend to be like this with all of my ships in all of my fandoms, so maybe it’s just a wierd thing of mine.
Like…is it just me or…?
Reasons why Blaine is a good boyfriend:
- He noticed right away that Kurt was upset, even though he only just met him
- He makes Kurt happy
- After, I assume, a week of knowing him, Blaine went to confront Karofsky.
- He didn’t try to kiss Kurt with out his permission.
- He’s a gentleman
- He frequently tells Kurt that he loves him
- He protected Kurt from that slushee.
- He openly sings to Kurt in the school lot.
- He apologized to Kurt after the car incident
- He helps Kurt down from chairs
- He gives Kurt a fucking cute-ass bow-tie for Christmas
- He freaking went to Kurt’s junior prom and slow danced with him knowing people would see him.
Here are some photo examples:
…yep, he’s a bad boyfriend.
blaine cheated on kurt
i mean he may have sexually assaulted kurt and threatened to kill him ultimately scaring him out of his own high school and directly into the arms of a certain warbler (at the cost of kurt’s parents’ honeymoon)
but he didnt cheat
i think the correct otp is quite clear here