Morning Conversations with John.
- John: You know Juliyah... Some people want it all. But I want nothing at all.
- Juliyah: Can I ask why you're quoting Alicia Keys so early in the morning.
- John: LOL, you picked it up! Good morning. c: I just wanted to see you catch on so I could start my day with a smile on my face.
- Juliyah: Well I hope you smile because you're amazing, just the way you are.
- John: Brb, driving. But leading me on? Girl quit playing. We're just friends? What are you saying.
- Juliyah: Alrighty, but I just want you to know, that that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh, that should be me.
- John: How about I tell you what you're missing out on? I just had seeex, and it felt so goooood. Hahaha
- Juliyah: I just jizzed in my pants.
- John: Damn.. I want to be with you.. There's beautiful girls all over the world but they.. They.. THE GOT NOTHING ON YOUUU BABY.
- Juliyah: Awwuh baby you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted. I say you're the fucking best. You're the best, the best I ever had.
- John: Awww. I have six words I have to say to that: Baby I was born this way.
- Juliyah: Ah, that's probably why I don't want nobody, nobody but you.
Things I have learned about girls:
Girls don’t like it when you express your feelings, they think that’s weird.
Girls don’t like it when you treat them properly either, that doesn’t work.
Girls are never horny.
Girls don’t like talking.
Girls don’t like nice guys, only assholes who will one day hurt them.
Girls enjoy leading people on.
Girls like food, but at the same time they hate it and see it as the enemy.
Girls are extremely manipulative and menial, they will often get into a fight with a friend over something important and never speak to them again, no matter how close they used to be.
Girls will use the law to their advantage when all else fails to ensure you get screwed over by society.
Girls are always supposedly in a relationship with someone else.
Girls like to talk about you behind your back when you are close by.
Not sure if any of this is true or not but I have learned much in my experiences. :D
Journal: Today has been odd.
I’ve decided to use another word besides strange. Just for now. It is odd because I have discovered that Capo does not wear anything under his long shirt. His lower regions were smaller than mine, and it was the first time I have seen someone else’s in person. I have studied the reproductive system thoroughly, and even know everything about the body. However, it’s so much more interesting to actually see it first-hand. Examining it might cause him to fret, though.